lovelyoneanna’s Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lovelyoneanna

Lovelyoneanna amazing results NBE
This is a picture of breast...Sry this is only pic on that I have ...You can kinda see my breast very small.They were a bit firm, but not a full 34b.I was actually like a 32b.Very small breast. No cleavage at all.Thanks to Noogleberry I am proud to have came across.While searching for a breast augumentation doctor.I LOVE NOOGLEBERRY.Thanks to LUCY also if she wasn't as kind as she is, and so helpful.I would have probably not even been bother.Awesome results, I ll give NB a five star I don't have pay 6000 dollars to get cut on, with serious fast results in one month.TY NB

Attachments

• beforepic.jpg
    beforepic.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 676

lovelyoneanna

I filled dome after six days ,but figures I will keep strecthing my breast.So when I order the xxlarge I can fit them in their and get a good suction.I will by the xxlarge dome ASAP...because I don't fill any major stress on my breast and barely bruise anymore..I feel bruising show the stress of the domes working on strecthing your skin.I don't feel pain underarm unless I put the domes off to the side near my underarm pit.So I move them around before pumping.If their is any stress of underarm.I rrelease the pressure and start over..Cause apparent that is not the right way.

Attachments

• XL cups.jpg
    XL cups.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 961

lovelyoneanna

As you can see this is the same top I had on before I start and I am bursting out of it now..lol I Love It!

Attachments

• afterpumpingwithtopon.jpg
    afterpumpingwithtopon.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 601

lovelyoneanna

This is a full swelling after a noogling session.Can't believe it..As you see for all newbies..The tube hangs below..Oh yes, to get full swelling I go by the pressure I fill.I also make sure I leave the domes on for a hour or so.I take domes of and bam I'm huge...Love IT .

Attachments

• afterpumping2.jpg
    afterpumping2.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 871
  • beforepic.jpg
    beforepic.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 311

lovelyoneanna

On this day this was my max swelling.I was bounce my boobs all over the place..My husband said,"oh it is really working"I said oh you just noticing, yes I believe it is..I was so happy..Love it.Determination I,m so going for a D.Yes ladies keep pumping with coconut oil or olive oil..I notice it slides the dome right on as you pump.It also seems to help your skin stretch better…..

Attachments

• afterpumping3.jpg
    afterpumping3.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 479

lovelyoneanna

This is the end results for me..I grew a full 34b and it works for me..Still noogling and I recommend it to anyone who doesn't like cuts scars ar anything.Congrads on all the noogleberry sucesses.I have read forum after forum.I appreciate all the inspiration.I love you all and hope that your results are just as good as mine.I am proud to be apart of NB community.If you have any questions about my noogling or herbs..Feel free to ask whatever you like..I'm happy and if you haven't gotten your results yet.I would love to give you the info I can to help you.I still haven't reached my goal so, wish me luck ladies...I am AMAZED...cheap and worth every penny I spent.I almost feel I cheated Noogleberry, due to my discount..LOL

Attachments

• resultsofar.jpg
    resultsofar.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 444

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Well done lovelyoneanna! and welcome to the forum. Your results so far are amazing and im sure you will get some great comments! keep it up! ;)

best wishes

Lucy :)

32aa

Your story is amazing along with your breasts :eek:!!! I wish I was a fast responder like you!! I am so jealous but you have given me more hope and encouragement to keep on noogling. You know I think I might just take up that evoo challenge but I love eating it more, I think I would be saddened to waste it on my boobs especially how pricey they are as well. But just about anything is worth getting bigger boobs, so I will try it (not a fan of the smell of evoo). Do you wash off the evoo after your done pumping or do you just leave it on ??? ? I hope you reach your D's soon, as of right now I am just aiming for B's, my main goal is a C but I might get greedy as well and wanna go for D's lol.

eva_bs

HHHHHHHOOOOOLLLLYYYYY CCCCCOOOOWWW!!!!!
:eek:
Wow! You got AMAZING results from the NB!!!! you made me so jealous!!!! :-[
Congrats on your growing! I'm sure that you will get to your goal in no time from now! Your breast looks so much fuller and rounder now! ;) The look BEAUTIFUL!
I wanted to ask what exactly is your routine?
Are you taking any herbs? For how long do you pump every day?
Dam! What is your secret???!!!! :)
Good Luck dear!!!!
oooo...and welcome to this forum!!! ;)
Thank you so much for sharing with us your pictures! It is help us, all the slow responders, to see that there will be results...we just need to pump....and we will get to our goal one day! :)
Good Luck!
Eva.

