Search results

1. KeiWish

question about new domes

I received my new L contoured domes today and they don't have the measurements on the side and one of them has a pink-ish tint to it while the other one is completely clear. Just wanted to know if this is normal or if I just got ones that are........ well, "special"? lol
  2. KeiWish

large or contoured?

so I'm about to order my large domes and I'm thinking about going on and getting the contoured instead of the regular larges but I know that they're a little bigger in width. do you ladies think this is a good idea?
  3. KeiWish

Zoft Gum and UB?

I've just received my NB and I was doing research on supplementation. Would it be a good idea to mix Zoft and UB? As far as any of this goes, I have no idea what is and isn't safe to combine. Any advice will help!
  4. KeiWish

KeiWish's Pics

So I recieved my NB system yesterday and I guess it's time to start the journey! So I'm posting my first pics and I will update as time (and hopefully size) passes. The first pic is my before pic. The second is after my first session. The third and fourth pics are after my second session. And...
  5. KeiWish

has anyone heard of this cream???

I was looking up Rodial Boob Job, which has celebrity endorsements and all that jazz, and in the process, I found something called Triactol. It seems to be EVERYWHERE! I just wondered if it'd be worth it.... Any thoughts?
  6. KeiWish

just placed my order, but have some questions!

Just ordered the NB with medium domes. So excited to start and hopefully see some results! Some stats: I'm 20, have two kids and I have the boobage of a 50 year old (stretch marks included) lol, and I am a small B cup, hoping to reach a full C. Does anybody have any advice on being more...
  7. KeiWish

Just placed my order, but have some questions!

Just ordered the NB with medium domes. So excited to start and hopefully see some results! Some stats: I'm 20, have two kids and I have the boobage of a 50 year old (stretch marks included) lol, and I am a small B cup, hoping to reach a full C. Does anybody have any advice on being more...