Recent content by mgslld

1. M

Have been noogling for 2 years!!

Thanks all for your responses. I have tried the release and hold doesn't work. I will be trying the chi massage that everyone here is talking about and see how that works. I am 130 pound's, 5"5. breast fed 5 babies, oh and by the way I am 39 years old. My boobage size before I started was a...
  2. M

Have been noogling for 2 years!!

Hi all, Haven't been on for awhile. Great to see all these new faces. Anyways I have been googling for a good 2 years. I have noticed an inch growth. Haven't been doing it consistent, say maybe a couple times a week for an hour. I have read alot of you use Maca and other herbal remedies...
  3. M

WOOHOO husband noticed my boobs are firmer!!!

Hey ladies, Sorry haven't been on for a while! Having some in-law issues. Why could we just be rid of them for good. Anyways, that's for another forum. @ strumpet.. thanks for the advice. I haven't started up either. I have been thinking maybe crushing them and mixing it with my lotion...
  4. M

Thanks all for your support. @jamie2 I will be more patient and try to noogle daily since I haven't. Tell the boobie fairy that I need boobs now please!! ;D @hooters thanks and may the boobie fairy hear your call. @ roadrashes you are sweet I would love to try the MSM. Just find it is too...
  5. M

Hello all, Well, it has been 3 months of noogling and happy to report I did notice some growth. I have been noogling in private for an hour or 2 a few times a week. Needless to say my husband does not know what I am doing but he mentioned that my boobs feel firmer. Before he wants to get...
  6. M

lovelyoneanna’s Pics!

I am at an AWWWWW! What is your secret? How long do you noogle? Looking great!!!!
  7. M

Pain under the armpits?

From what I read. It is caused by having a strong suction. Try to eaze up and not pull to hard.
  8. M

Dip at side of breasts

When I started I got a dip I think mostly from not knowing how to fill in the domes. Now that I got the hang of get all my boobie in the dome no more dips.
  9. M

does any1 know a good boob growing recipe? I'm new and want to get started!

I think I will be trying the MSM. From what I researched it seems safe.
  10. M

Gigi is here!!!

Thanks flatty natty, sueB5 and Jamie 2. Wouldn't it be nice to be a G size if it exists.
  11. M

Gigi is here!!!

Some of you might already know me. For those who don't. I am Gigi and exstatic to be here with ya all. I received my Noogleberry 3 weeks ago. Hadn't had the chance to post my stats and pictures yet so here they go. The stats to follow with pictures soon. Can't seem to get a decent...
  12. M

Flatty_natty week 1

You look great . I was reading your stats posts it seemed at first you were not so optimistic and it is great to see you are now impressed. I hope the months down the road you become even more content with your boobage size. Did you take any herbs? Do you have permanent growth yet? I am...
  13. M

New pics- Crazy Results!!

Lucky!!!! ;D You started off with great breasts and ended with greater breasts.
  14. M

NEW NB...TO USE IT? How Long to Hold it?

Welcome to the world of noogling. At first I couldn't get the domes on. They would stay on for a bit and then fart off. Now I have as we speak on for an hour on the pump and hold technique which works for me. I find if I apply too much pressure my ribs hurt, try not to add too much pressure...
  15. M

Real Permanence. Not just continuation of swelling.

Like you Noogleboober my husband is like your husband very negative and doubtful. That is why I noogle privately and will keep this secret from him. It is quite hard having kids running around and husband lurking all the time. Although I find time here and there. I am very determined this...