Search results

1. S

Cracked Cups! Temp. Solution?

Hey, I cracked my XL a while ago (too much swelling I suppose) and I used duct tape and wrapped around the entire bottom of the cup a couple of times. It stops the leaking pretty well. I am still using this cup and still getting the same swelling. Sunsetz ;)
  2. S

New pics- Crazy Results!!

thanx junjo and tatiana :) Just keep on nooglin and you'll be a success story too. xxbabygirlxx I am staying with the XL because I feel ridiculously huge when I pump with them and I'm scared how big the XXL would make me. With the XL, my swelling is generally a DD or larger depending on how...
  3. S

Thank you girlies :D Noogleberry has done some much for me and I hope it can for you as well :)
  4. S

NEW CONTOURED LARGE CUP NOW IN STOCK!! January 2011

Hey Lucy, Was just wondering if you will be making the new rings for the XL cups as well. I really would like to order a new set of XL cups for myself along with the rings. I like the feedback the new large cups are getting and I'm curious about them but I don't know if they would make sense...
  5. S

Roadrashes’ Pics!!!

Roadrashes you better keep going with that noogling. I see you've gained some more fullness, yay! Your pics look so much like mine did in the first few weeks...the difference will start out little and before you kno it, you have some huge DDs ;) Take care and happy nooglin Sunsetz ;)
  6. S

Roadrashes’ Pics!!!

Hey roadrashes :) Your before pics are the closest to how my boobies looked before I started pumping (however, i actually had less volume, i lost a good amount of weight in a short time >:( ) I meant to comment on your pics earlier but forgot. Just want to send some encouragement your way...
  7. S

Hey lovely -Thanks so much girl. I could really say the same for you. Congrats on your amazing progress! Keep on nooglin Sunsetz :D
  8. S

Anastasia's pics

Hey there. Just want to say a big CONGRATS on your growth. I can't believe your size is permanent. I have experienced permanent growth since starting noogleberry but nothing compared to you. You inspire me to keep going with this amazing product. Thanks for sharing your progress. All the best...
  9. S

Hey nooglebunny I use the foam padding or foam pipe insulation as suggested on the forum which makes noogling much easier. I ordered mine on ebay. I can noogle without it but its so much more comfortable with the padding ;)
  10. S

Thanks Mama J You are always so encouraging. I'm keeping at it...I love noogleberry ;D Sunsetz ;)
  11. S

@ Bonzai girl....thanks so much ;) i also saw your progress and you are really going good, keep it up! @32DoubleDz - thanks, i hope you can achieve just as much too...just keep noogling...I've only grown one cup size permanently because I do not noogle consistently. For example, I noogled...
  12. S

Eva's Pictures

Hiya Eva, I was just checkin out ur pics and I wanna say congrats on your progress. I really see a difference. I love that pink and black bra you have- soo sexy! I can definitely see a change in shape and size and you really are getting some cleavage. Keep it up ;) Later Sunsetz :)
  13. S

Muchas gracias Eva ::) Gonna buy me some DDs soon. I'm aiming to make it my normal size by the time I return to Jamaica next June. Aelita- you are right-pumping does pull fluid to the breast so your bra theory makes sense. Best wishes on your noogle journey hun :D Keep on nooglin' Sunsetz
  14. S

Thank you girlies so much ;D It feels really good to hear people compliment me on my boobs...never in my life thought that could happen. I put my pics up both as a motivation to others and myself to keep on nooglin. My next goal is to gain some weight in my butt and hip area as I am super small...
  15. S

Thanks girlies and thanks Lucy and noogleberry. This product and this forum are so awesome...I wish more people knew about it. I would recommend noogleberry to anyone wanting the increase their size or improve the look of their boobs. @ gigi don't be fooled by my pics...u said I started with...
  16. S

Hey fellow nooglers. Here are a few pics of what I look like now.I haven't really increased in size because its so hard to find time to noogle. I only got to noogle twice this week. One of my boobs was always significantly smaller than the other so I find myself pumping one boob for an hour and...
  17. S

Thanks stella ;) Good luck on your noogle journey :)
  18. S

hey naomi I drink about three to four 8 oz cups of water a day at home. I also carry a 25 oz water bottle to work and usually finish it by the end of the day. I do not drink sodas but I will drink juice or homemade lemonade occassionally. (I'm not a health nut or anything, its just cheaper and...
  19. S

@ flatty_natty: I'm teaching high schoolers and although the job is a bit hectic its awesome. I was only planning to stay a year and then go to Japan but I may stay for 2 before exploring another country. @ everyone else :): Thanks for the compliments :D. I started noogling at the end of...
  20. S

It's very nice just a bit hectic as I am a first time teacher. I am learning lots of Spanish though and having a great time exploring the country. Just have to get my noogle routine back on track. Thanks for asking ;D