Search results

1. zkk

IMPORTANT: Noogleberry forum pics being used without permission

In another thread, we were informed that some of the forum users' pictures were being used without permission in a site called MustGrowBust: http://mustgrowbust.com/. I found my own pictures there too, and I asked them to take them down immediately. I also told them to either remove the other...
  2. zkk

Pump and release vs. pump and hold - techniques and comparisons

I used to think pump and hold was the basic method and pump and release a special technique but it seems like most people do pump and release. I was curious so I made a poll. I have been doing mostly pump and hold until now because I got fast results with that in the beginning. Now my growth...
  3. zkk

Why flaxseed or safflower oil?

Many seem to recommend using either flaxseed or safflower oil for massage and pumping. I tried to search but couldn't find what's their secret. Are they helpful for growth or are they better lubricants? What's the difference between them and other oils? I've been using olive oil and managed to...
  4. zkk

Zercher's progress

Hi everyone! A new noogler joining you :) I've always had small breasts and I've always hated them. I considered a boob job but fake boobs are not what I really want so I'm glad I've found other solutions. I've always been very thin, and I think my breast development was blocked during puberty...