DoubleD Gallery

NadiOne

Thanks ladies!

I'm still using XL Regular Cups at this rate I'll be using these cups for years.

Lately I have been noogling regularly 3-4 days on and 2-3 days off because of my schedule and it's seems to be doing well for me. My boobs are steady at 36C/34D. They feel great, I know they are bigger but why do I still feel flat chested??? Even looking at my pictures sometimes I feel like they don't look that much bigger.

Do you see a difference?

Stats now

Bust 38 / swell 39.5
Under 31
Over 34

Start

0e772a88e015766e80504640cdb023de_zpsf47ac783.jpg

Now

fe9fb8b0bf2e3b41519fbca08996b14e_zpsb40c3622.jpg

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Hun, you're beautiful and yes, I can see lots improvements. Look at the sides, top and the frontal curves of the nipple areas.

Regarding the "I feel flat", I suffer from that too (but I'm much closer to the truth) and I think it has alot to do with the swelling. I get used to feeling those sizes and when it ebbs away -- I just feel flat. Then over time, this expectancy just builds up and even when I see improvement in my progress -- it's just minor because I've been seeing better/bigger just 10 minutes after dome removal.

I would love a suggestion to combat this because I really would like to enjoy my progress and be grateful -- it will make the whole process much more enjoyable.

DJ

Kristin00

DoubleD- yes I can definitely tell a difference! You look great! They're bigger and much fuller! I'd LOVE for mine to look like that! Like DJ, I'm much smaller than you but can still relate to the feeling of "am I really getting any bigger?" It reminds me of how they say people with eating disorders are, they can get to the point of being gauntly skinny and yet still think they are fat. They look in the mirror and see something that is not a true reflection of what they look like.
You DO look great!

NadiOne

So true about the cups Dminer when you have that swelling they look so big. Then when they go down i feel small. When I go bra hunting the B cups look like they will fit and the D/ DD cups looks so big. But that's what's i need, and I have to get use to that. I certainly have boobarexia ;D

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Indeed, I'm amazed that in nearly 2 months of noogling (has it been that long?!) that my breasts can fill 1/2 of the XL with high pressure. I just wish it didn't shrink to 1/4th to 1/8th when I take them off. :) And of course, massaging after removal with them so big.. and to lose much of it in 30 minutes.. *scream* It is like being teased all the time. :) But you know... each time is like adding a few drops to my chest and it is adding up (as I am having to adjust my body mechanics when nipple and/or boob is suddenly in the path). I'm sure the same is true for you.

But know this DD, I got your back. You were one of my first threads I read on here and convinced me I had a chance (A to D). I want that kind of story too and I'll cheer for you all day if it helps to keep you going! I've very grateful to you and hope to see you reach your goal too.

DJ

NadiOne

Thankyou again for your comments letting me know you CAN see a difference. Two days ago I started using a progesterone cream directly on my boobs in the morning and the night. So far my boobs have been more sore and sensitive than usual so hopefully some changes Are being made. I will use the pm the first half of my cycle and the progesterone cream during the luteal phase. Time to break out of this plateau. Happy Growing to All!

Before I noogle 38inches
337afff21141564720cd4a2b50caa8b3_zps3cbc8353.jpg

After I noogle 39 inches
5c6a381b7290f37a4f55e29861d6305c_zpsedcc13de.jpg

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Do not apply the cream directly to breasts as estrogen and progesterone are hormones which oppose each other. As the level of one rises, the other will naturally fall. As progesterone is fat soluable, it will linger is high levels in the breast tissue and keep estrogen out which is not what you want.

Typically the cream is applied to the inner thigh, lower abdomen and inner wrists. My reseach shows that with the correct form of the hormone, it is best to apply via vagina (lower inner wall) or failing that rectum (lower as well). However, I'll caution that "any old cream" isn't suitable for this method of application.

Also as you're still menstruating, you need to time it with the latter half of your cycle to get best results. Do not take it during your first half of cycle.

Right now, you're gonna see benefits as progesterrone is a key hormone for breasts to form that classic "roundness" we all love but in a few weeks you'll get other problems and your balance will be messed up for quite some time.

So I urge you to research this more closely and please heed my warnings.

DJ

NadiOne

Thanks for the info Dminer, I have been considering using progesterone cream for awhile now as I've seen many sucess stories with other woman using it in their nbe journey. Most of which applied it directly on to the breast. Even the jar the cream comes n says it can be applied to the chest/ breast. I did find in my research that that applying it through the vagina or anus would be best, but I'm not comfortable with that. Can you share your sources that say do not apply to the breast? Thanks in advance.

