Eva's Pictures

eva_bs

Flatty_natty!
Hahahahaha...rattling! :)

Boobalicious,
I promise to keep all of you updated!!!! :) I really hope that these supplements will work for me!

The funnyest part is that I really don't think that all of my supplements are a lot! :-[
How much do you girls take??if any at all! :)

Why do I take these supplements:

Maca - they say it's good for the Energy and libido...it is made in the Amazons mountins and the Indians
used to take it for the benefits. So I really don't think that it can harm you!
Spirulina - very very healthy for the body...contains minerals and protein that the body must needs. :)
So...this supplements doesn't hare too! :)
Flaxseed oil - Contains in it Omega 3,6 and 9. it is made from a plant....So...Omega 3,6 and 9 can't harm
as well! :) very healthy for everyone to take!
MSM - Good for the nails and hair...it is good for making collagen in the body...what is needed for the skin.
So this helps with NBE. Collagen for the boobs
Iodoral - Is good for the body. contains in it a lot of Iodine that the body need on a daily basis...but we
never have from where to take it...Iodine is only found in sea foods and real salt from the sea.
the boobs need 2mg of iodine a day for the health.they thyroid also needs iodine for it to function
right and good. if there is not enough of iodine it simply will not function good anymore. (until
you will add iodine to your daily routine.) The thyroid is responsible for the producing the body
hormones. what we need for NBE!
A good amount of iodine on a daily basis can prevent breast cancer and any other kind of cancer.
Multivitamin - I take because it's good...I think. Maybe after I finish the bottle I will stop taking it.
Bountiful Breast - I take because it makes your boobs grow!

O.k. enough for now! :) As you can see I really did my homework for all of the supplements that I take. So I know that I'm safe 100% with all these supplements! they are very healthy! :)

Good Luck to you girls!!!
:-*

bonzaigirl

wow.. that's a lot of supplements... now i know who to go to if i have to ask anything about herbs and minerals!! ;) it's good to learn that ur back doing the noogie!! ;) good luck and keep us posted okay... cheers!!!

eva_bs

bonzaigirl,
Hi Dear!!!! Where have you been??? we missed you soooo much!!!!
I'm happy to see that you are continuing to noogling too!!! :)
I will be more then happy to give you advice on the supplements...hahahahahahaha. I was thinking to take some pictures today...but I measured first...and guess what??!!??!!??!! NO CHANGE on the measurement!!!!rrrrrrrr...DAMIT!!! Maybe I just don't have luck?! who knows!
Yesterday and today I had growing pains...really deep ones...
Now I'm to afraid to take pictures! I am afraid to be so disappointed!!! just like my last time I took pictures! My hubby says that they grew a bit...but I don't know now!!!! maybe he is just trying to be a good hubby :)
Good Luck hun!!!!
Don't forget to keep us all updated on your progress!!!
:-* :-* :-*

eva_bs

Hi my sisters!!!!
I took a break from noogling.....again!!! grrrrr....
I thought I was seeing some stretch marks underneath my boobs...so I freaked out! :(
I must continue to noogle!!!! I know this system really works!!!! I promise I won't give up!!!! not now!
I think I will start to pump again tomorrow. :)
Here are my pictures that I took after I pumped for 2 hours. I took the pictures on the 23rd of Oct. It was my 3 month mark of using NB. :)
I can hardly see a difference :(
As you can see I am REALLY REALLY a slow responder.... :(
Good Luck girls!!!
I missed you all!!!

Attachments

• compare-first-pump-+-after--months.jpg
    compare-first-pump-+-after--months.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 460
  • compare-first-pump-+-after-3-months-3.jpg
    compare-first-pump-+-after-3-months-3.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 460
  • compare-first-pump-+-after-3-months-2.jpg
    compare-first-pump-+-after-3-months-2.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 598

eva_bs

Here are some pictures I took with a different angle....
Look how it makes a big difference how you take the picture!!!!!
:)
It's like HOLLY MOLLY!!!!

