Mariah's D's

MariahsDs

I used Colostrum too for a bit, but it is very expensive here. I can't really say what it did for me because I was taking alot of supplements at that time. But I did at it because it was good for growth.

I bought my SLP from ebay, it's the only one on there.

Anastasia916

yea I'm stationed in Cuba with my hubby so I have to order everything, they only sell regular vitamins here, nothing else really. I read that colostrum helps with ADD and Lupus amoung many other things, my son has ADD so might get the bear tablets for him, and also my cousin has Lupus so going to show it to her. I'm trying not to go supplement crazy lol I already take alot of pills a day as it is. I take 6 of each FG, SP, WY, I also take 3 of each EPO and flaxseed oil and I take a multivitamin and hair vitamins, might trade in the hair vitamins for collagen though, as my hair is still falling out at the same rate really so time to try something else. I just wonder if the SLP would mess with the herbs...hmm

MariahsDs

SLP has collagen in it too. It also has vitamin E, zinc, royal jelly, marine protein, and grapeseed, all of them are good for hair and skin. I noticed that my stretch marks are fading and I wasn't do anything to help them fade but take SLP.

I don't think it would mess with the herbs because on Eve's Forum, Beth had really great results and she took SLP with herbs for quite some time so I think you should be fine. Just listen to your body.

You guys are "stationed" in Cuba? Why are you out there? Just curious. I also have to order mostly everything online because they either don't have it here or its way too expensive.

Anastasia916

yes "stationed" lol he's in the US Navy. Btw I googled Swiss Lamb Placenta supplement and got some sites with cheap prices on it... http://www.dailyvita.com/swiss-lamb-placenta-complex-800mg-capsules-p-178.html
http://www.vitacart.com/super-placenta-swiss-lamb.html

And I wouldn't think it would effect the herbs but wasn't 100% sure. The last link shows 100mg of collagen in it, so I might buy another collagen supplement to add to it. Someone told me it cleared up their face just taking collagen and I'm looking forward to that lol. I have had acne since I was about 11.

Oh and I seen the seller on ebay for the SLP and they only ship within the US, so can't order from them, but that's why I love the internet, there is ALWAYS places that will ship to where you are and are affordable.

MariahsDs

I didn't know they only ship to the U.S, as I am not even in the U.S. I did order my a while ago though.

I am going to PM you.

MariahsDs

Yea I was thinking I would get that LOL. But the Canadian flag didn't looka s good!

I sent you a Private Message, go to the envelope and the top of the page that is in between the person and the magnifying glass.

Anastasia916

So funny how most americans prefer to wear the british flag on their clothes, other places like to wear our flag, and so on and so on, it gets confusing! The last time I had an american flag bathing suit was when I was 7 lol. I don't think red looks good on me now lol.

D

daylight

anastasia for the hair...there was this girl and she wass going bald then she used this horse cream...it is made out of hourse hair something in it since horse hair are so strong it was invented by afican americans....anyways...so in a year she had all her hair back and everyone noticed a diff...so i have been using their shampoos and conditioner for about a month and i was recommended used the tube with the cream for the same product its like a leave in...

i am gonna buy it tody...i dunno if they have it where you live...but just the shampoo and the conditioner has made my hair grow more faster since i use to use it since sept till dec...and then i stoped

i stoped becasuse i was usig oils in my hair at that time and i thought it was the oil causing the growth little did i know it was the "horse" shampoo and conditioner...

for healthier growing hair always use a herbal shampoo and this is a really good one...so today i am going to go buy this leave in cream....i know it definately works...since i have used the products my self...:D

MariahsDs

After I pumped last night I completely filled out an UNPADDED 34C!

I have a 32C bra that I am spilling out of after pumping, it is way to small. I am going to see if it fits after the swelling goes down. I usually wear my padded 34B bra when the swelling goes down and it fits nice!

It has taken me about a week to completely fill out the medium cups. MY nipples are like right at the suction and almost got them caught in the suction! OUCH!

I measured after pumping yesterday and I was 36 nches at bust! That is great, but hoping for it to be 36 inches without swelling. The large cups still have not arrived, I am hoping that I will not fill up the large cups in a week like I did with the medium cups. But if I do, I won't be complaining! ;D

I am also going to try to increase my BO dose to 5 pills per day-2250 mg. I may also increase my SLP to 4 pills per day-1600mg.

I am exercising more and trying to get a flatter tummy with Mel B-like 6 pack abs. A flatter tummy gives the appearance of bigger boobs. People look at me like I'm crazy when I tell them. They say my stomach is already flat, but its not well toned like I want it to be.

Anastasia916

As for the shampoo I think I know which one you are talking about...you are talking about mane n tail right? here is a search I did on amazon of it to show you what the bottles look like... http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_gw_2_4?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=mane+n+tail&sprefix=mane

If that's it, I use to use that shampoo when I was younger when I did hair modeling, it does make the hair look better, but one problem, my hair is color treated and I don't know if this would make my color fade more. I usually use color safe shampoo and conditioner. I was using Nexxus Vitatress and taking the hair vitamins they have as well, I liked the shampoo as it made my hair feel healthier, but I didn't notice a change in thickness in my hair, feels like it's still thinning and my drains are still clogging. So I emailed my aunt who does hair and asked what I should do, she suggested Nioxin shampoo, conditioner and treatment from their color safe line. So I ordered a combo pack I seen on amazon that had all 3 for a good price and as soon as I run out of these hair vitamins I'm gonna replace them with another brand or just take collagen. If the nioxin doesn't work, when I run low I'll order some mane n tail. I did see the regular mane n tail here but not the gro stuff I see on amazon.

