Wow....Amazing Results

lotusflower

I finally received my XL cups yesterday and the swelling results are amazing. Three days ago I posted pics of my results using the L cups, but I had begun to fill them up to the point that my nipples were getting sucked up into the suction holes. I've been using the L-cups for approximately 3 weeks total. I was abit nervous about switching to the XL cups hoping I would have enough to fill them...and I ended up needing to use the L cups to swell my breast alittle in order get the XL cups to work. Well the results are below...and I like what I see

1st pic was taken 2 weeks ago (L-cups)
2nd pic was taken 3 days ago (L-cups to the fill line)
3rd pic was taken today (XL cups)
4th pic was taken today - 2nd view (XL cups)

lotusflower

Here's the pics...sorry! :D

Attachments

• 2 weeks ago.jpg
    2 weeks ago.jpg
    359.5 KB · Views: 255
  • After Noogling 10-6-10.jpg
    After Noogling 10-6-10.jpg
    255.6 KB · Views: 276
  • 10-9-10.jpg
    10-9-10.jpg
    269.2 KB · Views: 258
  • 2nd View 10-9-10.jpg
    2nd View 10-9-10.jpg
    275 KB · Views: 384

that1spaztichik

Holy cow, girl. My jaw dropped after seeing these photos. Your boobs look PHENOMINAL. I am soooo jealous of that awesome swelling you've got there!! You look GREAT!!!

rfl2009

Haven't even ordered noogle yet, but I was wondering if anybodies mammograms are showing any change in amount of breast tissue. The Brava I spent $1000 dollars on is a HUGE pain in the neck and I am returning it for only half of what I paid. I want to noogle! Are the mammos any more painful due to the swelling? Thanks All! Also, Great boobs. I am getting excited to start Noogling!

CONGRATULATIONS!! Those results are amazing. Look how *swell* you look. I can only imagine the L's were inhibiting your growth and now that you are on the XL's your boobs are like, "Let's go!" and in such short amount of time too. Lucky, lucky girl. Congratulations :-*

LAWMANN2004

WOW!!!!!!!!
Thats some swelling that you have got going on there!!!
Keep doing what ever it is that you are doing, as it's working.
I now know what will happen when i keep up with noogling.
How long have you been doing the NB system????
Do you supplement with herbs???
Jamie2

bonzaigirl

wow!! wait.. did you just start noogling 2 weeks ago?? with the L's??? or have you been with the noogleberry for quite some time now?? i'm sorry, i have been m.i.a. on this forum for about 2 months... hehehe... but the pictures.. im like wow!! :eek: :eek: :eek: good job girl.. in fact.. not only good.. phenomenal girl... you definitely got some boobies going on.. hehehe...

Diosa

wow!!! i am also interested in knowing what was your size before NB... but nice results with the xl

Questing

Totally amazing results! Your breasts look so full and firm, and have filled out SO nicely at the top. Beautiful!!!