Evil Alex's Pics

Matt B

Hey Alex,you must be a swami,I was wondering today where you were!What they say is true,good things come to he who waits! ;D and
those were worth waiting for Alex they're beautiful.Did you start the PM?The last I knew you hadn't received it yet.
You need a new bikini top too.Man, what a difference since the last time.What you are doing is working hon so I wouldn't change a thing.
I just thought of something funny.All the guys at the beach slobbering and drooling over those lovely orbs wishing they could see the rest,and I have!! ;DEven though I don't know the rest of the package,I do know you are special from what I know on the forum.

TTYS,Matt ;)
I forgot to ask Alex,do you noogle every day?

evil alex

haha matt you flatter me i missed you as well! I do noogle everyday, well i try to, but YES I GOT PM AND I LOVE IT, although my boobs have been hurting alot- but its a good thing! Haha this is just swelling and im about to get my period anyday so theyre lookin really big of late, but thank you so much! You look better and better everytime i check up on you and i love that bra youre wearing in your avatar! :D

Matt B

Thanks Alex.I love it too that the problem,it's a pushup but i love the front close cuz there isn't bulges in back,and it is super comfortable.Never thought I'd be wearing a bra let alone a push up and loving it.
Alex,please pay attention to the bod while you are taking the PM.And if you haven't already get your hormones checked.Thanks.
I started noogling a little more and I can see the difference.And I'm doing the P&H more and I think the swelling is better that way.And I've always used the heating pad as well and it works.

Don't be stranger dammit,and I'm anxious to see your new top! ;D

Luv ya,Matt ;)

Damacus87

Living life in a disguise
Hello alex, you are one to impress all, its been said several times in the posts but wow you have made great progress and cant wait to see more! If only I was were you started I would feel much much better about things :) keep it up girl! xoxo

lexuswoman

Hey Evil Alex,

You look fantastic, I looked at one of your older pics in the same swimsuit top and wow, have you grown! What size are you now? Looks like the PM is doing its job! ;)

Lexus :D

evil alex

Thanks you guys!

lexuswoman- thanks so much for your kind comment :), i usually wear a 34D or 36C with some pushup still unfortunately -///-

matt- i do feel like i have been gaining weight a little easier than normal, im not too too worried about it though because i havent had time to work out or eat right. surprisingly the l-arginine that anastasia had mentioned that she was using is my absolute new favorite thing. it helps with digestion SO much and keeps unwanted weight off- i dont know what i would do without it, its so hard to find time to eat right and excersize with my schedule. But either way, im feeling a little down in the dumps today about my breasts, i feel like ive made barely any progress- well at least in the way that my boobs still dont look big in porportion to my body. Hopefully my mood will pass, regardless im gonna keep at it til im happy!

Matt B

Hi Alex,I just gotta ask.Why are you still wearing a pushup with those beauties?They're beautiful Alex,and don't you go pulling an Alice on us.
With the results you have had in a year,be thankful babe. And like I told Melanie(where are you?)with the schedule you gals who are students, ,have jobs,and ass hole boyfriends,I really don't know how you girls do it.Really Alex,I don't. The tenacity and just plain guts here amaze me.Hell,you and a few of the other girls here got more balls than most men I know Alex so hang in hon you'll be fine.And take care of those beauties.

Luv ya,Matt :-*

evil alex

thank you guys for you kind words but theres nothing to be jealous of. im so down that im back at college with barely any privacy. im so scared of one of my roommates finding out, and i cant even convince her to join me in the journey being that shes a 34DDD -_-. im trying the best i can, hopefully i will find a routine that works. im thinking i may have to only noogle one breast a day since its least noticeable if i lay on my side, any suggestions guys? :/

Matt B

Mornin Alex,you sure can pickem can't you.LOL! But ya know something? If any one can figure a way out of your dilemma Alex you can.Hell,you'll probably be selling noogleberrys on campus!

Seriously Alex, I know how much this means to you and I know that some how you will prevail.
I hope you and the girls had a great summer and you didn't cause to much comotion on the job!!LOL!I'm sure you'll find a way to noogle,and meanwhile chin up hon.

And yes,I miss you. Matt, :-*

James

Don't know how you can pull this off without your roommate's knowledge. Do you have more than one roommate? You must tell her what you are doing and take your chances on her reaction.
I would imagine that you are taking a break for most of September which gives you lots of time to broach the subject.

lexuswoman

Hey Alex,

Chin up, hon, you look great, don't ever feel like you haven't made any progress. I just looked at your pics again, the ones you posted on august 1st and you are an inspiration to me! You and Jezabelle have inspired me to start noogling again. On Friday I will celebrate 7 months on this nbe journey and I am happy that I've gained a cup size, but honestly there are times that I feel like I look like a 34D cup, if you know what I mean. Maybe its just we're so used to seeing ourselves at our new size that we quickly forgot how we looked before.

Hey hon, enjoy your time at college, study hard, but have fun. Enjoy it, the working world sux, I can vouch for that. I don't know how close proximity you and your roommate live, but have you thought about noogling at night after its lights out time? Y'know, go to bed a little early each night "so you can get a good night's sleep and be ready for class" hehe, but really use that extra time for noogling. Do you and your roommate have different class schedules, could you do some noogling then?

Good luck with your classes! And your noogling!

Lexus ;)

James

Alex! Glad to see you back. Looks like a very full bra!

So, how was your summer, did you get in lots of noogling? I assume you are going back to school, did you get a room of your own this time?

evil alex

Nope I wasnt Able to but i only have 1 roommate now in an apartment. She goes to bed early so im able to noogle late at night in the living room which is actually kind of nice and relaxing! Thanks so much! Sometimes I wonder if ive really had any progress but looking back at all of these pics i really am amazed :) And I always forget that I used to wish "if only I could be a 34D!" IF ONLY. psh- I need to appreciate my progress more often, i really do owe alot to noogleberry. HOWEVER, lets try DD on for size shall we????

Thanks for the support and happy noogling to everyone :)

James

Re more underboob:

Normally, you would apply the lubricant oil to all of your breasts so the expansion allows your boobs to slide up the inside of the domes. If you keep the top of your breast and dome free of oil, then the skin will stick to this part and not be allowed to grow. Meanwhile the lower lubricated part can slide and grow.

How are you doing? Did you try safflower oil? Doing lots of massage?

dad21dawg

Alex, the change I've noticed from your first pics is amazing. I hope my girlfriend/fiancee can get some great results when she starts next month.......she's tired of what they have looked like for so long......

I'm impressed with your new look....keep it up