Ann

A

Ann

This isn't really an update but more like an overview of my NBE journey and what's to come. So, since I've started I can honestly say I have what I wanted, and I reached my goal. I can proudly wear a B cup now, but......... I want more! I've got a pair of humble oranges and I want some grapefruits!! ;D

When I do stop noogling for a few days, my breasts arn't as plump or filled outed but I can still wear B cup bras. Looking back, this is what I was hoping for. I have gotten greedy, what can I say. What I have in mind to do is start taking herbs (again....it's a love/hate relationship I tell you honestly) in conjunction with the noogleberry. Once my herbs run out (which will probably be in a month or 2) I'll be ordering BO. I did use BO long time ago, but very shortly because I was using a generic brand (DNE). I had to stop when they changed it to PO. I do remember having shooting pains and tingling, even though I used it for hardly 2 months.

wannabecee

Congrats, Ann!!

We all get boobie greed, so that's totally understandable.. ;) I'm like you w the herbs - not sure if I like taking them, but I have sooooooooo much in the house and I hate to throw it out.. lol Let us know how you get on w the BO...

Best of luck w it!

xx
wannabecee

Anastasia916

Ann I'm taking Ultra Breast, it's more affordable as apposed to Bountiful Breast. I'm loving it so far, I hated herbs. All I did was gain weight, acne went awall, and I got cellulite with herbs. So far none of those symptoms with BO. And we all get boobie greed, it's a contagious disease. I thought I'd be happy with a C, now that I wear a 32C I want a D! lol, good luck

A

Ann

Well thanks for posting the link to Ultra Breast, Anastasia. Or else I don't think I would even consider using BO. BB is out of my budget as well. There is Vitamin Power, but the dosage is so low which means taking so many pills per day........I wouldn't be able to keep up with that type of regimen.

Anastasia916

Also, with the generic BO's like vitamin power, we have no clue where the bovine source is coming from! And I read that some of the pill companies that produce BO, the bovine product is from China, and many say the mad cow disease comes from some of their cows as they are not monitored correctly. I know BB comes from I believe New Zealand BO, I didn't know where Ultra Breast came from so I emailed the owner of medplex...he wrote me back and said that everything is done in a US laboratory that is FDA approved. But he wasn't sure where the bovine source was from, so he said he was going to email the lab and ask. He emailed me back a few days later and said the BO is from cows in the US. So yea, definitely if you are going to take BO go with BB or Ultra Breast. Better to be safe then sorry. Plus both the companies offer a money back guarantee just you have to go get checked by a doctor for measurements and you are advised to keep a daily log.

P

piccolina

What is BO?? I've been away from the forum for a while and I think I'm behind on the nooglingo! ;) thanks!

A

Ann

Time to update.

I have a few things to share. First thing is that I stopped using the XL cup because I noticed I was just increasing in the base of the breast (no protrution happening) but when I used the L cup I got better swelling. So it seems to me I was stepping ahead of msyelf. I plan to stick with the L cup until I can fill it in just a few pumps. Currently I fill it a bit more than half way, this is without swelling though.

Also I've stopped the herbs. Again trial and error only brought me acne and no boobage. Third, I gained a 1/4 of an inch on the measuring tape. Yay!!!!!!

I made a bit of a cushion for the cup using silicone sealant. Just a thin layer. If I made a thick layer it just got bent with suctioning and would come off. It isn't as good as foam padding but it's better than nothing.

While noogling in the bathroom last week, I noticed the sealant and remember reading on Eve's forum of some ladies using liquid silicone (or something of the same sorts) and decided to experiment. Just wanted to share that for those who can't get ahold of blu tac or foam sheets, etc.