will the pump lift your breast??*please help*

tizz125

i didn't listen to my mom durning that stage of puberty to use a supportive bra so now i have saggy breast, and regret not listening to her. One of them are bigger than the other and its kinda noticeable. i have posture so it makes it look even more gross. I'm 5'5 and i weigh 130. i massage them every night before i go to bed for at least 15 mins because i heard it can lift them up abit but dont think its working. so i was wondering if this product could help? or i should just get a boob job in the future...idk what to do, help! :-[

Matt B

Hi Tizz,I don't know if your mom was right or not.i always thought that too,but Tank Girl enlightened me on the saggy boobs and Cooper's droop.Anyway Tizz,non of us are perfect and the site 007b.com will show this.If you are still not happy after you see this site,come back to the forum.

Matt ;)
PS-Please don't let a doctor carve on you.

SydKait

Please try this first. Its helped me tremendously with the slopey/droopy shape of my breasts and the unevenness too.

BustyBabe

It can help tremendously depending on your technique! I saw one girl who had very visible results by pushing the domes up while pumping. I'll post if I can find the link...

moocow

We all want to be bigger!
Hi Tizz - DO NOT have surgery!! I am sure if you use Noogleberry you will be able to even out the size of your breasts, and I wouldn't even worry too much if your breasts are not high up on your shoulders! Natural breasts are not normally that high up, and if you wear a good flattering bra does it matter if your breasts droop a mm or two when you take your bra off?

The Noogleberry won't hurt your breasts - unless you seriously overpump as explained by others - and it could make you feel better about your appearance without resorting to spending tons of money on surgery - which may not work as well as you hope anyway!

Give it a try - keep us posted on progress!