lovelyoneanna’s Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Hi All, here is Lovelyoneanna’s latest pic alongside her ‘before noogleberry’ picture.

Well done on your continued progress!!! :)

Attachments

• beforepic.jpg
    beforepic.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 322
  • latestpic.jpg
    latestpic.jpg
    506.9 KB · Views: 466

jnorton22002

Hi Lovely,

Just wanted you to know that I'm very impressed with how you have done. Now if only I would be soooo lucky

Mama J :-* :-* :-*

Diosa

hi lovelyoneanna, i saw ur video, thank you for taking the time to help us all... i just recieved my NB today, im curious if on ur first day did u start at 1hour pump n hold? or did u start with less time and gradually made ur way up to an hour plus?
thanks much
Diosa

lovelyoneanna

Lovelyoneanna amazing results NBE
I have currently moved up to a 34C bra size ;D. Thank you all for supporting me, I couldn't have did it without the support. I'm so happy, even when I lay down my breast are not flat, it seems my adopose tissues are taking to noogling, very well. So I feel that it will just start to deposit in that area. Thanks to Noogleberry. Love all Happy Noogling and I wish you all the results you looking to achieve! ;D

SueB5

Well done on your growth. I saw your recent vid too and you have great breasts. Lucky you. Sue

that1spaztichik

Thanks for the videos, very helpful! I am in awe of your success...not only by how much you've grown, but how fast! Thanks for sharing!!

melons

hey lovelyoneanna, i have a video request , i wanna know how you put on those XXLs , damn difficult to do tht

lovelyoneanna

Hi, i have now uploaded the picture of me with the XXL cup for melons. lmao........It was a challenge, I will do video only for Noogleberry, not youtube if you like.....It was worth the one month of hassle cause now Im sitting back no problem pumping and Im just watching growth. I fine that I can concentrate more on my herb intake and watching the growth of my breast.

Attachments

• Pumping with XXL cups.jpg
    Pumping with XXL cups.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 765

melons

Hey lovelyoneanna,

You are such a sweetheart !! Thanks for the pic , yes I would luv to have you put up a video on how to make the XXL sit on the rib , I jst cnt do it .. I am pretty much comfortable with the Xls , I mean I noogle with both the XL cups at a time but cnt manage XXLs... and I think your XXL looks different too...

Mine is 7.5 inches wide at the diameter at the base , is ur XXL cup tht wide ? also I see steel rings and stuff at the rim .. mine dsnt have tht ? Is tht coz I use domes with an airlock ?

Nevertheless I would reaay really love for you to make a video on XXL on noogleberry, I beleive there arent many who have used XXL or are using XXL for tht matter...

I mean I know when I had lot of fat on me my rib cage measured 30 inches , even then I cudnt use XXL , with weight loss my rib cage measures 27inches , XL ==> very comfortable but XXL ==> NO WAY

so your video m sure will help a lot lot

cheers!
melons

lovelyoneanna

there are no steel rims at the end of the domes, lol. That is the rim of the dome sitting off of the ring.

cutlets

what great progress in such a short time...i cant wait to see the video too. although i am no where near where you are :'(

crosses my fingers and says a prayer as i wait for my NB to come

lovelyoneanna

cutlets said:
what great progress in such a short time...i cant wait to see the video too. although i am no where near where you are :'(

crosses my fingers and says a prayer as i wait for my NB to come
Thanks Ladies I said I would post on here first http://snooglingsessions.yolasite.com/ re: melons and all from beginning to full swell. I wish you all luck. I just found a superb technique it was a challenge for me. I stuck it out and here I am.....I will only make a small about twenty videos,as for my privacy concerns. My videos has appear on over 20 sites, in one month. I was unaware until a week ago. Very Interesting___Best Wishes, love you all and please stick to it it works!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.