Attachments

• swelling-after-3-months-of-pumping---Different-angle.jpg
    swelling-after-3-months-of-pumping---Different-angle.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 597

eva_bs

Dam It I forgot to add the pictures with this bra..... I meant to put it with the first group of pictures....
Here they are...

Attachments

• swelling-after-3-months-of-pumping.jpg
    swelling-after-3-months-of-pumping.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 551

Lily13

WOW Eva you are looking really good. You have made such amazing progress, seriously girl! Do not give up! I know it's taking you a long time to get where you are, but there is DEFINITELY a difference in your breasts. They are rounder, fuller and I see a lot more tissue being pushed up in your bra. ;D Don't give up!!

eva_bs

Lily13,
Thank you so much for your encouraging post!!!!! :)
I don't know why...but I hardly can see a difference... :( I wish I was a faster responder...I won't give up till I reach my goal!
Thanks again!!!!

P

piccolina

I DEFINITELY agree with Lily and you know what Eva, you are SO right, pictures can be soooo deceiving! I'm sure you can FEEL a difference, can't you? Because I think they look much fuller and I bet you notice that too. Plus, it's only 3 months girl! We all know slow and steady wins the race with this! Think about where you might be in a year!! Woo hoo!! You are doing great and it's only gonna keep getting better! Congrats on your progress so far!! ;D

eva_bs

OOOOOO...thank you so much piccolina!!!
Your words made me happy!!! That's right! slow and steady wins the game :)
And yes...I do feel that my boobs are much more rounder and fuller. ;D
I think that the NB really makes my boobs have more shape. :) that's why I can't stop noogling...I know I take a lot of brakes in between but I still can't stop. :)
I love your progress girl!!!! O boy! you have great great result's till now...and you also took a long break...but now you are pumping for a month or so, right? I love the your new picture with your new bra!!! Gosh you have some AMAZING swelling going around there!!! :)
again, thank you so much for your kind words!

immabe

Great Swelling Eva!!
I can see that your boobs are changing shape especially in the pink and black bra.
I can't wait to see your next set of pictures.

eva_bs

immabe,
Thanks! :)
I don't know why but I can hardly see the swelling! and if there is a bit of swelling it doesn't last for long :(
But I do feel that my boobs are much much more rounder and fuller. :) Yay!!!
Me too...I can't wait till I will take the next month pictures!!!! :)
Good Luck to you hun!!!

sunsetz

Hiya Eva,

I was just checkin out ur pics and I wanna say congrats on your progress. I really see a difference. I love that pink and black bra you have- soo sexy! I can definitely see a change in shape and size and you really are getting some cleavage. Keep it up ;)

Later
Sunsetz :)

eva_bs

Sunsetz,
Thank you girl!!! Wow!!! you made me happy!!!
I think that it is so important to share our progress on the forum...because when we don't share the pictures...then for yourself it is very hard to see the difference. and I think that it is very good to let other gals to look at the pictures because they look at the pictures differently then me.
You know what I mean?
But hey! Sunsetz...Your progress is just one of the most amazing one's on this forum! and I am so so so happy for you dear!!!!
Thank you again for your kind words! you wormed my heart!

eva_bs

bonzaigirl!!!!
What's up??? How are you doing sis?
Thank you for your post! :)
I need those kind of comments to keep me motivated! :)
Can't wait to hear from you dear!
Good Luck hun!

How dod I miss these pictures?
Eva you look wonderful.Your boobs are nearly touching in that black and pink bra! Lovely, lovely, lovely.
Really plump and round. Congratiulations! ;D ;D :-*

D

dillydally200010

Hey Eva,
I definitely agree with the other girls on this - your pics show you are responding.. you look very pretty. I remember that Brava said in their information leaflet that you gain approximately 1 droplet sized (of water) amount of tissue growth for every 10hours wearing the brava system. I reckon its gotta be about the same for the noogle especially so if you use it twice a day because this means that the boobs cant recoil deflate (lol) before the next session. I reckon its all about making sure that some swelling hangs around most of the time - even if it is just a tiny amount of swelling. Ah!
Keep up the good work lovely, and i'll check in from time to time to catch up on your progress.

8)