Aries Stats

aries

We ordered the medium breast system + airlock + extra set of small breast cups for my girlfriend.
Shipping to Belgium was real quick (a few days) and everything arrived well packed and discrete.

In the past we have been thinking about brava, but due to the lack of real testimonials and the high price we hesitated.
The biggest obstacle was finding testimonials about lasting effects. After surfing for two hours on this site with positive evidence :) , we were convinced that NB was our way to go.

I'm posting these stats with permission of my girlfriend.

Her size is 83cm around the breasts, 75cm below the breasts, age 38.
She's a big-A, small-B cup, so we decided to first try out the small cups.

Day 0, before starting out with NB
http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/4435/nbday0before.jpg

We found this great video
http://www.in.com/videos/watchvideo-how-to-attach-the-noogleberry-system-9607967.html
that explains very well how to put on the domes.

On day1 we could not yet fill the small cups. After 1 hour of noogling (pump & hold) we measured 84cm (+1cm).
On day2 (yesterday) we could easily fill the small cups without any stress. The nipple was easily touching the suction hole, which blocked the airflow, without pain. So I changed to the pump & release strategy: after 1h30 of several pump & release cycles with the nipple just not touching the hole, we already measured 86cm (+3cm).

On day3 (today) we could still easily fill the small cups without much stress (breasts do not become red or purple), after one hour I tried upgrading to the medium cups just to test if she could support it. We could fill the medium cups +- 2/5 to halfway:

http://img577.imageshack.us/img577/3285/nbday3mediumcups.jpg

She's still in her bed while i'm typing this, and everytime I go look, she tells me she can support even more suction. She even likes the effect. She's using KNEIPP almond oil which is perfect with the NB cups: no discomfort at all.

In between NB sessions, her breasts definitely feel more firm compared to the first image.

We are amazed about the progress and the suction she can support after just three days.

roadrashes

WOW! I wish I had a support system and team player like you. Fantastic news and she is doing an amazing job with your help. I am going to try that almond oil too. I have tried so many lotions at this point. KEep us posted because we are very interested to know. And remember slow and steady.

LAWMANN2004

HI & Welcome to the forum !!!!!
Slow is better than fast with this system. Massage before pumping will help too.
Heat before and during pumping helps lots too.
Stay safe, and have fun.
The boobie fairy will see you soon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jamie2

junjo

As I said in the other topic, that swelling sure is awesome and pretty rare! I am excited to see how you are going to turn out.

aries

Day3 (yesterday) progress:

- noogled 2 hours in the morning
- she felt the increase lasting during the day: her bra was better filled above the nipples and you could beter see the added volume through thick clothing .. something that we never noticed before, at 20:00 we still measured 84cm, which is an increase of 1 cm in less than 3 days !

Our impression is that with the small domes, the breast are sucked more forward, but with the medium domes, she gains more volume above the nipple.

Did a second 2 hour session while watching movie yesterday night: 1H with the small cups, 1H with the medium cups, measured 85~86cm after session.

Day4: +- 3 hours on the medium cups (08:00 till 11:00AM).... no discomfort at all. Still have to measure.

6 hours after last 3 hour morning session she now measures 85~86cm, a big increase since 83cm before NB. Amazing!

PS: if brava is to be worn for 10 hours, i suspect 3 hours on the medium NB dome without any notable discomfort shouldn't be an issue ? She's also drinking a lot of water and the almond oil is working great to keep the breast skin tissue flexible even after hours, as it is not drying up.

aries

After one week she gained 3.5cm (1.38 inch) around the breasts.

We started with the small domes on 17/2, after 2 days we moved to the medium domes as she could fill already the small domes easily.

STATS UPDATE:

17/02: started with NB in the evening, before NB: 83cm (32,67 inch)
24/02: one week after NB'ing each day 2 ~ 3 hours: 86.5cm (34.05 inch)

Today's size of 86.5cm was measured after 12 hours of retention as she noogled 2 hours this morning and we just measured her size at +- 22:00 before starting the evening session.

The results are great and she's more and more convinced that NB was a good decision.
Made some new pictures, 1.38 inch gain is barely visible, but she can easily fill the medium cup compared to the third day.

Attachments

• day0-before.jpg
    day0-before.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 103
  • day3-medium-cups.jpg
    day3-medium-cups.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 59
  • day7-after90-w-medium-domes.JPG
    day7-after90-w-medium-domes.JPG
    133 KB · Views: 59
  • day7-swelling-w-medium-domes.JPG
    day7-swelling-w-medium-domes.JPG
    151.1 KB · Views: 70
  • day8-10hours-after-noogling.JPG
    day8-10hours-after-noogling.JPG
    140.6 KB · Views: 72

aries

Today she realized great swelling (after 1 hour), almost filled the medium cups, will order large cups probably next week.

