Hopeful

Matt B

Hi Kelly,that's funny cuz as I type I'm noogling.You got some great swelling after noogling.How long was your session?You are really going to have great boobs .

MATT B ;D

kellyb

@evilalex: is that fast progress? Yay! Lol

@matt: Thanks! I did my 360 massage then noogled for 3-4 hrs today

kellyb

Since I got my CL's I haven't been noogling regularly at all. They hurt a lot and I don't get as much swelling so I guess I lost motivation. It's also been hard finding time. These pics are right after noogling for about half an hour.

Matt B

Hi Kelley,congrats on the new cups.Why do they hurt?I can see a difference in your after noogle pics,they look super.
Are you doing something different or are they just too big?

Easy does it Kelley,MATT b :)

evil alex

Hey, you said youre using the CLs? and youre a 32B? I feel like that may be too big for you right now, i just got the Cls and im a small 36C. but dont get discouraged girl your progress is so obvious, that bra BARELY fits

kellyb

I think they are just too big. I got the CL's cuz I can fill the Larges in 5 minutes. Idk what to do. These pics are from today. Haven't noogled since Tuesday.

kellyb

progress!

Haven't been noogling regularly at all! The guy I was dating was over my house a lot and it was hard to find time. I'm convinced that my growth is permanent. It does not look like much, but compare to how flat I was before, I'm VERY satisfied! When I wear a padded bra, it actually looks like I have full breasts! I got AWESOME swelling w/ the CL's last week! It was amazing but only lasted a day. It definitely encouraged me to keep noogling, though. I haven't been doing the 360 chi massage but I have been drinking a lot of water. The first two pics are with the same unpadded bra i've been taking pics in since the beginning. The bottom two are in a padded bra.

Matt B

Hey Kelley,.I wondered where you have been.You've definitely grown,they look great,and I like that bottom bra with cross gigs in the front.What kind is it?
We're all still here noogling away.Ya know,I did the massage thing and I don't know if it really helps or not.I do believe this pm cream Alice told me about works>I know it sure smells good!
I'm glad you're back Kelley and again nice girls!! ;D

Matt :D

kellyb

@Matt: Thanks! It's a Victoria's Secret Miraculous Bra and it is truly miraculous. Makes me not want to wear anything else. I love the way my boobs look and I have nothing but Noogleberry and Jesus to thank :) Looking forward to having C's one day.

@Alex: Yeah the cups definitely don't fit right anymore!

midbackn2013

Omg your progress is so good!!! I really hope I can come close to the amount of your swelling when I start NB:\ I'd be a happy camper

kellyb

Also, I'm using progesterone cream again. I use about 1/4 tsp per breast, and there is 22 mg of progesterone per 1/4 tsp.

midbackn2013

kellyb said:
@tiredofbeingflat: thank you! The measuring tape doesn't show growth but my boobs feel and look bigger :)

They definitely look like it! I heard that breast have to get fuller first before growing outwards so maybe thats whats up with the measuring tape ordeal. Either way, you seem really happy ^^

kellyb

I'm not sure what happened to my last post... it just disappeared (?). I began noogling again several months ago and have been getting decent swelling that doesn't last at all. However, I have been able to retain my growth which, although minimal, is better than I was before. At least now I have some cleavage when I wear a push-up bra :) Thinking of ordering PM but have to do more research. I heard it can mess up your menstrual cycle and cause bad cramps and PMS. Also heard you have to track your cycle and adjust your PM dosage accordingly. If the stuff doesn't work relatively quickly (3 months) then I don't think it is worth the hassle for me.

kellyb

Ok, spent a few more hours researching and have almost made a decision. My initial decision was to buy the Ainterol PM capsules, and I almost did it. Then I read about so many people gaining weight in their midsection, hips, thighs, and butt, and said forget it. I gained weight taking fenugreek and since PM is another phytoestrogen, I imagine the result will be the same or worse (since PM is stronger than fenugreek). Even if I gain some boobage, I will not keep taking the pills if it causes me to gain weight in other areas. So now I'm looking at creams or the atomizer spray. The spray bottle looks ridiculously small and people are saying it only lasts 2 months max. And it's expensive. The cream looks small too... I'm wondering how long it will last. Will do some more pondering. :-\