I dream of boobies

EzzieD

I'm still waiting on delivery, but I thought I'd begin by posting my stats, and if anyone shares similar you can tell me about your progress. :)

STARTING:
Height: 5'1"
Weight: 97.5 lbs.
Bust: 28.5"
Cup Size: 32AA
Desired cup size: 34-36B

CURRENTLY (as of 3-10-14):
Height: 5'1"
Weight: 97.5 lbs.
Bust: 29"
Cup Size: 32AA

I am trying everything I can as a last resort before undergoing the knife, I am THAT desperate for boobs. I was beginning to make payments towards an augmentation until I found the Noogleberry, so now that is on hold. (Husband is realllyy against the surgery anyways.) I have tried everything from creams to pills to massages, and nothing has worked. So now I am trying different products. Along with noogling, I am going to use Naturaful cream and take BustMaxx pills. If none of this works, well...I tried! :eek:

Here are my starting pictures.

Attachments

• boobies.jpg
    boobies.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 774

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
I'm glad you came here first! Surgery isn't the gangs of fun they make it out to be.

Now if you put effort, time and belief into this project. You will grow but hear me, it is not a quick fix. This is a long term project with lots of study, trials, errors, tears, and joys! Fantastic adventures can be had here if you apply yourself to it.

Be sure to read as much as you can because your ability to listen and recognize your body's signals will be a factor in success. Building up a body of knowledge and experience will carry you to the next levels and social connections to like-minded people will help sustain.

So Welcome!

DJ

EzzieD

Thank you! :D

I've been noogling faithfully everyday so far. Started out at 15 minute intervals twice a day. Today I did it for an hour this morning, and working on 30 minutes for my evening shift. I'll try 1 1/2 hours for a few days and work my way up to 2 hours daily. I think that will be the max, I don't want to risk damaging anything. But I want something to look decent in my bikini this summer. We are going to Myrtle Beach and I'd like some boobs for it. lol For my honeymoon I looked completely flat chested, I wore cover ups. :-\

The worst part of all, is when I go shopping and look at lingerie. I am VERY limited on what I can wear, because any outfit that I really like has built in cups, and what do ya know...they don't make 'em any smaller than a 32B...which even that is hard to find. It's very depressing. :(

So here's to my goal!

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Well, I wish you luck for the beach goal but be prepared. :) Honestly, it really doesn't matter since few will be paying any attention. All you need is your companion, a towel, sun and maybe something cold for sneak attacks. :)

As for the clothing, I think many people have some sort of problem. I generally don't go browsing women's clothes but I'm sure if I did -- well, I would have even a harder time. :) But men's clothes, sheesh.. nothing but troubles. Why did the "short" shorts go away for men? It like we aren't allowed to show thighs or heaven forbid.. butt. Try finding a 29" inseam in pants, 17.5" neck shirt that isn't a circus tent... etc :) And if this fat redistribution continues, I'm really going to have fun with men's pants.

And since you mentioned the beach, this summer won't be a problem since my breasts are still small but if I have anything to do with it -- they won't be so small next summer... What I'm gonna do then? :)

Of course with the breast development, I have been learning about bras and such. It's like everyone is a C or better for 38-40 bands.. WTF?! No wonder there is so much trauma in the world... I really don't "need" one but I must admit, I have gotten to liking the appearance it creates and I don't feel so flat then.

There I go again... ranting.

DJ

cassaundra1980

Started July 25th, 2013
Don't forget to take a break every so often. After 3 months or so take a small break (a few days or a week). You'll notice after about 6 months you'll need to noogle a bit longer and possibly switch to only every couple days. That's not a bad thing, it's progress! I've never had any success with pills or creams either. Only thing that really worksvfor me is massage, lots of water, no caffeine and noogling regularly. Be patient and consistent! :) Keep it up!

EzzieD

I've been trying to reduce my caffeine intake since starting this program, since I'm afraid it'll hinder any progress. I don't really drink coffee or anything on days I don't work...but oh my gosh...I can't function without some form of caffeine (usually crystal light energy) to get me through a work day. Or a workout sometimes when I'm dragging. I might hafta slowly cut back. aahhhh Scary thought.

Kristin00

I've never been a big water drinker but I'm really trying to be better about drinking water and no caffeine. It is tough! I make iced coffee and it is like a little treat for me, and I wish I didn't, but I love soda. I would love to train my body to not really want sweets. Then I think I could stay away from the caffeine too! I tend to give up on things easily though so right now I'm focusing my determination on using NB every day and drinking more water. I'm working on one habit at a time for now! Keep us updated on your progress! I think we started right around the same time!

