Zercher's progress

zkk

Hi everyone! A new noogler joining you :)

I've always had small breasts and I've always hated them. I considered a boob job but fake boobs are not what I really want so I'm glad I've found other solutions. I've always been very thin, and I think my breast development was blocked during puberty because I was underweight. I have gained weight after my teen years but it hasn't significantly increased my breast size. I used to be 32A, now I'm a full 32B, thanks to BC pills. I don't use them anymore and I'm happy to see I didn't lose what I had gained. But I'm still not happy with my breast size.

I got my Contoured Large cups yesterday and I've tried noogling three times. Got already some nice swelling. I'm going to noogle 30 min in the morning and 30 min in the evening for the first week and increase the time gradually after that.

I'm straightforwardly greedy: my goal is 32E. But I will be happy with DDs or even Ds.

My starting stats:

Height: 5'8''
Weight: 130 lbs
Bra size: full 32B
Underbust: 28.5''
Bust: 32.5''
Waist: 26''
Hip: 40''

I'm an obvious pear and even though I like my wide hips and big butt I want to even out my proportions to look more like an hourglass.

I took a lot of before pictures to be able to see the progress in different lightning etc. The second pic is the swelling from my third session.

EDIT: Added one year progress comparison pics.

Attachments

• Before2.jpg
    Before2.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 267
  • swellingthird.jpg
    swellingthird.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 183
  • september.jpg
    september.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 197
  • 1yearbras.jpg
    1yearbras.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 307
  • 1yearnobra.jpg
    1yearnobra.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 318

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Re: Boobies for zkk

Welcome

It sounds like you got a reasonable plan and 32E is possible but you'll have to work hard for it. I can't or anyone can say how long nor not much effort but there are examples of women doing similar and some are still mildly active on here (even men, which I will be such as example someday).

Best advice I can give, read.. read.. read. Try not to let envy and frustration of others' success discourage you. There is no race to run and you can only compare to yourself. Don't stress over measurements as they are unreliable over short time periods and madding to boot. If you learn about your body and what it likes then you'll be much happier on the journey. And it would be nice if you share the good and bad times on here; we all have those moments and I think encouraging another while down helps the self-image problems much of us share.

DJ

zkk

Thank you everyone. :) I will update this thread in the future. And thank you, DJ, for your advice; greatly appreciated. I know my goal is very ambitious but I'm very determined and ready to dedicate a lot of time to this, even years. I think I may never be pregnant, so natural growth is very unlikely. I consider this my last resort. It's easier to do something and at least hope for better than to do nothing and let my breasts ruin my self-esteem. I guess I need the feeling of control over my breasts ;D I've always been the kind of person that wants to believe you can get almost anything if you just work for it. This is why it has been so hard for me to accept my breast size - before I found this forum I thought there wasn't any way you could change it. Now that there is, I will go for it 100 %.

I'm going to read these forums and learn everything I can. I've already read about different methods and plan to try them to see how my body responds. Looking forward to see some real growth!

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...

You know, perhaps I am reading too much in your original post but I think everyone can handle a little flattery.

It seems you feel your avatar pic is your ideal. I'll agree it is very attractive and when I look at yours... I am seeing alot of similar qualities. Realize most pictures are idealized with lighting and such. Your pics are in the "now" and poor lighting. The notable differences is lobe definition and muscle tone in the chest and stomach. I'm not wishing to dissuade you from NBE but I think you might be far too harsh on yourself.

I think if you combined NBE and a few months of decent muscle toning and exercise then you'll have a very similar look. In fact, a full C cup with that kind of shape would be very attractive. I'm confident you could achieve it given time and effort.

Of course, I'm a boob lover and I would love to see the 32E version over a 32C. However, I just wanted to say large breasts isn't the only factor in attractiveness (especially from a typical male perspective). With my own feminizing, I've seen hints of an attractive shape under all my fat and untoned muscle. Indeed, I'm going to try to take my own advice and attempt to reach that state. It is odd feeling sexy in a feminine sense for me but it has been far more pleasant than I had ever imagined. So I'm trying to like me as I am and work to a better me without punishing me in the process. :)

DJ

DJ

zkk

I think it is the reason that avatar pic was special to me: I felt that if I just had grown bigger I might have looked like something similar. I know I'm sometimes too harsh on myself, but I just feel that the shape of my breasts kind of goes to waste when they are so small. You can call me a boob lover too ;) Even as a little girl I thought I'd hate to have small breasts when I grow up. And guess what happened...

