DoubleD Gallery

NadiOne

Thank you Taboo, I really do feel my body dreams are coming true I've never felt this great about myself! I wish this for you and everyone else.

NadiOne

I went to VS today and tried on unpadded bras 34C, 34D, 32DD I shoud have tried on a 34DD but didn't, maybe tomorrow. I also had them measure me and they said I was a 36C /34D, I see the pictures I heard the lady but I still don't believe it! :eek: I'm still losing weight and gaining boob and its really all noogleberry, I don't even take maca consistently now. I'm over the moon!

6b2c2b69d2e5ee5ba7d1f025ef818a1e_zps2f610c3a.jpg
here is the 34C a little snug
30b2936f08b2271cd3418bafbcb5a10e_zpsb30cde78.jpg
. 32DD about choked the life out of me look at the band
108d76115a7752425ae173c3972fa551_zps3ad3b15d.jpg
34D fit the best

Milinius

Hi DoubleD,

Thanks for the kind words.

I was just wondering do you mind a few questions?.

Is the increase in boobage having any other effects on you. I know you must notice them more often. Is your back OK, etc?

Your progress from an A to a D must be very apparent. Have others in your day to day life commented? You must need a whole new wardrobe from the waist up!!!

Taboo

NadiOne

Taboo said:
Hi DoubleD,

Thanks for the kind words.

I was just wondering do you mind a few questions?.

Is the increase in boobage having any other effects on you. I know you must notice them more often. Is your back OK, etc? I do notice them more often I'm a gym rat so my back is strong but before I could just wear any old bra to workout in, not now. In fact I used to wear two bras and maybe some extra padding to make my boobs look bigger, now I wear two bras to keep them put. So anything like exercise, dancing, sex, going down stairs makes me quickly remember I need support

Your progress from an A to a D must be very apparent. Have others in your day to day life commented? You must need a whole new wardrobe from the waist up!!! fortunately I live states away from my family so they don't see me day to day. When I've gone to visit Its been cold so it was easy to down play them. I do need a new wardrobe but not because of my boobs. Since I used to stuff my bra anyway and I've lost over twenty pounds they all still fit, just more va va voom ;) none of my old bras fit of course. I just got 10 new ones mostly 34D alnd 36C I went to target, Marshall's and Victoria secrets, besides VS the cute styles in my size were limited, something to consider for those of us going bigger.[color]

NadiOne

I have to agree with you Busty, that's why I love those super pushups ::) but now that i have a new job, I have to hide the girls :mad:

Msjones

Hi DD

Awesome results, thank you so much for sharing!!! I would love to know your routine, I am sure you have posted it here somewhere, could you please post re post or post the link here

Xxx

NadiOne

My routine is simple, Drink water and pump 2+ hours 5x a week using flax or Olive oil ( sometimes fishi oil). Pump and hold/ pump and release ( massage during release). I also move the cups all around my chest to target different areas. Low pressure doesn't work as well for me so I pump to get a little further in the domes than the previous month.

The hard but good part. Limit alcohol and caffeine consumption. Every time I have a beer/ pepsi I think your boobs are gonna shrink and your belly is gonna explode

I eat a lot of veggies ( love love love them), I take maca inconsistently for my booty.

What I don't do: take fenugreek ( gave me acne), take pm (dont want to mess up my already regular system), snoogle ( gave me red dots), hydro noogle ( great results with ths method, but I'm to lazy and the XL get heavy fast) Birth control (see mirena) nipple taping ( no change so far but i love big nipples

Hope that helps!

tryagain40

Hi Double D! You're results have been amazing!! How much maca do you take? Is it the same as you started out at? I tried taking pm before but it didn't work for me and I was going to try without any supplements (other than my vitamins) but I'm thinking I may need an extra boost to get things going on!

Hi DoubleD
Your progress is amazing and you are truly an inspiration to me. I have been feeling very discouraged because im not retaining any swelling but I have only been noogling for 3 weeks lol . When I saw your pics I felt encouraged to keep going and not give up. Thank you for posting pics and being an inspiration to us all
Big hugs to you ☺

NadiOne

tryagain40 said:
Hi Double D! You're results have been amazing!! How much maca do you take? Is it the same as you started out at? I tried taking pm before but it didn't work for me and I was going to try without any supplements (other than my vitamins) but I'm thinking I may need an extra boost to get things going on!

I take 2 capsules of maca 3-4 days a week for my bootay. I've been consistently inconsistent with taking them.
I'm considering taking PM.

Thanks ladies, the comments, the pictures and other success stories keep me motivated to keep it up because some weeks, I feel like I'm not making any progress and i get so frustrated. This is a journey filled with ups and downs. I'm happy to be an inspiration and hopefully I can continue to get results that inspire. DD here I come.

tryagain40

Thank you! I did break down and got some yesterday. I wasn't sure on the dosage because you see so many people taking so many different amounts. I'm bootie challenged too so I figured if it works, it's double bonus for me lol

NadiOne

The Maca I take is natures way 526mg per capsule. Hope that helps.

I'm 5'3, us smaller ladies can look curvier with less due to proportions.

NadiOne

Hello all, I just pm 500mg for 10 days and Whoa my skin was beautiful for the duration. Oh yeah and my boobs are even fuller than when I began, I gained 1 inch. So far so great.

NadiOne

It's been a year since I started my NB journey and I'm so in love with my breasts. Now I have more than a handful, and my boobs are full with more perkiness. The bra in the pictures is the same bra!its the only bra I can still wear since starting this journey. Calvin Klein makes some great bras!

7/24/12

Weight 185
Bust. 35
Below. 33
Above. 35
36A

2/18/13

Weight 165
Bust. 38
Below. 30.5
Above. 36
34C/34D

7/24/13

Weight-159
Bust. 37
Below. 29.5
Above 33
36B/34C. *34D* when I'm pumping regularly

e94d0040.jpg

7/24/12

20232561.jpg

8/11/12

bee7f829cc5c7ac36bf559f7bd050016_zpsa6bbaeb4.jpg

7/24/13

And one swelling picture for good measure!
b8269d962b64f0a06a88e0fa1ca24dd9_zps7c90378f.jpg

NadiOne

Your welcome cassaundra, happiness loves company too. Sounds like you have a good plan to reach your goal. Have your breast ever been bigger than they are now? What days are you taking off from pumping?