Recent content by joyful

1. J

I want to grow with noogleberry ....and have fun with it too;)))))

Thanks a lot. Will try to keep on learning and keep in touch ;D
  2. J

Thanks dear, Now my next two challenges are this:)))) How can I keep the suction without having to pump all the time because air keeps coming out from the sides? How can I keep up more swelling? Maybe it is not keeping up because the pressure is all the time going down? Look forward to more...
  3. J

Hi everone! So I pumped for two hours in the morning and two hours in the eve and got some small swelling..... but it only lasted for some time. Is that normal for the first week even after two hours and is it some success to celebrate? ;)))))
  4. J

Thanks dear, I started again three days ago and have been pumping half an hour once to twice a day because I was very busy. I intend to increase that to about two hours twice daily during weekend to make up. What I like about noogleberry is that you can sometimes miss and you have not lost...
  5. J

Hi everyone, I took a break of one day because I did not have time to pump and was very tired......well tomorrow I will try again and make it one cup at a time and see what happens:))) Does missing a day stop the process?
  6. J

New Users Click Here!!! (experienced ones please comment)

Hi everyone since this is for new users I would like to receive some suggestions on achieving swelling that lasts. I have already opened a thread and am having a number of very loving helpful people to help me. I have just started and am not noticing swelling. I have been told by wonderful...
  7. J

Thanks for the encouragement dear, Looking forward to swelling then :D :D :D :D :D
  8. J

Hi everyone, So just did my first hour. Since I still have my brava domes and I wanted a whole hour I decided to use those domes and use the tubing and pump of noogleberry so as to have them stay on for an hour. I was more gentle this time and every twenty minutes checked any markings. This...
  9. J

Thanks dearest!!!!!! My redness has all gone!!!!! You are an angel........And.......Ok will keep up positive.......... And am looking much forward to the Boobie Fairy....... Will start again today.........Intend to do once for an hour today and then two times for an hour with less pressure now...
  10. J

Thanks a lot everyone!!!! I will follow your guidance. Yes I did overpump and when I removed the domes they were purple. I thought that way it would be faster :)))) About the red pathes I do not know if I am imagining but I think today they have reduced very slightly. I will wait for them to...
  11. J

Hi all wonderful people who answered me!!!! Yes I did pump in a way it was slightly painful I must say....I thought that this would cause more swelling and I would grow faster......... Was so pleased to feel a vacuum more powerful than what I had found with brava that I thought it would be...
  12. J

Hi everyone!!! Tried my first session.... Thanks for video.....really helpful.....So no .....drums please......my next challenge... I found that after half an hour one of my breasts got red markings ....sort of blood under the skin and they have been there for an hour. As regards swelling I...
  13. J

Hi helpful loveable people!!!!!!!! Wow!!!! Am really impressed by your help. Will watch video, try it out and keep you informed!!!!!! Wish me luck ;))))
  14. J

Thanks once again dear. So I started and managed to hold in place for some time. What I did not manage till now is the pumpling. When I am using the handpump, I pump and it sucks air. Then when I continue to pump it seems that no more air is sucked up. How do I continue to take out air to...
  15. J

....So was very excited to try the noogleberry. Tried it with lots of oil and decided to place the domes accross and they fit. So here comes my initial challenges.... 1.How do you keep the seal? 2.How do you hold in place? 3.How do you manage to work with it? Thanks so much dear :))))