Search results

1. T

I want these breasts!

Okay, so I know it's all about angles but I saw this photo on a fiction site and wanted to steal this girl's boobs. I've actually seen it on two different people's banners making me think I'm not the only one that finds them enviable. Anyone care to hazzard a guess on the size?
  2. T

Medium to large transition issues!

So as you may or may not have heard, I've been pumping with medium cups for... 3 1/2 ish months and just recently cracked them. I just got my larges in the mail and was super excited to use them. Except they don't even begin to stay on. I enlisted the BF's help and we were unsuccessful in doing...
  3. T

What's 'filling the cups'

I'm using the medium cups and have been judging my swelling based on where my boob meets the side of the cup- between 1 and 1 1/4". My post swelling measurements are 33 1/2" so I'm not quite the right size to jump up to the larges. But my nipples are getting past 2 1/2" and dangerously close to...
  4. T

My dog ate my...

Just thought I'd share with some folks that would appriciate it! I ordered generic BO from swansons and got it in time to bring it down to my parents this weekend when I went for my birthday. I'm baking some sugar cookies yesterday and my mom holds up a lid I don't recognize, then about 20...
  5. T

When did swelling = growth for you?

I haven't been using my noogleberry for long (about a week), but I already like what I see when I finish pumping. My question, if I can get it out coherently is this: how long was it before that first time's (or first few time's) swelling became your post-swelling growth? Like if during my...
  6. T

Ouch!

Does anyone else have this issue? I put the cups on, pump and then the sort of slide towards my armpits and push on the muscle there. It hurts like it's bruised and has nothing to do with where I place them- they slide down and hurt like nothing else. I can't get any kind of pumping done without...
  7. T

t-bug's pics

Howdy! So I wanted to post my pictures so I don't have to keep them on my computer or my camera this summer and risk someone running across them. They were huge but Lucy was nice enough to resize them since I haven't figured out how to resize on my new laptop. They were taken a while ago, the...
  8. T

t-bug's stats

Hi all! I just ordered my NB about.... 10 minutes ago so it'll be a bit before I update my stats but I figure I should jot down what I've got before any gadgets are applied to my boobies :p Overbust: 29 1/2" Bust: 33" Underbust: 27 1/2" Waist: 23 1/2" Hips: 28" Butt: 33" I decided I'm short on...