Search results

1. S

Khangzu cups + NB pump

Hey there. Does anyone know if there is any problem with using the noogleberry pump with khangzu cups?
  2. S

How overpumping can affect results

Can pumping too hard halt breast growth? I Noogled for a year and didnt see any results and i am wondering if it was because i often pumped till the point of pain in attempt to increase results. I stipped for a while but am starting up again and am trying to go easier on them. One more thing...
  3. S

Pumping with nipple piercings

After many years I have decided I want ro get my nipples repierced. I fear that I may run into problems with pumping and might have to wait until i am done with pumping for good before i get them, but i would rather not because i will probably be pumping for the next 2 years.does anyone else...
  4. S

Estrogen deficiency

Do you need to produce sufficient levels of estrogen in order to see results from pumping? I know that i havw an estrogen deficiency related to my hypothyroidism. I was using the khangzu cups with the noogleberry pump consistently for 9 months straight or more without achieving results.
  5. S

Pumping 9 months and no results

I've been pumping for nearly a year. I use flax oil but used to use a mix of shea, cocobutter and coconut oils, and massage for 4-10 mins, then pump for 30 mjns, massage again, then pump another 30 mins. I can only do this 5 times a week and I have to do one breast at a time because the larges...
  6. S

Possible risks?

Are there any possible drawbacks to Noogling? ...Besides indentations? Is there a wrong way to Noogle?
  7. S

is Noogleberry right for my breasts?

I want to use noogleberry to increase the fullness of my breasts, but I already have really big nipples, I am afraid they may get bigger even if I wear tape. Also...is there a wrong way to noogle,? I fear that my breasts are shaped strangely and they might fill out in a way I don't like. I...