Search results

1. C

Anyone interested in seeing permenant results having not noogled for two weeks

So the last pic i took tonight. I haven't noogled since 9.5 weeks mark two weeks ago. I can categorically say that this is with no swelling or bruising left and i was able to go to the pool and get sun burnt. Now i am dang sore. I am ecstatic at my Permanent growth. :) :) :) :) Those 9.5...
  2. C

9 1/2 weeks but not quite Kim Basinger

no strawberries, sorry...lol ;) Had a change of lubrication this week, dropped moisturiser and using vasoline, skin seams to stretch easier.
  3. C

9th week 8hrs after noogling

Here is my weekly update. :) C.
  4. C

8 weeks result

still making progress. I have a lot more volume than the pictures show. what do you guys think?
  5. C

7th week results pics

Progress is underway! I am quite happy with whats happening. This is 6 hrs after nooging. Each time after swelling goes down, they maintain substantial permanent growth. Cheryl ;D
  6. C

6 wks results update

Not much change from last week :( but progress all the same. I am a little sad/frustrated right now, so much effort has gone into this.
  7. C

5 weeks pics update

Been focusing on the under-bust, (thank you Jamie). I am pleased with how things are developing. Went a little over enthusiastic and had some bruising this week so need to take it easy for a week. Let me know if you folks want me to continue with the updates. Stats: Band 41 Over bust 45 Bra...
  8. C

Weekly pic upload wk 4

This is four weeks now. Nipples are starting o sit a little higher and bust has more rounded shape than before. Like other people, I do get impatient and disappointed with my results, but I am probably getting fair results, and I am thankful for any growth. I have been using the large cups...
  9. C

Three weeks results

week 3 was a little slower, just worked on the shape more than anything.
  10. C

Two weeks relults

I am a 50yr old genetic male with a blended gender identity identity living as male and married. I have been taking herbs for a while and got my Noogleberry 16 days ago. I have been dieting and also lost 3.2 lbs Here are my results so far.
  11. C

My first 9 days

I am a genetic male with a blended gender identity identity living as male and married. I have been taking herbs for a while and got my Noogleberry nine days ago. Most things i do in life i apply a science to and over analyze. Here are my pleasing results so far.