Search results

1. N

New noogler needs info!!

**I'm new to the forum and have posted this same question in another section already but did not get a reply from anyone. So if there's a thread on here somewhere that addresses this issue already, please direct me to it and forgive me for over-posting. ** I have been using the NB daily (one...
  2. N

Help! Decreased sensitivity.. good or bad?!

**I'm new to the forum, so if there is a thread on here somewhere that addresses this issue already, please direct me to it and forgive me for my posting faux pas. ** I have been using the NB daily (one hour in the morning and evening) for almost a month and I'm noticing that my nipples have...
  3. N

Newbie wants advice about program, + pink & purple (boobs, that is..:))

Hi Nooglers! I've been using my NB for just about two weeks now and wanted to check in with the experts on here to see if what I'm doing sounds like a good starting program for good growth. I've been massaging 10 min. pre-noogle as well as drinking 25-40 oz. of water before/during each session...
  4. N

Correct size to order??

I am going to be ordering my Noogleberry in a few weeks. I've already e-mailed my measurements to Lucy and she suggested the Large cups based on this info. I'm rather surprised because I didn't think I was a Large anything concerning my chest, lol. So I thought I would ask you Nooglers out...
  5. N

New kid on the block.. with questions!!

Hello Ladies! Not sure if anyone will respond since this is my first venture into NoogleLand. Forum member "Jezabelle"s success inspired me to try this system out because she didn't use a semi truck load of supplements (which I also don't want to do) but still achieved great long-term results...