Search results

1. W

Starting NBE with DHEA.

Yes Im not exactly what you'd call "pear shaped" but I AM very Italian, and we have big tushies! Haha. Im pretty thin but very short. Could never be a model. Lol... I had a blood test and my female:male hormones ratio is WAYYY out of whack. my body makes way too much androgen, yeah. Thanks...
  2. W

Starting NBE with DHEA.

WOW... Its been forever since I last visited the NB website. Since then I have ... -stopped dhea ... saw no change at all (measured once a week for 3 months) -developed a love for soy milk (even though there was ZERO change in boob size; again, I measured) -gone to the gyno: Starting LoEstrin...
  3. W

Starting NBE with DHEA.

hi guys, I've had some minor improvements! they feel heavier and fuller! It feels great! They also more of a rounded shape to them... It's going to be a month in a few days since starting DHEA. I have never skipped a day, I am full of energy, my acne is literally gone, reduced PMS symptoms and i...
  4. W

Starting NBE with DHEA.

Yeah, I've read about everything you're both describing. You never know until you try! But Ill keep track of it... I'll do a weekly update. thanks so much. xoxo Lola Oh and PS ill get to the doctor asap. :)
  5. W

Starting NBE with DHEA.

boost. looking for some feedback... its been hours!
  6. W

Starting NBE with DHEA.

Tomorrow will be a week Im on DHEA, my "period acne" went away, Im bursting with energy, sleeping better, having better sex, having better dreams .... I feel great, amazing actually. My personality is better, Im less irritable than I usually am around this time, mom and boyfriend noticed...
  7. W

The results are AMAZING! I'm a Believer...you should be too!

I can see why you're thrilled. You look amazing in that bra! Very pretty color, btw. Yay, 36C! Keep it up! I know you take natureday, but, do you take any other herbs?
  8. W

Starting NBE with DHEA.

Thank you. Im hoping that too. Im trying really hard. :)
  9. W

Starting NBE with DHEA.

Oh hunny i had my hormones tested last month around the 9th or tenth i believe. I have low iron levels. (my periods are screwed up) i also have a thyroid problem which is why im always getting my levels checked. I didnt ask about taking DHEA. and thanks, I hope everything takes a turn for the...
  10. W

Starting NBE with DHEA.

So today I went to RiteAid (its a USA drugstore for everyone who might not know) and i got 2 bottles of DHEA. Each was 6.99 dollars but, it was buy one get A SECOND FREE! Awesome. each bottle has 60 caps. 25mg per cap. So Im good for ... 4 months! Great. The bottles recommendation says to take...
  11. W

CiCi's Weekly Progress

Oh my gosh Im def seeing swelling. You look awesome. Keep going. :)
  12. W

MACA ROOT!

Okay, so what exactly is so bad about DHEA levels? Sorry, Im not too smart when it comes to stuff like this. I remember learning in high school that higher DHEA levels decrease your chances of depression (which I have), stress (which I also have) and decrease the production of cancer cells. Is...
  13. W

Anastasia's pics

Wowwwwwwww 32AA to 32B with GUM? Been hearing a lot about that but I thought it was all a bunch of BS. Reading your post...... Jeez, gonna have to look into that one. Thanks for sharing. xoxo, Lola
  14. W

CiCi's Weekly Progress

CiCi ~ Wellllllllllll, Im no expert either but hunny bunny, its been two and a half weeks! You're so lucky you're instantly seeing swelling, and the fact that you are RETAINING SWELLING FOR 12+ HOURS AND IT IS NOTICEABLE TO OTHER NOOGLERS OUT HERE, jeez! 2.5 weeks! Swelling for 12+ hours! I'm...
  15. W

MACA ROOT!

BOOSTER!!! :O Why am I getting no replies??? Lol
  16. W

Anastasia's pics

ANASTASIA, girl you look just amazing. How long have you been at your NBE routine? I mean everything , herbs, NB, etc etc etc. How long in total to reach your size? You look great. Been following your stats for a while now, and I have seen improvement in every picture. I am one of your followers...
  17. W

MACA ROOT!

i originally posted this in "general discussion" and its been 24 hours with 31 views and 0 answers. So, okay a few questions for the experiences ladies/guys out there! 1 - what is the difference between maca and maca root? Is there a difference or is maca just short for maca root? 2 - do you...
  18. W

Pipitavivita's quest for breasts :)

Your boobs are humongous. ........Keep it up you look absolutely fantastic. That pink bra really does your boobs justice! Gosh! Ugh! So jealous! You look amazing. Gorgeous. xoxo Lola.
  19. W

CiCi's Weekly Progress

OH MY GOD. your boobs look freakin awesome. you look great. look how much fuller rounder .... probably bouncier too! KEEP IT UP KEEP IT UP!! all i have to say is KEEP IT UP ! Im so jealous. I hope I turn out like that after only TWO WEEKS! hugs and kisses. lola