Recent content by NaturalLady

1. N

Best strategy for noogling saggy breats - please need advice

Hi Liezel! I'm a Noogle beginner and am having some issues right now with my own methods (which I'm very down about right now :( ) but for you, I really think the Noogling while lying down sounds like a great place to start.. I also know that if you place the domes just a bit higher over your...
  2. N

New noogler needs info!!

I have heard of the stopper trick.. Do you think something like a rolled up sock might work? I've been taping them for the past two weeks every time I noogle, but I'm not sure if that has helped/hindered the problem or not.. The only potential causes I can think of is that possibly I've been...
  3. N

New noogler needs info!!

Thanks so much for the response, James. I apologize for the over-posting on here but I just wanted to get some clarity about it.. I guess maybe I'll have to stop noogling. I'm very disappointed because I was surprisingly already seeing some results in a short time. :( :(
  4. N

New noogler needs info!!

**I'm new to the forum and have posted this same question in another section already but did not get a reply from anyone. So if there's a thread on here somewhere that addresses this issue already, please direct me to it and forgive me for over-posting. ** I have been using the NB daily (one...
  5. N

Help! Decreased sensitivity.. good or bad?!

**I'm new to the forum, so if there is a thread on here somewhere that addresses this issue already, please direct me to it and forgive me for my posting faux pas. ** I have been using the NB daily (one hour in the morning and evening) for almost a month and I'm noticing that my nipples have...
  6. N

Newbie wants advice about program, + pink & purple (boobs, that is..:))

Hi Nooglers! I've been using my NB for just about two weeks now and wanted to check in with the experts on here to see if what I'm doing sounds like a good starting program for good growth. I've been massaging 10 min. pre-noogle as well as drinking 25-40 oz. of water before/during each session...
  7. N

FINALLY Hit The 2 Year Mark!!

Thanks, hope2baDD! I'm actually re-thinking my goal already... Maybe I'd rather shoot for DD's, lol. Geez, I haven't even started and I'm already upping my goal. I'll just have to see if my body will allow me to get that far. Hopefully so, but any improvement will be welcome! Congrats on your...
  8. N

Correct size to order??

Thanks so much! I will go with the Large then. And no worries about water, I already drink enough of that to re-sink the Titanic. I've been doing Chi massages twice a day for about two months so I'll keep going with those, just maybe for less time since I'll be adding in the Noogle.
  9. N

Correct size to order??

I am going to be ordering my Noogleberry in a few weeks. I've already e-mailed my measurements to Lucy and she suggested the Large cups based on this info. I'm rather surprised because I didn't think I was a Large anything concerning my chest, lol. So I thought I would ask you Nooglers out...
  10. N

New kid on the block.. with questions!!

Thanks so much for answering, Hopeful! Your progress stats are impressive and give me "hope", since you started at a similar size as me! ;) I keep pinching myself to even believe that an effective non-hormonal way of achieving this even exists.. Until recently, I was always under the...
  11. N

New kid on the block.. with questions!!

Hello Ladies! Not sure if anyone will respond since this is my first venture into NoogleLand. Forum member "Jezabelle"s success inspired me to try this system out because she didn't use a semi truck load of supplements (which I also don't want to do) but still achieved great long-term results...
  12. N

FINALLY Hit The 2 Year Mark!!

Hello Ladies! Not sure if anyone will respond since this is an older thread, but this is my first post in NoogleLand. I'm about to order mine in a few weeks and have a couple of questions. Jezabelle's success inspires me in particular because she didn't use a semi truck load of supplements...