Woman in Canada pics

W

WomanInCanada

My boyfriend laughed his head off when he saw the domes. I asked him to take "before" pictures. Here are my pics after ten days of pumping (24 hours after my last session). We're both impressed! At the same time I also started taking goat's rue from Motherlove, so it's hard to credit any increase to either method. However, I believe the difference in firmness must come from pumping.

I pump 45-60 min per day. I increase the pressure for the first five minutes, then I put clips over the flexible tubing. I declip to add some pressure every 20 minutes or so. I work from home so I put the pump on my lap.

1st pic: Start pic
2nd pic: After 1 1/2 weeks

Will keep you girls posted. I've very happy so far.

UPDATE October 20, 2008 (another update in red, see a few posts below, front-view)
3rd pic: Start pic
4th pic: After six weeks

I

Iammeme

you look great!!!! yah, it does look a bit goofy to strap yourself up to this contraption but the reward (even teh short term puffiness) is worth it! Keep it up!

R

roxybright

There is a very noticable difference!!!
They look GREAT!!! Wow....

R

Rafferty

You can definately notice the difference! Doesn't it make you want to keep on going! Good luck ;D

C

catsrule

Way to go!! You are responding quite well!! Keep us posted!!!!!!!!!

W

WomanInCanada

New update
1st pic: Sept 7 (had never pumped in my life)

Still on Goat's Rue.

UPDATE OCTOBER 20, 2008 (after six weeks of pumping)
2nd pic: 12 hours after pumping. Gained a lot of roundness and firmness (and 1 1/2").

H

hbower1987

Wow! seems to be working really well for you! I'm curious about the Goat's Rue you've been using? I've tried many breast pills and even gum in the past, but would still be willing to try something else to give me a jump start so any info or insight you have would be great!

C

catsrule

Hi! Your progress is very inspiring!! WAy to go!! how often do you use? how many sessions per day? etc..

great job!!

W

WomanInCanada

Hello girls! Thanks for your replies and compliments!

Response to Hbower1987: I wrote many things about goat's rue in the Stats forum. Here's the link: http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php?topic=659.0 If you have any other question, don't hesitate.

Response to Catsrule: I'm so motivated, I've increased a bit the length of my sessions, but I'm not sure it's making any difference. I pump for 1 1/2 hrs almost every day (5 or 6 times a week), in one single session. I pump gradually for the first 5 min, then I clamp. I declamp every 20 min or so, to add some pressure. I put as much pressure as I can tolerate.

I wonder if I should keep on pumping, instead of clamping. Any consensus has been reached on that topic?

W

WomanInCanada

Today I received my two sets of soft rings and decided to try immediately my large cups, even though I'm still far from filling my medium ones. The rings are comfortable but I need to pump almost constantly. I put oil before. I will probably have to glue the rings to the cups. I know where to find the instructions for this (topic=512.0)

Anyways I wanted to post a picture to show just how comical I look with the contraption. The red breasts and the white rings somehow remind me of Christmas.

Smile everybody, and keep pumping!

R

roxybright

Oh wow!!!
the new picture looks fantastic, they look GREAT!!!!

D

dion

Thank you WomanInCanada! You've inspired me to purchase NB and I'm so excited waiting for it to arrive :)
I'm a loose 34A too and I hope I'll be a full 34A too soon

J

jellyDeeeee

congratulations on the progress woman in canada I love the soft ring ph you look huge in that (i like to think thats our potential size) !!!! anyway your doing really well and your shape is becoming rounder too !!! love Jelly.....

C

catsrule

I agree with jelleydeee, the Nb pump definitely helps make the breasts a nice round shape!! good job, Woman in Canada!!

Gaia2011

wow, good job, Now you have boobs, the before pics and after.. I can see a huge difference. God bless you and keep it up, love to see more pics once you got more results.

Cheers