Search results

1. C

8AAAA start, slow but steady progress

I spoke with a nurse friend of mine and she said she didn't think the herbs were related to my palpitations. She said my symptoms sound like something else. I'm gonna wait a few more days and start my program again and see what happens. Hopefully it has nothing to do with it. If I'm not mistaken...
  2. C

8AAAA start, slow but steady progress

Oh, I so needed to see your pics. I now have hope! I also have 2 kids and breastfed and have had my tubes tied so I'm done with having babies and getting started on my boobie growth journey. I'm only 23 so maybe in a couple years I can have nice BOOBS lol. They don't even feel like boobs now. I...
  3. C

Nipple Stopper?

I would need to use a whole yogurt cup inside my xlarge domes to reach my nips. Any suggestions?
  4. C

Anastasia's pics

Bearbear the iud will definitely effect your cycle. I had an iud for 6 months and I didn't have a period for 2 months and spotted almost everyday for 3 months and had a period one month. It messed with my emotions like crazy too. I eventually just had it taken out and used the ring, which I...
  5. C

Is it ok to take Ultra Breast and use pm

Thanks so much! I knew there was a reason they couldn't be taken together lol. Your a pro at this thing so what do you suggest in supplements? I have had my tubes tied so no birth control to deal with and have no health problems. I'm thinking about starting with pm or ultrabreast. Personally I'm...
  6. C

Is it ok to take Ultra Breast and use pm

Does anyone know if it's safe or beneficial to take ultra breast and use the pm cream for massaging? I read that it's not good to take them at the same time but is it safe to take one and use the other topically? Thanks!
  7. C

Anastasia's pics

Hey Anastasia! I need some suggestions! I know you've been here awhile and I've followed your progress. I'm sickly jealous! lol (in a good way). I used NB for a year before I got pregnant. I had gained almost 3". I measured almost 35" when I got pregnant and now I measure 32" :'( It's so...
  8. C

after pumping feeling

I also itch no matter what lotion I use (and I've used several over the last couple years). I don't think is an allergic reaction in my case. I think maybe from the skin stretching or something. When I was pregnant with my babies and my tummy skin starting having to stretch it itched like crazy...
  9. C

Pregnancy AFTER Noogleberry

First off, thanks! ;D In answer to why I stopped breastfeeding it was because my daughter decided to be a lil pig and keep me busy feeding her all the time and I have a 3 year old so don't have time to feed her for 45min every hour and a half lol. As for my milk supply it certainly didn't dry...
  10. C

Thanks! I plan to start pumping again in about a week. I'll try to update. :)
  11. C

Push up bras

For me I think it's more about the support a pushup bra gives. Yeah I like the other benefits too but I wear pushup ALL the time and when I take it off at night my boobs feel firm and perky whereas when I wear a non padded around the house (cause my pushups are dirty lol) when I take it off they...
  12. C

Hey ladies! I've been away for a while because I got pregnant. I noogled for a year and a half then got preg sept of last year. I breastfed my baby for 3 weeks and am drying up now. I am anxious but nervous to see what I'm left with. They look great right now but it'll be a few more days before...
  13. C

too sensitive or something wrong?

Hi! Just wanted to add my 2 cent. Lol. I also have this problem. The cups dig in between my boobs and armpit. It also feels inflamed some times. Usually when I haven't pumped for several days or when my padding on the domes is wearing thin. I started pumping an hour at time to begin with. Not...
  14. C

Nipples

Thanks a bunch! This helps! May shoot Lucy an email and give these a try. ;D
  15. C

Needing suggestions for a nice fake tan

Thanks for the replies! I'll have to try the ones mentioned. I've considered fake bake before but never tried it. I've googled and read reviews but I tried a couple that had a lot of good reviews and only a few negative and they were horrible for me. I guess it's my skin type or something. I...
  16. C

NBE Herbs interfere with birth control pills?

I took fenugreek and saw palmetto for 6 months and it did not effect my bc. I asked my dr if it would and she said no.
  17. C

Nipples

Do the nipple cups make ur nipples larger as in bigger around or just stand out more. Since using the breast cups my nipples are not as sensitive and don't erect very often. I don't want larger nips it would just be nice to make them more erect. Does anyone think the nip cups would help? Thanks!
  18. C

Lotusflower pics

I see plenty of swelling there! Keep it up and you'll be a C cup in no time! ;D
  19. C

MY BROTHER SAW MY NB!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Please repost the pics! Lol. I wanna see! :o ;D
  20. C

AM I WELCOME?

We're all trying to grow boobies, aren't we?! Welcome!!! :)