Attachments

• day8-swelling.JPG
    day8-swelling.JPG
    147.5 KB · Views: 52

soonenough

Such fast results. Maybe, that is the key; longer sessions as opposed to less than an hour. Do you take other supplement or just noogling alone? Congratulations! The increase is noticeable.

aries

soonenough said:
Such fast results. Maybe, that is the key; longer sessions as opposed to less than an hour. Do you take other supplement or just noogling alone? Congratulations! The increase is noticeable.

She doesn't take any supplements or use any special lotion - just almond oil as lube, but she drinks lots of water during noogling (several glasses) and the rest of the day, more than 1.5L bottle/day.

Before noogling, she massages her breasts with almond oil to get a perfect seal. She notices that when using pump & release after 10 to 15 minutes, she can easily reach further and further into the domes when repumping, than when holding the suction at a constant level during one hour. Total pumping is about 2 to 3 hours a day.

Attached another picture after 2 hours of pumping, just noogled during a movie.

Attachments

• day8-after-2h-noogling.JPG
    day8-after-2h-noogling.JPG
    144.6 KB · Views: 50

soonenough

Looks like my size right now, 7.5" across, 34.5" full bust, 28" under, except your increase is a lot faster. I will try that pump and release thing every 10 to 15 min. I do drink liquids too while noogling. Thanks for sharing. Progress is so encouraging.

aries

Noogled for two weeks now. We don't see a big increase in cm's around the breasts since the last week.
The difference between before and after noogling becomes smaller.
But her breasts feel much more fuller and are better visible through thick clothing with a non-supporting bra (eg sports bra).

Note that we have been pumping less hard as her breasts have become more sensitive.

soonenough

Aries, maybe the sensitivity is a good thing. Another long time poster in this forum, Anastasia, posted something about her breasts being sensitive and achy when she's in the cusp of growth spurt. She mentioned she just go ahead with her normal routine like massaging and noogling. I read her post in the Breast Nexus forum and she talked about this.

Suss

Hi Aries! I've noticed my mensescycle plays a big role in how mutch swelling I recive (and for how long I keep it!). Mybe she's like me. It my be usefull to take little nots in the begining of her program just to detect this sorts of things so she will not be discouraged..?

aries

Today we tried the medium cups with extra cup rings, as the medium cups alone were almost filled and it was hurting the chest after one hour.
After 2 hours of "movie" noogling, we measured 90 cm (35.43 inch) around the breasts, which is some serious swelling as it was 86cm (33.85 inch) before noogling.

Only drawback of the rings is that it needs a lot more suction before it is tight and no longer losing air, but it appears to hold after a certain treshold.

Attachments

• DSC04942.JPG
    DSC04942.JPG
    147.1 KB · Views: 35

aries

Before we noogled today, we removed the soft rings as used yesterday.

When we removed the soft rings from the medium cups, a piece of the outer circular part of one dome tore of, as it was sticking to the adhesive of the soft rings. So we had to rotate the domes on order for the damaged part not to touch her skin.

After 16 days she now can completely fill the medium cups, started out with small cups.
After noogling we still measure 89 ~ 90cm around the chest.

What would be the next step ?

- large cups

or

- curved large cups

She really want to take NB to the next level, and she wants her breasts to have more volume where the cleavage is supposed to be, instead of having more volume to the outside of the breasts.

Attachments

• DSC04948.JPG
    DSC04948.JPG
    147.3 KB · Views: 62

soonenough

Whoa, that is awesome swelling. I still can't fill up my mediums that full. I have the large and the contoured large, and noticed that when I use these cups it widens my lower base part. But when I switch to medium for 30 min., then I get the pointy, perky outward look. I think she's def. ready for the next larger cup. The contoured large is so much more comfortable with the new rims, a little bit wider and taller.

aries

Ordered the large contoured domes today. While she can fill the medium domes for some days now, the suction starts to hurt on the chest when the domes are completely filled, so we believe a bigger size will probably distribute the tension better towards her chest.

So in three weeks we have gone from small to large. The NB system really works.

secret

i must say aries you are a fast grower, i wasnt sure if you got your median dome problem fix yet, so i still post lucys contact info.

roadrashes

She is a lucky woman to have such a helpmate.The swelling is incredible and so fast too.How long does it take for the red marks to go away? Mine is still taking hours and then still leaves a faint mark. I'm thinking of trying your massage lotion formula. Thanks in advance

aries

She can now totally fill the medium domes in about 20 minutes without any pain, so we want to upgrade to bigger domes.

Regarding the damaged dome, this was replaced under warranty. Great service!
Today we received a package with a medium replacement dome and a set of large contoured domes.

With the large contoured domes, we have a hard time putting the domes on. The breasts are farting and we need a lot of pumping before we get enough suction to make a seal (even with lots of oil). It also hurts.

Even when first fully pumping with the mediums and than upgrading after 20 minutes to tha large contoured keeps the breasts farting.