Search results

1. A

Aries Pics

I just had some fun with The Gimp (the free opensource photoshop clone) to resize the pictures to scale. This before and after picture shows the progress of 40 days of noogling, every day 1 to 2 hours, starting with the small domes, now she's using the medium and large domes in sequence.
  2. A

medium rings adhesive damages medium domes

When we tried to remove the medium ring from one of the medium domes, the adhesive holding the two sections of the rings together, was tearing a part of the dome apart. For a picture, see: http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php/topic,2821.msg30083.html#msg30083 You can clearly see on the...
  3. A

Overpumping or just sensitive breasts ?

My girlfriend has been pumping for 1.5 weeks now, every day 1 to 2 sessions, total 2 to 3 hours/day. In the morning before waking up 1~1.5 hours of pump & hold, in the evening when we watch a movie together i have my stopwatch set for pump & release cycles. Since last weekend, she sometimes...
  4. A

Aries Stats

We ordered the medium breast system + airlock + extra set of small breast cups for my girlfriend. Shipping to Belgium was real quick (a few days) and everything arrived well packed and discrete. In the past we have been thinking about brava, but due to the lack of real testimonials and the high...