Search results

1. B

Question

Just asking got my noogleberry Tuesday and i was wondering if it would cause any side effects like make your period longer or irregular. Just asking..... I'm wondering if i still should or stop for a week while im on it.
  2. B

Does anyone know when small soft breast cup rings will be in stock?

Just waiting for my shipment but would like to know so i know when i can order it thanks in advance.
  3. B

Babygirl, I've just purchased

I'm really excited i hope it works I've taking pictures of my breast to see the difference and measurements taking. I hope it works thanks to you all that write on these forms. I've done my research and looked at different products but i feel this one is for me. I'm just waiting on my order.
  4. B

Whats the difference between contoured cups and the regular ones?

I would like to know because im seriously thinking of purchasing the product.
  5. B

First time on Noogleberry

Hi everyone, I'm just curious about the product and how long it takes to work. I am 21, female that goes to college with a very very small chest. My chest is aa i know a lot of girls out their have bigger chest compared to me. I would like to increase my aa to a to see if the product works well...