Search results

1. needacup

what happen to all the male progress

Still, here are a few recent pics
  2. needacup

what happen to all the male progress

I still check on once in a while. Currently filling 40b to overflowing. But pump died a while back ... not replaced it yet. Breasts seem to be downsizing:( I was filling 40c to point I was looking at good 40d bras.
  3. needacup

Finally checking in after 2-3 years of quietly being inspired by your posts

These taken today but haven't noogled in almost 2 weeks. Bra is 42c but overall comfortable. (probably the wrong size though). I haven't used any supplements since I started, but am considering either estrogen pills or shots now. been reading up. Currently: 45" under 49" around 47" over
  4. needacup

Finally checking in after 2-3 years of quietly being inspired by your posts

hi all! i've been around for quite some time watching and being inspired! i started growing my breasts a couple of years ago but have not been the most faithful noogler. however, they slowly grown ... to the point that i am considering expanding and add estrogen hormones (through my doctor of...
  5. needacup

So.. Where are you all from?

san antonio,, tx
  6. needacup

Product Idea/Request

what i've done with my cups is get a can of the rubber tool handle dip (used to insulate tools) which was approx $14; and pour it into a paper plate,, then dip the cups into it one at a time until the entire lip (top of outside and around into the inside) is covered. it forms a solid shell over...
  7. needacup

Nipple Stopper?

sounds comfy :D will try
  8. needacup

Nipple Stopper?

Yes, it would have to touch the end of the dome to act as a stopper; and it's making them fuller around the outside of the nipples instead of being so pointed
  9. needacup

NB seems impossible to use- help?

Hi, try cleaning the outer airway plug where you attach the tubes with alcohol, then put the tubes back on. You may want to "trim" the tubing about 1/2 and inch in case they have stretched before replacing them back on the cups. It may help to provide a picture/size of cups while pumping...
  10. needacup

Nipple Stopper?

Hi Ev1 ;D I've been trying something different re nipple stoppers and seems to be working very well !!! I've been placing a tennis ball in each XL cup LOL. They are very inexpensive (most families already have them around the house :) and are very easy to use as they are self-positioning :)...
  11. needacup

HappyFunSaks Stats

hi happy, just wondering how you are progressing :) wishing you the bestest growth and results !!!
  12. needacup

Starting My Jouney :D

... no, i've never taped them down. i can feel them pulling as stretching as i noogle. maybe they were just growing too fast. they only peeled the one time shortly after i began. and just to update, i am filling a 40c now, almost to overflowing when swelling :)
  13. needacup

CC's NoogleBerry Journey

that's absolutely wonderful !!! best of luck
  14. needacup

CC's NoogleBerry Journey

Best of luck and looking forward to seeing you reach goals and your comfort level!!!
  15. needacup

Hi All, Just tried my first hydro noogle, have been reading what everone's posted, and yesssssssss I filled the large cups withing minutes without discomfort. Using hot water in the cups was very relaxing and completed without the annoying purple! The only problem was the mess, lol. (glad...
  16. needacup

Jenni's Progress Pictures

You're welcome. By the way, I just ordered the xl cups tonight so I'll have a set of lg cups that I can let go of for say 1/3 of cost. I'll turn my settings to allow email if you're interested. I'm hitting the ends myself, lol. Anyway, that should keep you on-track ;)
  17. needacup

my barely b's

looking gooddddd, from side profile, you can tell that you are much fuller!!! awesome results for 2-months!!!
  18. needacup

Jenni's Progress Pictures

I can see a marked difference! and yes, the views are inspiring!
  19. needacup

deep stretchmarks and noogleing

Hi, I know this may sound funny, but to avoid and remove the stretch marks, the mother of my children always used either "Udder Balm" http://www.originaludderbalm.com/udderbalm/; or "Bag Balm" http://bagbalm.com/uses.htm and swore by both. I myself use it for chaffing and scrapes etc. Both...
  20. needacup