Search results

1. S

A question for all of you savvy Gadget Gals out there!

Hey! For some reason when I try to Snoogle with padding on my NB cups they won't hold a suction for long with the airlock. And my Brava domes are the same way. I've seen a lot of posts where yall have come up with some cool stuff for making airlocks, so I was wondering if any of you girls that...
  2. S

People who use silicon sheets, where do u get them from?

Hey everyone! I've tried searching the forum but I can't seem to locate any posts that have a link to where ya'll buy ur silicon sheeting for the domes at? I look on eBay and various websites and theres soo many choices for thickness.. and they're pricey so I don't want to just guess. What...
  3. S

Brava with Noogleberry?

Hey everyone, I'm considering purchasing a brava system to use while I sleep (maybe for 7 to 8 hours) and then using my NB for my usual 30 minutes per day. As of lately, I haven't had the time to Noogle for more than 30 minutes a day because of school/work, and I just can't seem to sleep in...
  4. S

Power X Hand Pump Question

Is it noisy?? I just started trying to use the XL cups again because I keep filling my L cups in no time, but I can only use one XL cup at a time because my pump is not powerful enough. Was gonna just order another pump, so I will use two pumps at a time while wearing both cups, but I noticed...
  5. S

Menses & Deflation

Hey girls! Well, Aunt Flo is visiting and the boobies have now packed up and left once again! It's sort of depressing. The last two cycles I've had amazing swelling beforehand that stuck around, almost giving me hopes as being real growth. And then during the week of my period my breasts seem...
  6. S

Lucy: Can make something in-between large and extra-large?

Hey Lucy, I'm wondering if in the future you will be making any cups in-between the large and x-tra large sizes? I know the extra-large comes in two sizes, the big one and the REALLY big one. But there's just so much difference between my large domes and the smaller XL dome. I know you made...
  7. S

Viper Venom... Possible product to plump indents?

Hey girls, I've been using the avocado oil for over a week now and although my red marks go away pretty fast, I'm having no luck with the indents. However, I'm determined to not let the indents make me quit Noogling hehe. I just opt to wear shirts with enough coverage at the moment so no one...