I don't think a C cup would be enough to achieve that avatar look. My breasts are not the droopy kind, so they need a lot of filling to achieve it. That 32E is a little bit exaggerated with the assumption that noogling is always progressive, but I know there's a limit for everyone. For me it might be a C cup. Then I will settle for that, but if I get growth beyond that to D and DD, I will keep on noogling until I get that E cup.

As for toning, I think I'm actually more muscular than that avatar chick ;D But you can't really see it in those pics. It's also one of my worries: my breast shape has already changed with the growth of my pectoral muscles, and I'm afraid noogling will swell those pecs even more and make my breasts look more masculine. I attached a pic where I'm flexing my pecs to demonstrate the problem. I need that underboob to prevent the manboob look!

Attachments

• pecs.jpg
    pecs.jpg
    184.2 KB · Views: 303

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...

Yep, I see the problem and know it well... :b Unless you do huge pressures and flex your pecs all the time, pumping will not add much bulk to those pecs of yours. And once you start building on breast size, the pecs will begin to fade into the background but you'll likely have a fuller look when it is all done. Many women have the opposite problem and they appear to lack "upper boob".

As for getting to 32E, everyone I've seen who continues pumping will grow. It is the person quiting before a limit is hit. I got a male friend that has been pumping 12-13 and is nearly a massively full 40E. He could have been the "usual E" long ago but went for an implant looking E. That's the other thing, with effort just about any shape can be achieved.

So, if you really want Es.. go get them :) I can tell you they are great fun to have around and I'm thinking having them will be even more fun. I really want what everyone would think is stupidly huge but I'll take each cup I can develop.

My recent rocket to 40C swellings has proved to me I'll be going as far as my imagination and creativity will go. lol However, I've recently learned of a complication from a few large breasted males... Other men constantly hit on them -- many knowing most of the time the target is male too. *sigh* I suppose I can't blame them as I can get rather laser focused too if presented with that right subject matter. And of course, you'll have the very same issue with Es.

Anyway, let's just have lots of fun getting there!

DJ

zkk

It is nice to hear there isn't actually a limit, other than our own perseverance and commitment. :) Your progress is definitely great.

I don't care how other people react to my breasts, as long as they don't ask if I got a boob job done. That is interesting what you said about other males hitting on males with boobs. A real boob fetish. ;D

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...

You know, I generally like to believe I don't care about others' opinions either. But since starting my NBE and getting larger now, I have found several surprises in my responses, fears and perceptions. It is sobering to see and learn about this side of me but all I can do is try to recognize and undo the conditioning from society.

One thing big boobs attracts is the *ssholes and jerks who think it is your privilege to please them and objectify anything and everything about you. It makes my blood boil just to witness it. But just fair warning.. understand, I love huge boobs and I've dated women with them. It isn't all roses and greener grass.

If you're ready for all that -- then I hope we can find our respective glory sooner than later. After experiencing my 40C swelling and how that feels, I want my fantasy size even more. :b

DJ

zkk

I don't think 32E is that huge. Quite big, but not huge. Maybe they'd get some unwanted attention, but I could handle it. At least it's better than getting unwanted (negative) attention because you have small breasts. I've had my share of that. But this is very speculative as I'm just starting my journey and I'll never know what happens. Maybe I'll get to that D cup and see it fits my body well and I'll decide I don't want more. I've just prepared for that boobie greed in advance. ;)

I know what you're talking about - actually feeling that swelling makes you want more and more. I too had today a swelling that made me really feel my breasts' existence. They were jiggling and filling my shirt. They were touching my arms. I tried a 32C push-up bra that has been a bit loose and now it was too small. I even had a cleavage! Although it's only swelling it's very promising. :)

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...