EzzieD

I feel like I am sustaining small swelling, although my husband says he doesn't see any difference. When I massage they just feel fuller in my hands. Unfortunately, I know it won't stay that way forever. :( But I'm able to pump well past the 2" mark on the cups. There's probably about 1cm of room left. It's amazing how much suction can pull from your body. :eek: I don't know if I'm increasing time too soon, but now I'm working on doing it 2 hours a day. I took the day off yesterday and today I'm doing it in small increments of like 30-45 minutes.

EzzieD

LOL I just thought I broke my pump. I just pump by the feel, not even looking at the gauge. All of a sudden it's not pumping anymore, I look at it and it's past the -10 mark on the mini vac, almost to the -15, and my boobs are pressing against the end of the cups, with no more room to go.

Is this a sign that I should start thinking of buying bigger cups? ??? I've only been using it for a week and a half.

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Well, I'm impressed since I start squirming at 5 but I'm seriously beginning to think the opening is too small as skin is folding and pinching at the rim on my sides now.

But, if you can really tolerate that kind of pressure with no ill effects and you're hit "full" then yep, it is time for new cups. I'll warn you, new cups is like starting all over because more skin and different points get the "rim action" from the pressure. So, take it easy and don't be surprised if you have sealing or pressure sensitivity challenges in the beginning. Should this happen, use the smaller ones to jump start you into the new ones.

Congratulations!

DJ

EzzieD

Yes, I get that pinching on the sides all the time, especially with the higher pressures. But if I don't move my arms too much, like reaching for things, I can tolerate it. I kinda forget about it sometimes depending on what I'm engaged in. If I reach too much they just fart off. lol

I'm just suspicious that it's just swelling making them fill the cups more. I mean, I LOVE the swelling, it actually gave me slight cleavage in my non-padded bra after today's noogle. I had to go run and show my husband. lmao But if the swelling finally subsides, I might be jumping the gun to move to bigger cups. I dunno... but the thought I might need to is exciting. ;D

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Indeed, in the beginning it is all swelling. But you do need room for the tissue to expand and a full cup doesn't really make that too easy. :)

I forget what size you have but it isn't uncommon for smalls and mediums to be filled in less than a month for most ladies. It is definitely your decision but your need for larger cups is immanent. :) And if you have my luck, your shippment will take a vacation without you (seriously 10 days just to arrive in Bethpage, NY).

DJ

Caitemh

I dunno if you mentioned what size cups you have? Going to assume you got a medium to start with?

Yours look much like mine when I began. I tend to fill the mediums within about half hour of pumping, and I have to switch to my larges. My left Breast is not as wide as the right, so we struggle with suction. But my right one fits nicely into the large, and I usually put the med on the left at the same time (both can't fit on my chest yet!)
I just ordered my soft rings for my large domes.

But yes, if you're easily filling to the top, time to graduate. Congrats! :)

EzzieD

I started out with the small cups. I didn't think a 32AA would merit a medium. lol I have a problem too, with my left breast. It's just slightly smaller than my right, but they look about the same width. I just try to pump my left with a little more suction at an attempt to even them out, but they're both filling the cups so that ain't gonna help much longer. It takes me about a half hour to fill them, like you said yours did. So that's a good idea, start with the smaller ones, then when they fill up, switch to the larger size. I sure hope the mediums will fit on my chest at the same time. It'd be a pain to do them one at a time. ::)

Insanity89

Hi Ezzied! I think we are about the same size judging by the pictures, and I'm using the medium cups, so I think you won't have problems with them!

EzzieD

Hi, Insanity! Thanks for visiting. :) Keep me updated on your progress, it might give me some encouragement. hehe

I ordered the medium cups last night, with the "new" soft rings. I couldn't decide if I wanted to get the contoured cups or not, I don't know how much of a difference there is in fit and feel. But I figured I'd keep with standard, since I didn't see and rings that would fit the contoured, unless I'm blind. Which I totally could be. ::)

Insanity89

I was thinking about purchasing the contoured cups too, but from what I've read they are bigger than the large cups, so now it's too soon to try them...
I bought the foam rings too but I'm not using them because they occupy too much space in the domes!

EzzieD

Hmm.. my rings bend outward, so they're not actually inside the cups taking up any room. The biggest annoyance I have is that they touch in the middle of my chest, and after an hour or so I kind of have a red rash that itches. But that goes away about the same time as the rings do.

Ohh...and this afternoon during "lovemaking", my husband said my breasts feel firmer. ;D Granted, it was a couple hours after noogling, but still!