Mariah's D's

MariahsDs

Age - 26
Weight- 120 (I think)
Height- 5'3.5
Kids- 2 (Both Breastfed)
Starting size- 34AA
Goal- 34D/34DD
Measurements: At Bust- 33-34 inches (depending on the time of month)
Under Bust- 30 inches

A little bit about me.....
I developed pretty early but it seems that I never grew after that. I was about 10 wearing B cup bras. When I turned 18 I was also wearing B cup bras. After I had my first child, my breasts shot up to a D/DD. When I had stopped breastfeeding they went down to an AAAA. All I was left with was skin! I searched high and low for some way to fix this issue I had with myself. At first I thought implants, but I could not afford and was very scared about having to go into surgery, not to mention all the complications. So, implants were out of the question. I had the lowest self-esteem ever! I used to model part-time for extra cash but after having kids I could not do that. I took great pride in looking good and it also made me feel good about myself, and very confident. Now the confidence is gone and I am looking to regain it. I took herbs, I grew then lost. The herbs did not agree with my system anyhow so I had to stop. Then I tried Bovine Ovary, it seemed to help me gain a few inches. I have been taking it for about 5 months in total. I went from 31 inches at bust and 30 inches underbust to 34 inches at bust. I am pretty saggy and empty due to breastfeeding. I think I have chosen the right product by going with the NB.

My Program
- Noogle for 30 minutes- 3 times a day.
- Then work my way up to 1 hr- 3 times a day.

I will be finishing my BO until my period comes at which time I can start the Pueraria Mirifica (PM):
- BO- 1800 mg-2250 mg
- Swiss Lamb Placenta- 800 mg
- Protein Shake- 50 grams of Protein per day
- Anything
- 5 HTP
- Zinc
- Ginkgo Biloba
- Royal Jelly

After my period I will start PM:
- PM- 500mg ( ramp up to 1000 mg eventually)
- Calcium- 1000 mg
- Take PM with a glass of milk or Protein Shake
- Swiss Lamb Placenta- 1200mg
- Anything
- 5 HTP
- Zinc
- Ginkgo Biloba
- Milk Thistle- Once a week 250mg- 500mg

I am going overseas in December (it will be winter here). I am hoping that I will look good in a bathing suit. I am working on my abs and my stretch so hopefully for the first time since I had kids I will be able to wear a bikini. I am very hopeful about this makeover. This is exactly what I need to boost my confidence and make me happy again, although I am very happy and grateful for my family. My goal is to be at least a 34 C by December, hopefully a D. I hope that is not pushing it. I will take pics so I can see the difference. I just gotta find a place to take them the very same way each time. Any suggestions anyone? I should have taken pics yesterday before my first NB session. I will take pics after the swelling goes down. I have a before NBE pic too, one is in a bikini top the other is nude. I don't know if I will post the nude ones. Perhaps when I have grown more.

MariahsDs

I pumped yesterday when I found the NB (at 11:30pm!!) for hour with no problems at all. I pumped this morning too for one hour without any problems. I bought the soft cup rings which allows me to pump longer. However, I have to keep repumping every so often to keep suction but I usually keep it at a fairly tight suction.

This morning when I woke up they felt a little fuller than before. After pumping this morning they were even fuller! I knew this would work for me, I just didn't think it would work so fast. They feel heavier already. Yay! I am so happy. I will be so happy when I actually start retaining the swelling.

I am going to do 1 hr three times a day starting today. I don't feel uncomfortable keeping it on for 1 hr. The rings are not very noticeable at all, I think it is due to the soft cup rings. But it has been an hour and they are gone now. In a few weeks I will pump start to pump for 1 hr, 4 times a day. I am going to see if I pump more if I will see faster results. I also use a lotion I made myself containing PM and other good stuff for the skin.

P.S Hubby is loving it! He is the one who bought it for me, which I am so happy he did. I can't wait to see the results that a month, 2 months, or even 3 months will bring!

Anastasia916

Sounds like you got it all figured out ;) and my hubby is fascinated when I pump too lol though I bought mine, he finds it entertaining.

MariahsDs

I like to think that I have it all figured out! We will see when I start growing, but its been great already. My hubby has been very supportive of my whole NBE journey and he is really impressed with the noogle and happy that I finally found something that works! I am going for the implant look without the implants. Already they feel heavier! I am hopeful for a C, then I won't be so obsessed. But, my goal is a Full D/DD.

Rachiex

I know what you mean - I feel that when I get to a C I will still carry on but I won't be AS worried as I am now because I will be happy with a C anyway - but will still push for more (and more and more!)

I'm so pleased you have results already. I absolutely LOVE the swelling and one day it will all stick!

x

MariahsDs

Rachiex,

When you pump you get up to a D! That is great to have even if it is temporary. How long does your swelling last for? Mine is pretty much gone in like an hour but I still notice great fullness. I am wondering when the swelling will start staying?