I don't think 32E is huge either. In fact, I think it is today's "norm". But I think 32J is only "large"; thus, I'm suspect. :)

I'm happy to hear you got a sample of the joys of breasts. I'm still a kid in the candy store when it comes to this. I never tire of it and starting to revel in it. This morning, I had another large swell with 45 minutes. I've not been tempted to goto work with a bra until this morning. So, I got there with my large C sized boobs without a bra. Since I avoid the elevators, I got lots of jiggle time in today and just no way to hide those mounds.

I hope you face the "now how do I massage all of this?!" problem. I've been facing a small form of it this week and I'm in love all over again. :)

DJ

zkk

Speaking of massaging... seems to be helpful! Could it be possible that only after 6 days of noogling I'm having an 8-hour swelling? I haven't worn a bra for days because I thought it might flatten my swollen breasts. Today I tried some of my bras on almost 8 hours after noogling and most of them are too small for me. But I did get an exceptional swelling today. I drank water about an hour before noogling and massaged my breasts some 15 min before noogling for 30 min. I noticed I could put more pressure on and it didn't feel uncomfortable. Maybe this will be my routine in the future.

Both these bras have been a bit too big for me. Well, now they aren't. :eek:

Attachments

• 32Cbra.jpg
    32Cbra.jpg
    181.6 KB · Views: 135
  • swelling.jpg
    swelling.jpg
    171.3 KB · Views: 112

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...

It is unusual but definitely possible to get the response you're describing. You have to love the bulges and "a bit snug" feelings. Keep it up and see if it continues.

BTW, we can really see your muscle definition in that first pic. You look even more like your avatar. You are definitely too harsh on yourself.

DJ

zkk

I guess I'll have to re-evaluate my goals... I went bra shopping today and came home with a 32D bra. I'm astonished. But I'm a realist after all so this is how I explain this "rapid growth".

I've been noogling only for 12 days so it's not all thanks to noogling. I've gained weight recently and not realized I had already grown somewhat before starting. I said I was a full 32B to start with, but maybe I was actually 32C, and thanks to swelling, I can fill now this particular 32D bra. I think my right size would be 30D, but anything with a 30 band is hard to find where I live and very expensive. When I tried a 32C today, it felt too tight. D was a bit loose but felt better than C, so I went with D assuming I'd grow more in the future.

But my measurements have changed too. My bust is now 33.5 inches (1 inch bigger), underbust 28.5. It is still just swelling, but I have it 24/7, so I was definitely in need of a new bra. I have only one 32C, the rest are 32Bs that are too small now.

When I look at my breasts, I can't see much of a difference, but I can really feel it. They are fuller, heavier and my hands can't cover them anymore. Most of my breast tissue is near my armpits anyway, so when they get bigger you can't see it immediately at the front.

This is the bra I bought today. Can't believe I'm actually wearing a D cup.

Attachments

• 32D.jpg
    32D.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 88

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...

Congrats! I wish my +1 cup swelling would last much of the day. :) And you really should be in a 30D and I would suggest you find a style you like and order at Amazon, LindaTheBraLady, HerRoom or even BareNecessities. You'll be much happier I think. You can probably even find it on ebay too. The lack of local isn't as big of a problem like it was 30 years ago.

I got a +1 inch growth in the beginning too.. I've been fighting to consistenly stay out of the 44"s. :b I hope you have better fortune in continued growth. And if so, I want some of your water... :)

DJ

zkk

Now I think I'm actually seeing it. 25 days and my boobs not only feel but also look bigger. I took this picture a moment ago and the last time I pumped was 22 hours ago.

I should have taken the before-picture in the same lighting but I guess the difference can be seen anyway. At least I can (wishful thinking?) ::)

Attachments

• 25days.jpg
    25days.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 122

Mindy

I think your wright your last pic. and your first pic. do show signs of becoming more fuller . one step at a time towards our goal .

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...

I like this lightning much better since it gives better constrast. You're looking great and keep on pumpin'.

DJ

zkk

The official one month update. I had the best swelling so far yesterday evening and my breasts still feel very full from it. I don't know why I didn't use this camera angle before. It's the best for seeing changes. The first pic is from today and the second one from yesterday after pumping.

Lol at the shape of my left breast (right in the pic). Sometimes my pecs make it look really weird ;D

And measurements:

underbust 28.5''
bust 33.5'' (+1'' from the start)

Attachments

• november17th.jpg
    november17th.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 164