Evil Alex's Pics

evil alex

Hello, figured i'd start a forum of my actual progress! I'm starting at a small 34C hoping to get to a full D or DD. Both are after pumping for like 20 mins. I WOULD LOVE COMMENTS, are the pics STILL not showing? ugh!

fairypump

Some patches of red skin on left breast (second pic) ? If yes, pump softer and longer instead of 20 mins overpump.

evil alex

wait, huh? where?

and i try to do two or three 20 min sessions a day, i really dont have the time or privacy being a student, during break i will though!

Matt B

WoW Alex,what a difference.They look great.As for the redness,if there is any it's so little I wouldn't worry about it.I know one thing for sure,you are not a newbie needing help anymore!

Congrats,MATTB :D :D

Teeny Tiny

Redness during and immediately after pumping is not bad as long as it doesn't last very long, it's purple you want to avoid. You don't ever want to let them turn purple inside the domes, and if they get any red dots (blood blisters, broken surface veins) that's a sign of over pumping. As long as they're not turning purple or getting red dots you should be just fine. Not sure about the time though, it takes a little while for the suction to do it's magic, not sure if 20 min at a time is enough. I know some do 20 min a day once they've reached their goal to keep them topped off, but I'd try to do at least 30 min at a time while you're trying to get them to grow. Just a heads up.

evil alex

thanks! i try to do 30 but my schedule usually only allows me 20, but i get multiple sessions in! when i go on break from school ill be able to dedicate alot more time to it! :D

FrenchRose

I am jealous. You have amazing shape and size, and you can see some swelling for sure. I wish you the best of luck.

minnie34

What can I say? Your breasts are amazing, I am soooooo jealous!!! Lookign forward to seeing your progress!
Good for you Alex and fingers crossed for a full DD ;)

evil alex

10 day update? By the way, yes i know theres a red dot on my breast, no its not from over pumping, it was a zit that i popped, >.< i know sounds extremely gross, its probably from all the lotion. anyway, thoughts? I feel like theyre a little bigger

Attachments

• Photo 108.jpg
    Photo 108.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 1,570

Matt B

Hi Alex,I can see a big difference in size.It looks like you were so excited you couldn't hold the camera still!LOL ;D.You cracked me up with the zit thing,you're a riot,and keep up the good work.

Matt B :p

Matt B

Congrats Alex,sounds like Santa Claus came early this year. ;D
Oh,I read your last post on the cup sizes Alex.I have the CL's so I know the XL's would be way to big.Just tryin to save ya some bucks.

MATT B ;)

evil alex

Thanks everyone, but it seems like my luck has run out. Whenever i pump my breasts go strait to purple? even if i dont pump that hard, and my swelling has gone down. Am i doing something wrong?

LAWMANN2004

HI !!!!!

Do yourself a favor, Take a break from pumping !!!!!!
To much to often WILL cause this to happen.

Try for a 2 week break at first, then SLOWLY start to pump with just enough pressure to hold
the cups on.
The time will not be wasted, as your body will reposition the tissues where needed.

Stay safe, and have fun !!
The boobie fairy is comming to see you soon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jamie2

evil alex

Haha thanks!

I was actually planning to take a break in two weeks when i go on vacation! I've been trying on some old bikinis and filling them out alot better so i guess it aint all bad, I even tried on this victorias secret bikini which i used to be too embarrassed to wear without the padding this summer but now i look way better in it WITHOUT padding! I was hoping to sieze the oppurtunity of being on break from school to get some extra noogling in, since its hard to find time at school and i have SO much free time now! I would hate to take a break!, maybe ill try a break for a day or two, see if i maintain the size

evil alex

Heres a picture update:

about a month into it i suppose? I kinda lost track! But i got measured the other day and it was a WEIRD experience indeed. I filled out the 34C, AND the 34D i tried on? But when i got myself measured but MULTIPLE people at VS they told me that i was a 36C/B but i can also wear a 34 band becase my overbust according to them is a 35? Who knows... Alot probably had to do with my period, but to me that just means that i have the potential to reach that size! I measured myself and im 30 inches underbust, but i think im gonna make my new goal a 36D, doesnt hurt to go bigger :D Heres a pic of my post period boobs:

Attachments

• Photo 227.jpg
    Photo 227.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 726

Matt B

Hi Alex,they look GREAT!! You're gonna have to fight em off at the beach.If you take a few days off,I'll bet you'll notice a difference.At least on vacation you won't have a room mate.LOL!

Your boobie fairy has arrived. ;D MATT B.