Been away for a bit and I come back to this...

Anastasia916

I don't want to start any drama or anything just wanted to point out someone that clearly has psychological issues and doesn't need to be on this forum. I have been away from the forum both here and the breastnexus forum because I have been swamped with work, my son, etc. I go to check my messages and this is what comes up... Tina taking out her anger on me probably because of something going on in her own life, she feels the need to take it out on me, I'm going to attach a screen cap of what was said to me. I don't want to fight with anyone, I'm not even going to respond to her. I wanted others to make their opinion of her and for Lucy to make the decision of what should be done. I hope everyone is doing well and I do see there are so many new members now, I think that is awesome! Go Nooglers, go!

Attachments

• tina.png
    tina.png
    39.6 KB · Views: 408

ilovebreasts

hello Anastasia916, i am very new here i am also a male,i have been wearing bras since i was 13.i will get into that@ another time. i am telling you this so you know were im coming from. i hope i don't get a fend you in any way. i looked at your pic. it makes me wanting to try. i like your results i only wish it would happen to me lol. i think there is defiantly something wrong with that person, that sent you that note. i tried large dome just to see the size. bruised one of my breasts.it was too big and i was doing it wrong....i think i know how to do it now, & bought 2 med.s yesterday cant wait till they come.i have been doing light pumping with the large dome 10 to 15 min on each breast for the last 4 days. maybe im crazy but i think my brs are getting tighter. and Welcome back from this new noogler rich

Desert Rose

OMG, is she sick or what??!!She has a big mental disorder. Poor child....
Anastasia you know what? You have so much knowledge and we all appreciate your presence here. Don't pay any attention to this person. She is just not worth it!!
You seem like a good person and we all love you girl!! ;)

Anastasia916

ilovebreasts, that's wonderful it's working for you after only 4 days, congrats! Yes dome size is crucial to it working right, I hope the new domes help, good luck!

Desert Rose, another new face to me, welcome! Thanks alot hun, she didn't get to me, when I read it I was more in shock then angry or upset lol, then I just shook my head and did a face palm lol. But thought others should know what kind of character she is. :) wouldn't want to get close to someone like her, she seems like the back stabber type.

Desert Rose

Thank you Anastasia. You're so kind. And like I said, she isn't worth it.
Yeah, I'm newbie and I absolutely love the NB. I'm using it now for two and half weeks. I hope I can reach my D's in a while, like you did. I have a small B :-[

Anastasia916

Desert Rose, it takes time but you'll get there! I started my NBE journey a 32AA so even smaller than you, I started NB a 32B and it was a bit loose. So don't give up hun it works!

Aim4c

Hi Anastasia,

Welcome back. Missed you from the forum. Sorry you had to go through that.
The truth is, I would not know anything about NB had you not posted about it on breastnexus. You answered all my questions and pointed me to this site: From what I've read, you've always been very helpful and supportive and willing to share about your life experiences as many of us do on this site to let others know they are not alone in whatever they are experiencing at that time and or to share solutions that worked for you. Noogleberry is a family and thats what family do...we support each other.

Once again, welcome back!

that1spaztichik

Wow...how immature. I love the irony going on here...I'm sure you have, but you contacted Lucy, right? I had to do that once when a new member was posting inappropriate things...Lucy took care of it right away before anyone saw anything, thank goodness. The forums are a place for us to learn, grow, become inspired, and support each other...not be destructive, like this member. I'm sorry this happened to you, Anastasia :(

edit...if you look up her latest posts, she is constantly edgy towards Anastasia. Also, she has a post entitled "SEE PHILLI I WASN'T BANNED I'M DOING GREAT" or something. I think this woman just likes to stir things up...

rachel888

yep...there're weirdos out there...That's what happens when u beautiful, knowlegeable, smart and fun...u will be cramping some low life's style.... I haven't seen any post from Tina, she pbly new and blew a fuse or smthing... A: ur stories are great, helpful, u always have great advice and always couteous, and u speak ur mind...Love ur style... That T just p@#$ me off, that was disturbing to read her. She better vaporize...

katieb

Anastasia - you're posts were one of my main inspirations for buying NB in the first place and I'm thrilled with the results I've had so far. Your posts were also really helpful when I started out and had no clue what I was doing. I'm glad you have the strength of mind to ignore that message and keep up the good work! :)

bonzaigirl

you were one of the senior nooglers here who inspired me to buy a noogleberry... and some of the threads that i forward to some of the newbie nooglers here were posts from you... you've helped and let alot of us learn from noogling... katieb is right.. just ignore her...

Lily13

Wow...Just sounds like someone is jealous or just insane...haha

Anastasia like the others have said. Your pics thread was one of the reasons why I bought NB!

Teeny Tiny

Sounds to me like some B***H that we've had problems with on here before just chose another user name again. Ignore her Anastasia, you know I have great respect for you and are very happy to know you and talk to you about anything. You're a beautiful, inspirational, wonderful woman that doesn't deserve to be attacked like that. You've given hope and inspiration to a lot of nooglers, you rank up there with Philli, TT, and many others that have had good results that have always been there to help encourage and support those of us who haven't had your level of success with NB. Noogleberry wouldn't be the same without you on this forum. By the way, I've missed hearing from you on here, glad you're back! :D

Cheryl1989-1989

Hi Anastasia, ive sent you a PM on the breastnexus forum which i think says it all about this woman lol but i love ya hun, you have been a great help and a friend to me and what you know about the NB is priceless, some people i dont know lol.
Good luck everyone.
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

Anastasia916

Thanks for all the kind replies ladies, I really appreciate it. I didn't think that "many people" as she said, didn't want me here, I know if they did they would have came to me not talked to someone like her. Like I said, she didn't upset me lol, I've learned from past experiences that letting people like her upset you lets them win. I just wanted to warn you ladies about her and show Lucy this. I haven't gotten a chance to email her yet but will now. I was going to send her a PM on here but I couldn't send the pic file through the PM. I'm glad I can inspire so many as I was inspired by many of the senior members when I got on here, like Philli, Kultzu, and others. So it's like the movie "Pay It Forward" I'm just giving back what I have received here. I'm glad to check in here and see everyone is doing so well with NB!

M

Mumma Bear

Wow - clearly says a lot about her and nothing about you Anastasia. Just wow.

Boodles

Anastasia

As many others have said you were one of the people whose posts I found the most informative whe I was thinking of this system for my daughter. This person seems totally deranged to me! Glad you are not letting this get you down. :)

N

nik1

lol. She must be 13.
i like how she pretends that she won't check back to see if you responded.

Keep doing what you're doing. 1/1000 people to not like you is good odds to me. :)

amelie

I just want to add that I like it when you and others tell things about your life, you can´t talk about boobs all the time, right? And it really makes me feel like we somehow know each other better than if this was just all a clinical medical-type forum.
I really like it that you never let these weirdos get to you and believe me, your advice has been invaluable!

Paloma

Yeah, that's a bunch of BS. No reason to be so disrespectful and full of venom. WOnder how she got her knickers in such a twist? She needs a personality transplant. Or an azz whoopin.