Recent content by cosmic_love

1. C

COMPLETELY FLAT

I really don't understand what kind of people you are surrounded with. If they are ready to point out your "flaws", and make you feel bad then you shouldn't be around them. All my friends know I'm flat, and no one is rubbing it in my nose. There were certain comments during high school, but...
  2. C

COMPLETELY FLAT

What are you talking about? You are not COMPLETELY flat. And it seems to me that your boobs suit your upper body. They also seem to have wide base and are symmetrical. You shouldn't be ashamed of your boobs, they're cute. Don't be sad, please. :-* Having said that, I totally understand you...
  3. C

Padded Hell's Program

PH, I also find pump and release to be better. I feel like that's a better way to prevent overpumping and I like to feel my boobs relaxed now and then during a session. I haven't actually done a lot of pump and hold, but enough to learn that it's not for me. I wish us too some success, boobie...
  4. C

very slowly getting there!

Re: starting pictures - rupert Rupert, we have like THE SAME boobs ;D, even the body shape looks very similair (although I'm 34 around ribs). I get you completely. It seems that only we flatties can understand each other. I totally know what you mean when you say it affects your social life...
  5. C

Padded Hell's Program

For about 5 months, but with a break of one month after first 2 months.
  6. C

Padded Hell's Program

PH, I still noogle religiously, at least 2 hours a day. But i noticed that only after more than 2 hours of noogling do I get some swelling. It's not that visible but they definitely feel fuller. Still look flat in clothes without a bra. I'm not sure how long does it last but not very long...
  7. C

Padded Hell's Program

I would also love to be able to just accept my body for what it is. There are so many famous actresses and models who don't feel ashamed and proudly show off their flat-chest. It's just so awesome. And I can see that they are not less beautiful because of it, I'm even sure that you girls look...
  8. C

My miraculous bra befor and after

you look amazing! i'm really jealous right now... :P How long does your swelling last?
  9. C

They are gettibg there

bearbear, do you noogle every single day?
  10. C

Padded Hell's Program

Padded Hell, DO NOT give up! NB is working for you! You had some growth and over time you can only gain more of it. Time passes so quickly, you will have boobs you want in no time, just stay strong ;) Not so busty, your dedication to NBE is amazing, but I must notice that your boobs grew when...
  11. C

They are gettibg there

bearbear, congrats! you're the proof that persistence and discipline does pay off in the end ;) I just wanted to ask you, are these the gums you ordered? http://www.ebay.com/itm/ZOFT-FULFILL-GUM-5-PACKS-120-PIECES-NEW-/170770000410?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27c2af6a1a#ht_500wt_1054
  12. C

Padded Hell's Program

PH, I also had "a boobie dream" the other night ;D I dreamt that I woke up one day and found out that my boobs were really ugly, dark purple, rotten... Sub-conscience is a wonderful thing ;D I didn't mention this before, but your username is just brilliant :)
  13. C

Padded Hell's Program

34asm, they're not THAT small, there's something there ;) I really like your "post noogle august 2011" pic, they look really pretty in that one. How much of it is actual growth?
  14. C

Padded Hell's Program

I'm satisfied with my weight and wouldn't want to gain more, although I am, according to some sites, a bit underweight. But I guess a few punds wouldn't hurt :) Well, I wouldn't say it's a small amount. You said yourself that you're now 'nearly' flat, as opposed to completely flat. That's great...
  15. C

Padded Hell's Program

Yes, I noogle every day, 2 times a day, for an hour. That's on average, but sometimes I manage some longer sessions, for 2-3 hours. But I don't noogle more than 2 times a day, just don't have the time (nor privacy >:(). I'm 2 week at it, after I had to take a one month pause, so maybe it's too...