Rachiex

It's a 34D but it's still a D with swelling at certain times of the month! I'm inbetween a 36 and 34 band size right now and am hoping for some more fat to go so I can get to a 34 band and wear the D when I get there.

I had been disappointed recently as I hadn't been getting as good swelling as I had when I started but I added an extra hour in the morning (which isn't hard to do) and that seems to keep the swelling much longer. I was surprised to come home tonight after 11 hours since I last noogled and had at least half of the swelling I had this morning (and that was swelling to a full C). I can't wait until this is not swelling and all boob!

At first I had swelling for an hour too - it soons adds up as the weeks go on until you keep at least some of the swelling until the end of the day and then it carries on from there again. It's the best thing ever!

A good tip is to wear a bigger underwired bra after you pump so your'e not compressing them. The underwire helps with the shaping and roundness. I wear a 36C which fits in the morning with the swelling. By the end of the day, some of the swelling has gone from the top but they are still fitting in the bottom and are lovely and round!

x x x x

MariahsDs

It doesn't matter if it's a D with swelling, you still fit a D! That is a celebration in itself! You fill a D bra without any jelly inserts or worse implants, that is great news!!!!

I think they more I pump the bigger I get. It's great to know that soon the one-hour swelling will turn into all day swelling plus some growth.

Thanks for the tip with the underwire, I need help with shape and roundness. Usually after pumping I wear a sports bra, is that ok too? I will wear a bra usually if I pump right before going out, which I don't normaly do. I usually pump at home while I work by myself. I am going to try your tip to see if it helps at all. Although, I all my bras are bigger, I don't fit into any of them right after pumping except for my current B bra which was too big to begin with.

Anastasia916

I usually wear a sports bra after but my sports bras are those danskin type that have the molded cups and underwire, so it's like wearing a regular bra but more comfortable to sleep in. But now that I bought a 34C bra I might just sleep in it tonight ;D

MariahsDs

I don't think I could sleep in a bra, I can sleep in a sports bra as long as I am not too restricted.

Good job again with the 34C that is great!

D

daylight

can't believe all of us are growing...i guess patience really paid off :D

MariahsDs

Yes, patience really does pay off!

That is good that we are all growing, that must mean that NB works!

Happy growing ladies!

MariahsDs

I have been pumping 1hr, 3-4 times per day.

I am seeing really great results already. Even when the swelling goes down, my breasts feel heavier than before. I am still taking my protein shakes 3-4 times a day right after pumping. I am still taking BO and SLP.

I tried on a 32C bra, UNPADDED, right after pumping and it fit!

MY GOALS
I am hoping that very soon, it will fit when the swelling goes down. I will try it on when I wake up in the morning and see how it fits. I am pretty sure that in no time it will fit. I am going to use the secret and attract what I want. I am hoping to fill this 32C bra when the swelling goes down in 2 and a 1/2 weeks. By then I should be wearing my 34C bra with swelling.

MariahsDs

I love the secret and I use it to my advantage to get everything I want in life, including boobs!

Let's see if the secret really does work, I will post my pics in 2 and a 1/2 weeks and see what size I can fit into.

What you think about, you bring about! I'm thinking and bringing some...... DD'S!

Anastasia916

Maybe that's why I'm not growing as fast cause really it doesn't matter either way to me lol. I'm happy the way I am just trying to add more icing to the cake ;) only thing I'd change right now is my hair thickening up how it use to be, recently the past few years I been losing alot of hair.

Anastasia916

Oh and question...you said you drink 3 to 4 protein shakes a day, do you actually eat meals or are you replacing meals with these? I ask because I drink a protein shake a day or eat a protein bar and sometimes I replace a meal with it, but I also work out. I never heard of someone drinking that many a day though lol

MariahsDs

I take BO right before pumping, then when I finish pumping I drink a protein shake.

I do actually eat meals in addition to my protein shakes, that's probably why I have been gaining weight! I don't mind it though. I do workout as often as I can. I just got Mel B's Totally Fit video which is a really great workout.

The reason I drink so many protein shakes is because of the BO, it is advised to drink 75-100 grams of protein in a shake form. I also try to maintain a high protein diet too. I think that the shakes have really helped me in growing with NB and being able to pump so long and so often.

I pumped today and completely fill up the medium cups, I almost got my nipple caught in the suction! I hope my large cups will arrive soon.

I wonder how long it will take for me start retaining some of this swelling for during the day. I would like to keep it for at least 8 hrs.

Anastasia916

Yea I got my areola into the tube before, not fun at all!! It was hurting for a while after that accident. Yea I definitely don't want to gain weight lol so I don't have that much intake of protein shakes or bars. I looked a little more into that SLP and found a site from NZ that sells it and many other supplements from animal products. They seem interesting and I might try a couple eventually.

MariahsDs

If you take SLP, make sure you take a protein shake/bar about 30 minutes after you take the pill. You will notice right away tingling sensations in your breast.

I was underweight before, so now I am at a healthy weight and I think I look good, especially with some boobs now!