Recent content by dl9812

1. D

~ Illune's progress ~

Wow, you have a fabulous body to start with. Must be even more incredible now!
  2. D

TinyTots' Diary

Wow, you sure look hot bursting out of that!
  3. D

New to NB - 3 days in! Will post progress here. :)

Lookin good, any new progress?
  4. D

Milkjug's Journey

Wow! Your progress is an inspiration to us all :)
  5. D

Another newbie size question.

No chance for the L, even the CL would be marginal, definitely the XL.
  6. D

Starting again (^_^)

Ring marks are to be avoided. Caused primarily by holding too long. I am surprised because I think you use pump and release? Maybe you are not releasing long enough for the blood to flow into the skin under the dome edges. Frequent breaks and massage the ring marks during the break should solve...
  7. D

Problem with the soft cup rings

I was sure Lucy described a method a long time ago about restoring rings with gentle heating in an oven. about 200 deg F (if I remember correctly). Maybe for different rings?
  8. D

can someone help me please

Matt, in the interests of a good relationship, you should take your partners concerns into account. Yes she is clearly doing this for herself, but don't encourage problems.
  9. D

can someone help me please

Lubricate your breasts well with oil. Break up your hour long session into 3 or 4 shorter ones with a quick little massage in between to reduce ring marks. Consider 2 or 3 sessions a day spread out like one in the morning and another in the evening. Good luck.
  10. D

Noogleberry and mammogram

I believe the mammogram works better on soft breasts, than firm. So yes, better to go in "deflated" instead of pumped up hard.
  11. D

MY PROGRESS ^____^

I don't use the CLs myself, but most girls have stated they are most comfortable. Are you rotating them so the curve matches your rib cage? Your progress is awesome! But you were saying you have stalled since taking PM? Maybe you should stop the PM.
  12. D

Hello!

There is a lot of disagreement on this site about herbs and supplements. If you look over the posts, you will see that almost all who reported loosing their gains and gave up took various herbs and supplements. I think some of these particularly MSM give initial fullness, but are actually...
  13. D

Padded Hell's Program

Have you tried oil on your boobs? From quote from Sliptinge, you should read her story, amazing results. http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php/topic,2095.msg31603.html#msg31603 "I used to get really dark and noticeable red marks but I've been using a new lotion and it's been working...
  14. D

Evil Alex's Pics

Have you tried oil on your boobs. See Sliptinge http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php/topic,2095.30.html "I used to get really dark and noticeable red marks but I've been using a new lotion and it's been working AMAZING for me. I never get red spots or bruising anymore either now. It's...
  15. D

I'm getting desperate...I want to snoogle

Actually that is a hard question to answer, I suppose I mean the "actual ring marks". But the point is even the redness should not stick around for a long time. A hot shower helps make that go away. Prolonged excessive pressure creating the ring marks will eventually kill the skin cells, over...