Recent content by Dharma

1. D

Dharma's"Freakin Out"

One time when me was high, me sold me car for like 24 chicken McNuggets.Ali G ::) Hello Lexus I have never seen anything like this that is why I had to let you all know. I miss you all Lexus but I have been rather preoccupied lately . Did not even know what day it was today ,thought it was...
  2. D

Dharma's"Freakin Out"

Hello Now I am really freakin out (have I Noogled) of course I have Noogled. I have Piston Pumped my "ASS CHEEKS OFF". I wonder if anyone will get this joke. Hmmmm. ( If someone works this out they are a genius and I may be in trouble) The above is not meant to offend you Boobilicous ,if you...
  3. D

Dharma's"Freakin Out"

Hello I typed Noogleberry in on you tube and scroll down the page to "Poofy Nipples" here is the link.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-gE2VE8ARc. I am "freakin out" as if I don't have enough on my mind. Had to tell someone ,it really freaked me. :o Dharma
  4. D

Dharma's You Tube Video

All know the Way, but few actually walk it.- Bodhidharma ::) Hello Nooglebuddies I know I said my Last post would be my Last post. But this will absolutely positively be my my Last post. Does that make sense? I have made a videoclip and posted it on You Tube. Sorry to say it is not about Piston...
  5. D

Dharma's Last Post Namaste'

The greatest medicine is the emptiness of everything. ::) Hello Everyone I have not been able to reply as soon as I would have previously. Have been rather preoccupied lately. I did want to lock this post when I made it so I would not have to reply but the option was not available. . Then I...
  6. D

Dharma's Last Post Namaste'

The greatest meditation is a mind that lets go. ;D Hello Everyone Have had some Devastating news today. I have been struggling with Illness for a long time ,and I have to leave you all now after going to hospital. When I found out ten years ago that I had Illness I completely changed...
  7. D

Matts Progress

One time when me was high, me sold me car for like 24 chicken McNuggets.Ali G ::) Hello Matt Nice pictures,crazy night tonight,Regarding "pancakes stack". ;D Dharma
  8. D

Dharma's Two Smokin Peaks "MOVIE"

Oops! Google Chrome could not connect to www.noogleberry.com ::) Hello Taboo I have been FLEXING every imaginable muscle that I am able to in my body for years. Once you make the Mind Muscle connection it is easy. Most people can flex some muscles but I like to concentrate on all muscles that I...
  9. D

Is Disneyland a part of the UN? -Ali G ::) Hello Lexus That's OK, Right now Lexus I am doing 3 X 40 Minute session's a day,non stop Piston Poppin Madness. I do this five day's a week for three weeks then stop for a week. Before I was doing this schedule I was doing three hours straight...
  10. D

Don't get Implants get Noogleberries ::) Hello Taboo Thank's Taboo,it is a lot of fun.Yes you are right there is a lot of "work" involved. But if my Nooglebuddies like them I will keep making them as long as I can. All the footage was shot over a four month period and I was using Large and...
  11. D

I don't know if you know this, but dolphins ain't fish. They is like us, they is mammaries-Ali G ::) Hello Matt What a coincidence I was just reading one of your post's. And look who is the first to reply to my thread. Thanks for reply Matt. ;D Dharma
  12. D

Non Stop Piston Pumping....................It's Piston Poppin... MADNESS ......FOR REAL :o Hello Nooglebuddies Don't mind the banner , I am just amusing myself. Here is the third and FINAL FILM in the series. Hope you all like it. Will be having a break for a while now. I think this is the...
  13. D

Matts Progress

Actually quite spiffy what hmmm ::) Hello Matt Looking good Matt. Where was this picture taken ,I notice a little bit of green in background. Dharma
  14. D

Dharma's "Piston Pumping Unleashed" Movie Uncut

I don't know if you know this, but dolphins ain't fish. They is like us, they is mammaries-Ali G ::) Hello Bawb When I am up top of cups, they are under tube connection. So that must be bottom, I think :-\. Have fun Bawb ;D. Dharma
  15. D

Dharma's "Piston Pumping Unleashed" Movie Uncut

Shall we have a spot of tea?What Hmmm....... ::) Hello Dustin I am sorry to hear you do not have a computer. I have only ever visited you tube twice,and I only made the video for all my Nooglebuddies here. Sorry Dustin. I have cut an image from the movie that is the best I can do see below...