Search results

1. S

Femagis cream

Has anyone tried Femagis cream and gotten results? I noticed it has a high concentration of PM and KA and was interested in the cream because I respond so well to PM. If anyone has used or know of anyone who has tried it out, please give me some feedback on it! Thanks ladies :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
  2. S

sliptinge's pics

Age: 22 Cup size: 32A No children I have only been noogling for about a week, so this will be my before pic. I use the pump and hold technique for about an hour a day and so far, I'm getting minimal swelling. I will post more pics in a few weeks or so. Grow baby GROW! lol
  3. S

Breast acne?

I have only been noogling for a few days now, and today I woke up with weird little bumps all over and around my breasts, especially between them. It looks like acne, but I think it could also be a reaction from the lotion I use, and the air is very hot and humid right now. My skin is VERY...
  4. S

sliptinge's stats

My stats: Age: 22 turning 23 next month Height: 5'8" Weight: 116 lbs Bust before NB: 31-32 inches Under bust: 28.5 inches Waist: 24.5 inches Cup size: 34A No children I am quite new to NBE and came across NB by accident. I got excited after reading other girl's progresses and seeing their...
  5. S

Cup Sizing dilemma, need help

Hello, I'm new to NB and want to buy the Noogleberry BE system, but I'm a little unsure as to what size cups to buy. I have read the cup sizing info on the website, however, I am in between an A and a B cup. I'm a full A or 32B, about 31-32 inches, so should I purchase the small breast or medium...