Again I only plan to use the cream during my luteal phase when the body is producing more progesterone anyway and stopping right before my menses.

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
If you're looking for a direct citation then I can copy the passage from Flat to Fem. However, there is rarely such direct statements made in research. I found plenty of indirect implications when researching the two hormones separately and their relationships to each other. The fact they counter balance each other, fat solubility and eventually ineffectiveness of P cream over time are clear indicators (due to fat saturation and high P levels that persist for weeks to 2 years).

Anyway, I've been looking at your pics and marveling how 1" changes things. I'm sure you're proud of your achievement. I hope I will look even a fraction like that when I get that size.

DJ

tibetan

You both are right actually, from what I understand. You just want to make sure you rotate the areas of application (or put very little into the breasts) or it will build up in the tissues. The first initial reaction is bloating and sensitivity from P entering the receptors setting off that reaction from being possibly overloaded with E, but after 3 months of that or so,you'll notice its gone down significantly as from P entering the receptors/ balancing it out E.

So just be cautious and rotate. Fantastic results!

TwisztedAngel

DoubleD said:
James said:
DD, will you re-post that oil formula? And are you still getting mega-swelling?

Yes when I use the triple omega my swelling is much bigger than other oils I use. It's so noticeable because I don't use the omega all the time because of the smell, it has to be the right situation cannot have that stinking up my bed. ( fish, flax, safflower, and olive oils) made bynature day I think. ( I don't have the bottle anymore)

What happen to my mega swelling post?? Did I miss something? ???

This makes a lot of sense. I use to use fish oil on my booty and it grew 4 inches

Needacup I know you will get some! :D

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Can you elaborate on this? I've heard fish oil and/or flaxseed have helped many women but they are always sketchy on details. Brand, make, amount, etc. Some even claimed an inch every 2 weeks... (and no ads to product X.. so I don't get it.. lol ). I'll have to look at that timeframe in DD thread to see if she posted details.

I have been using flaxseed. It has been a good lube but in 3-4 weeks, I've not seen any accelrated changes. I'll do fish oil if it gets me closer to my goal sooner. I'll even suffer the cat praying at my feet to treat me as a lollipop.

DJ

NadiOne

I used flaxseed oil the first year of my journey and then I got my hands on some supplements that contained fish oil, flax, safflower, and olive oil. When I used this I had some super swelling like I hadn't had before. I posted pictures but they are no longer up. I have also used the fish oil for my butt. As soon as i put it on my booty felt bigger. Although I didn't use it to long because fish oil Stinks! And my butt is pretty big already @ 45 inches. I now use coconut oil.

Super swell 2/18/13
1aab88c114a1313a836f7c01764bab86_zps86438bb1.jpg

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Wow... Can you remember this/these supps? Or were you just taking oils and mixing them? I've only found fish oil in caps of some form, were you breaking them open? I would like to give this a try.

DJ

Update: I think I found it
"Triple Omega 3 6 9 - Fish, Flaxseed, Safflower & Olive Oils" by Nature Made

It is on Amazon (US atleast) in 180count caps. So that implies you were breaking them open. :)

TwisztedAngel

Fish oil is awesome. You can use any brand. I used Spring Valley fish oil from Wal-Mart because the smell is less potent. But dont get me wrong it still smells its best to mix it with oil.

To be honest I didnt use it on my breast much...I did grow but you have to do it 3-6months to get permanent results. Im not sure if the mgs matter but the pills I used had 1000mgs each.

What you do is break open a couple of capsules and apply it to the area ( breast or butt,hips thighs etc) massage it in. Let it sit 15-20mins and you can wash it off and use an oil to get rid of the smell.. I found out peppermint oil works the best at masking it.

Its best to use it as soon as you get out of the shower because it penetrates better..your pores are open from the heat..

Me I was too scared that it wasn't sitting long enough so I left it on and wrapped my booty in seran wrap..and left it overnight I was dedicated lol...and YOU HAVE TO USE VITAMIN E LOTION TO PREVENT STRETCH MARKS.!!!

I did this and my butt .5 every two weeks. It went from 34 to 39 inches. I only used it on my breast for two weeks.. I did gain .5 but I got lazy and stopped.