Recent content by KeiWish

1. KeiWish

Help! What am I doing wrong!

The soreness could be a result of the over pumping or it could be growth. Kinda hard for me to tell. lol :D But the wild yam cream that Teeny recommended is the one that I use (per her advice). Though I don't use it every night. I'll switch up between the wild yam cream and cocoa butter...
  2. KeiWish

New Padding Solution ... YES!!!!

YESSS!!! My boyfriend works at a heating and air wholesale supply store and they sell Armaflex in6 foot lengths and we actually already have some of the 1/2" and 3/4" at home from where we had to build a wheelchair for my dog and we used it as padding. This just made my day a whole lot...
  3. KeiWish

Has anyone trued BustMaxx?

It wasn't meant to be serious. I just found it funny. Sorry if it came off the wrong way...
  4. KeiWish

Just placed my order, but have some questions!

Its good to know that shipping has gotten back to normal. When I ordered my NB, the US was slowing down the shipping processes because there was a bomb on a cargo mail carrier a while back.
  5. KeiWish

Unsure if i should noogle again ?

I don't see why you shouldn't try. If worst comes to worst, and you do start to experience growth, you can always stop. I'm currently trying to get fullness back due to lactation as well. Still working on it slowly. If you don't mind me asking, what size did you start out at and what was your...
  6. KeiWish

Has anyone trued BustMaxx?

I believe I hear a cracking of a whip being laid down by Mrs. Philli... :D
  7. KeiWish

an contraception have a difference to growth?

For those of you considering Mirena, I've had it for about a year and a half now and it doesn't always stop your monthly period. I still get mine, though it is MUCH lighter and I almost never have cramps. Since I had it before I started NB, I can't tell you if it assists the swelling or not. I...
  8. KeiWish

question about new domes

I agree. Not to mention, I would somehow find a way to screw up the measurements, so it's better for me not to try.
  9. KeiWish

question about new domes

Philli: That was classic. Thank you for making me laugh! :D
  10. KeiWish

question about new domes

ME TOO! My dad is the same way. And my parents like to play favorites with the kids so its hard for me and the bf to keep things fair. It drives me nuts!!!
  11. KeiWish

question about new domes

haha. I wear the pink one on my right too. i wish they were both pink though. I have a slight case of OCD so it bugs me.... argh. lol
  12. KeiWish

question about new domes

its just kinda weird that only one of them is pink. I don't know what happened... but I'm happy that they don't have the markings too for the same reason, but my left breast is slightly larger than my right so the markings help me to even them out. so it's a good and bad thing...
  13. KeiWish

question about new domes

I received my new L contoured domes today and they don't have the measurements on the side and one of them has a pink-ish tint to it while the other one is completely clear. Just wanted to know if this is normal or if I just got ones that are........ well, "special"? lol
  14. KeiWish

Stretch marks?!!

I also have some really bad stretch marks from pregnancy. I went from and A cup pre-pregnancy to a VERY full C when the milk came in just a few days. You can look at my starting pics in the gallery and see how bad they are. I also hope that the NB will enlarge them and make the marks fade...
  15. KeiWish

QUESTON ON DELIVERY

I live in Alabama and it took about 2 weeks for me. And my box was pretty dented up. Pretty sure that was due to USPS but nothing was damaged. I would advise paying the few bucks for the Royal shipping...