SueB5

Hi lovelyoneanna
Your progress is a real motivator! I am a slow responder and my eyes nearly popped out of my head seeing your pictures. I am amazed! Sue

morghyn

I can not believe that your success has been only a few days!!! congratulations
I also have questions about the herbs you're using and the timing of pumping
thanks for the advice on olive oil! and also last question: how much water you drink during the day?
and is very very crazy your success ..almost be jealous! ;-)
sofia

lovelyoneanna

:D Hi all,

Thank you all....I wish all of you sucess and good luck.I would reccommen all to get your way and style of fitting the domes to your comfort.When I first started messaging with(coconut oil saw palmetto and dong Quai extract. Before I recieved my domes on 8-20.I took fengreek, wild yam root,saw palmetto,kudzu.Then after I started noogling on 8-20 within that week I stop taking the herbs, because it was too too much.I felt I need to figure out the domes more.I didn"t think I could even filled them out.LOL until I said ok here we go.By the fourth day my breast was itching and I almost top the dome out.So on the very six day it was painful, but I filled the domes.From there on out I would filled the dome at a pressure pain level.After having the domes on for awhile the pressure and pain slowly decreased, a tension relif to my skin.I said gosh, I did already.LADIES I can take pain though.So I recommend you all to noogle to your comfort.I now top domes out comfortably, yes I drink water about 3 to 4 8 ounce glasses.I just started to take my herbs again, so I truly believe that they are not really necessary.I dont have a routine, dont feel I need it as much.I just noogle twice a day.I pump and hold, for about two hours while Im watching a movie, or something.I make no major movements to be carefull to not stress my skin more then necessary.Oh craps, almost forgot I use a heating pad for my back to relieve some pressure.I did this more within the first week then I do now.So the most important advice I can give you is to get a heating pad,set on bed or back of chair.Lay your back on it and pump, then as pressure start to decrease< pump breast up a little more each time you pump.Take your time you may have to lay, or sit their for hours cause your breast has to comfortably strecth and be ready to expand.Or else you could hurt yourself.So I wish you all luck,really this works.As for my routine Im still new at this so I am still trying different supplements.Im aiming for only pueriria mirifica after I order my xxlarge domes.Thanks for all the support I have three children 18, 7 and five.So I have extra skin also, that worked for me.I will order the domes next week and keep you all posted on the results.I am aiming to fill the domes before june2010.I will becareful and you all as well. Bye for now hopefully this answer your questions.I am alot more motivate.I appreciate all your support.I will try to keep all things accurate for you.

mgslld

Wow what an inspiration! I haven't received my NB yet but I have been doubting it. I have been depressed lately and hope the NB gives me a quick response like it did for you. You are so lucky. Keep noogling they look great. I am sure your husband is quite pleased.

LAWMANN2004

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Welcome to the forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Most impressive growth that you have got
going on there!!!!!!
Keep up the good work!!!!!!!!!!! Order the
next size up, if you havent done so already!!!!
Congratulations and don't let boobie greed catch
hold of you.
Stay safe and have fun!!!!!!!!
The boobie fairy is on the loose, and making her rounds.
Jamie2

lovelyoneanna

Thanks all really.I just received the xxlarge domes.I'm hoping to give ypou all very good feedback on them as I start noogling and getting my new plan for more boobage together.I wish you all luck and I drink about eight ounces a day depending.My breast are soft and heavy and grew nicely.I'm ready for the second round.These domes are so hugh, so I will dress them up.I will be back on here periodically ladies to show the results.Before and after pics.So come on ladies let's start noogling and get ready for the Summer 2011.

rfl2009

Hi there,

I am waiting on my nooglrberry and am curious, where did you get the greyish colored rings in this picture? they don't look like the white foam rings from noogleberry. I would like to give them a try!

Thank you and great boobs!

Status
Not open for further replies.