Ann

Beginning Stats:

Underbust:29
Bust:32
Overbust:31
Breastfed:Yes
Other BE methods:Yes, herbs.
Bra Size:34AA

I purchased the dual pump kit with small cups. After one month I gained an inch and am currently using medium cups.

Current Stats:

Underbust:29
Bust:33
Overbust:32
Bra Size:34A (not a full A cup, but a modest one ;))

A

Ann

Updated Stats:

underbust: 29
bust: 33.1/4
overubst: 32

I'm filling in the inner bust and tops with the medium cups. It's really nice to see some progress. I now have some cleavage when I wear my bras. Just to note, I'm filling the cups to the 2 inch mark.

A

Ann

Stats:
under:29
bust:33
over:32

Well since I've gone off herbs, I lost a 1/4 inch. I'm not upset in the least though. I've reached my goal (at least my first goal) and can confidantely wear a 34A bra. When I'm done noogling I can wear a 34B for a few hours. It's about time for a liver cleanse and plan on using maca and alfalfa in October. Until then I'll keep noogling away. Have moved up to the large cups, but still use the medium during the daytime. Averaging a total of an hour per day.

M

maczew

Hi there!

How nice :)

When have you stared using noggle???

I see some progress myself. I am definately bigger, for the first time in my life I can feel some breasts tissue while jumping or running. Lovely jelly :)

I have the dueal pump kit as well, although after 1o minutes I fill them out. Need to get myself the bigger ones.

Love xx

A

Ann

Hi Maczew,
I started noogling in April. Congratulations on your progress, keep up the good work.

A

Ann

It's been a long time since I've updated. Progress has been quite slow, but there's still some progress. I usually do 30 minutes on each breast (it takes a lot of difficulty to get them both on at the same time and I usually dont get as good swelling compared to individuall pumping). Thanks to the girl/girls for posting the other way to measure the breast. Right breast measures 7 3/4 inch and left (which was smaller...) measures 8 inches. After a good pumping session R: swells to 8 1/2 and L to 9 inches. I sometimes wear a 32B or a 34A, but the band feels better in the 32. I can surely say now I'm a full 34A.

Since using the NB I first started to fill in the inner cleavage and upper breast area, so my bottom breast area really needs to catch up. I did stop taking herbs for a few months and recently restarted a couple of weeks ago. Just keeping it simple really. I'm drinking bustea 3-4 cups a day and taking fenugreek seeds and maca. Not sure if I'll continue with the maca once it runs out. But I'll try to keep taking the fenugreek because I lost weight and really look thin again. Appetite has gotten much better since starting the fenugreek. Hopefully I'll be able to report some weight gain and bigger boobs in a few more months.

C

catsrule

Hi ANN! Long time no hear! Glad to hear things are going well! I hope that you can pump one boob at a time,because I think it yields better results for the smaller sized ladies here...it's difficult to keep both cups on and pumped up if you are tiny across..but if you have the time and dedication, 20 minutes on each side should produce nice results, 30 minutes would be better! But I understand, it is a time commitment to do each day, but WELL WORTH IT! Fill in the time on the computer or reading or watch tv, whatever! Just continue to pump for great resutls! again,good to see you!!

It sounds like you are getting nice results! I only measure across each breast for accuracy...measuring aound the whole chest gives slightly inaccurate readings! But boobs are boobs...just messure them! Then at least you know your cup size! stay in touch!
love,
catsrule!

J

jellyDeeeee

der Anne you are doing well girl !!!!!
its great to hear your efforts and progress, dont forget to take protien drinks or eat more of it for that matter !!!!!
seeing as your taking herbs why not massage some extract into your boobs too !!!!
just a suggestion I found it helped me and hapy growing love jellydeee...

A

Ann

Since the last time I updated I have primarly been using the noogleberry for BE. I did try maca, only for a couple of weeks. It gave me major pain in my ovaries after just a few days of taking it, so I didn't continue with that. I did take alfalfa but, just for a month. What I did keep up with along with the NB is jelly. Just drinking gelatin, as a hot drink. Right after pumping I drink it. The good and bad news is I did gain since then. I gained 1 1/2 inches. The bad news is I gained it where I didn't want to.....the top!. As you can see by my stats the bottom is lagging behind. Hopefully when I get to order the new XLs the bottom area can catch up. My goal is to be at 35 inches. I enjoy wearing my 32B bra. I should be wearing a size 34A, but since I'm lacking on the lower area it just doesn't fit/look right.

current stats:
underbust: 29
bust: 33.25
overbust: 33.50

I just started taking fenugreek in capsules, I'll see how that goes for a few months.

K

kultzu

Hi Ann,

You are definitely growing , that is a great news !

I am so scared to take any pills that may cause pains or hormone unbalance so I really stick with NB.

Try the XL , they do help me to grow from C to D.

Take care,
Kultzu

A

Ann

I recieved the XL cup today and couldn't wait to put it on. Surprisingly I didn't have a problem with suction. I have great swelling when I use the foam sheet the only down side with that is I get redness that lasts all day. I plan to use the foam sparingly. I started out with the small cups all the way up to the XL's. It has been about a year and a half though and dont mind noogling for another year or 2. I'm totally off herbs, even stopped with the teas. Thanks Kultzu for your comment. I agree with not taking herbs, the only real lasting effect I got from using them is thinning hair in the front of my head. Just reading and seeing your progress encourages me to stay away from them and stick with noogling.

Updated stats
under:29
bust:34
over:32

Have had a bit more increase at the bottoms where I desperately need it. Really happy about that.

K

kultzu

Hi Ann,

Isn't that amazing you got started so well with the XL cup ! I am happy for you ! :D

Well, concerning herbs it is so individual and many have got great results from taking them. I guess flexibility is the key, I may take them one day in the future but for the time being I only stick my the NB choice ;) ;)

Nice growth you have. Keep up with good work !

Kultzu

Rachiex

(Sorry - I keep doing that!)

...what I was trying to say was that I am thinking about getting PM but I think I would only use it as a cream as I am worried about taking it internally. I have thyroid problems and have has slight hair loss in the past so I know it must not have been nice and I wouldn't want to go through that again.

You really deserve your growth and your'e an inspiration to everyone who wants bigger boobies!

x x x x

A

Ann

Thanks guys :)

Rachiex,
Let us know how you get along with the cream. Take care.

A

Ann

Good new, Bad news....

Well, the good news is I'm popping out of my 32B bras, yay!!! The bad news......I just recently bought some new bras in that size. Thankfully I did get a couple of 32C's though. Oh well, like the saying goes "lose some, win some".....so true. Pumping is going well. I try to just use the XL's for 20-30 min, each side. I do use the Large domes sometimes, when I dont have much time. I fill them 3/4 of the way. On the XL cup I fill up to 2 3/4 inch mark.

On a side note, I've recently been taking GABA, MSM, Vit. C and will add Saw Palmetto.

Happy noogling!

Anastasia916

Congrats Ann! Hmm, if you never wore the new bras you bought, why not sell them on ebay or something? At least get your money back.

wannabecee

You may be too young to know about this, but with all those bras you no longer need, you are all set to go see Tom Jones perform!!! ;D