Recent content by charitywat88

1. C

8AAAA start, slow but steady progress

I spoke with a nurse friend of mine and she said she didn't think the herbs were related to my palpitations. She said my symptoms sound like something else. I'm gonna wait a few more days and start my program again and see what happens. Hopefully it has nothing to do with it. If I'm not mistaken...
  2. C

8AAAA start, slow but steady progress

Oh, I so needed to see your pics. I now have hope! I also have 2 kids and breastfed and have had my tubes tied so I'm done with having babies and getting started on my boobie growth journey. I'm only 23 so maybe in a couple years I can have nice BOOBS lol. They don't even feel like boobs now. I...
  3. C

Nipple Stopper?

I would need to use a whole yogurt cup inside my xlarge domes to reach my nips. Any suggestions?
  4. C

Anastasia's pics

Bearbear the iud will definitely effect your cycle. I had an iud for 6 months and I didn't have a period for 2 months and spotted almost everyday for 3 months and had a period one month. It messed with my emotions like crazy too. I eventually just had it taken out and used the ring, which I...
  5. C

Is it ok to take Ultra Breast and use pm

Thanks so much! I knew there was a reason they couldn't be taken together lol. Your a pro at this thing so what do you suggest in supplements? I have had my tubes tied so no birth control to deal with and have no health problems. I'm thinking about starting with pm or ultrabreast. Personally I'm...
  6. C

Is it ok to take Ultra Breast and use pm

Does anyone know if it's safe or beneficial to take ultra breast and use the pm cream for massaging? I read that it's not good to take them at the same time but is it safe to take one and use the other topically? Thanks!
  7. C

Anastasia's pics

Hey Anastasia! I need some suggestions! I know you've been here awhile and I've followed your progress. I'm sickly jealous! lol (in a good way). I used NB for a year before I got pregnant. I had gained almost 3". I measured almost 35" when I got pregnant and now I measure 32" :'( It's so...
  8. C

after pumping feeling

I also itch no matter what lotion I use (and I've used several over the last couple years). I don't think is an allergic reaction in my case. I think maybe from the skin stretching or something. When I was pregnant with my babies and my tummy skin starting having to stretch it itched like crazy...
  9. C

Pregnancy AFTER Noogleberry

First off, thanks! ;D In answer to why I stopped breastfeeding it was because my daughter decided to be a lil pig and keep me busy feeding her all the time and I have a 3 year old so don't have time to feed her for 45min every hour and a half lol. As for my milk supply it certainly didn't dry...
  10. C

Thanks! I plan to start pumping again in about a week. I'll try to update. :)
  11. C

Push up bras

For me I think it's more about the support a pushup bra gives. Yeah I like the other benefits too but I wear pushup ALL the time and when I take it off at night my boobs feel firm and perky whereas when I wear a non padded around the house (cause my pushups are dirty lol) when I take it off they...
  12. C

Hey ladies! I've been away for a while because I got pregnant. I noogled for a year and a half then got preg sept of last year. I breastfed my baby for 3 weeks and am drying up now. I am anxious but nervous to see what I'm left with. They look great right now but it'll be a few more days before...
  13. C

too sensitive or something wrong?

Hi! Just wanted to add my 2 cent. Lol. I also have this problem. The cups dig in between my boobs and armpit. It also feels inflamed some times. Usually when I haven't pumped for several days or when my padding on the domes is wearing thin. I started pumping an hour at time to begin with. Not...
  14. C

Nipples

Thanks a bunch! This helps! May shoot Lucy an email and give these a try. ;D
  15. C

Needing suggestions for a nice fake tan

Thanks for the replies! I'll have to try the ones mentioned. I've considered fake bake before but never tried it. I've googled and read reviews but I tried a couple that had a lot of good reviews and only a few negative and they were horrible for me. I guess it's my skin type or something. I...