Oh and with the mane n tail products, before I had my son I had very kinky curly hair my entire life, it's still a little wavy and I can fix it curly easily, but not near as curly as it use to be, and the mane n tail products use to make my frizzy curly hair more manageable. The leave in conditioner was all I use to use as a styling product cause it got rid of my frizz. But when I use to use it my hair wasn't dyed. So I'm not sure how they would react to color treated hair.

And WOW! on the 36 inches and the fully fitting 34C! I told you you are responding faster than most, now you'll listen lol. It has taken me 2 months to get 36 inches after pumping, it's only taken you a lil over a week! I think you'll get that DD faster than most since you were once that big before. The biggest I ever was was when I was pregnant and nursing I was a 34C, so I know I could get that in months, but a D or DD would probably take me a year or so. But as I said last night when we chatted, the large domes are being filled easily for me, I'm to 2 1/2 inches on them and my nipple is almost to the end of them. My hubby was like dammit we are going to have to order you bigger ones! lol I'm hoping to have a permanent 36 inches by Sept 16th lets see if I can do it.

MariahsDs

I hope I keep responding fast like this. You are right I have achieved alot in a week what it takes most people to achieve in most. But I am telling its because of 3 things: 1) I pump 3-4 hours 2) I take a protein shake right after pumping and have a high protein diet 3) The SLP and BO.

I am aiming for a D/DD by December without swelling. Or with swelling if it last for the whole day. At first I thought this was kind of unrealistic, but I think I might be there sooner!

I am rooting for you to get your 36 inches by Sept.16, I think you will! Just keep pumping!

Rachiex

Hi Mariah
Wow - you are growing really fast! I think I'm going to give protein shakes a try. The other day I went Boobie shoppingn and I bought Tofu for protein, flaxseed oil and collagen tablets and I hope to get PM cream soon. My growth is definitely not as fast as yours but I will get there - never had a baby or breastfed so it will probably take longer for me but it WILL happen (it already is)!

Anastasia - I hope you don't mind me asking but, do you know why your hair was falling out? Have you had a thyroid function test as this COULD be a cause... I have hypothyroidism and one of the symptoms I (and a lot of other people) was hair loss. Anyone can get it, no matter how old/ young/ slim/ big. short or tall they are (I was 22 when I was diagnosed and relatively healthy and slim). Just thought I would suggest it in case you didn;t know what had caused it - I would hate for someone to go through the horrible things me and my mum did before we were diagnosed.

Happy Pumping!

x x x x

Anastasia916

Rachie, my hair loss started when I was under alot of stress, it has gotten better but I want my hair as thick as it use to be. So I think mine is stress related.

MariahsDs

So, I finally got the large cups, YAY!

I pumped once today with them and they are great. I was a very full 34C, after pumping. After pumping for an hour the large cups are almost filled up! There is about 1/4 more to go until it is completely filled up.

I was going to pre-pump with the medium cups then pump with the large ones but I am doing fine with the large by itself, plus it seems like too much of a hassle to keep switching the cups. I used the medium soft rings for the large cups. I remember someone one here saying the had did that and it worked for them, so I copied that idea. Plus, I didn't want to wait to order new soft rings. I may do the yoga mat thing for the extra large cups when I get them. Perhaps I should order the extra large cups now so I won't have to wait for them in case I need them right away.

Whenever I fill the large cups I will be a D! HOORAY! I was an AA to begin with now I think I am in between a 34B/32C. I am not going bra shopping because I had bought a bunch of bras hoping to grow into them and now they finally fit! The 34C band is a bit big so now I know forsure I am not a 34 band size because I have always worn a 32 band but there were some victoria secret bras on sale and they were 34's. So I bought them and sewed up the band to make it smaller. I have a 32C that fits even when the swelling goes down. Right after pumping though, the 32C is too small and that when put on the 34C, but the band is still loose. Oh well, I just keep pumping.

emilybug

this is amazing! do you have pics??? :eek:
i've been noogling for over 3 months and have no gains at all yet. i have 1" of swelling that lasts an hour after i pump.
congrats!

MariahsDs

I posted pics in the picture section. Check it out : http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php?topic=1312.0

I will take more pics after maybe one week of using the large cups. On Wed. Aug. 12 will be 2 weeks since I started. I may take pics on that day, not sure yet. I don't want to keep taking pics so often, which is why I say maybe.

MariahsDs

I've had a change of plans.

I use the medium cups first for 1/2 hr then I use the large ones for about 1/2 hr, since the transition to the large is not as smooth as I would like. This was my original plan but somehow I deviated from it. I have read on here to do that and it works way better for me. I wished they would stay the same size as the swelling! With swelling I am a very full 34C, without swelling I am a 32C/very fill 34B. So this makes me even more determined to keep the swelling size. I started out as an AA, because not even padded A bra's would fit me. So, even though the swelling doesn't last long I am still up from where I was when I first started. A 34C doesn't even look that big to me! I thought it would be bigger. So I am pretty sure DD's will look really good. OOOOHH! I can't wait until that day!

I will have to try on the 34C one morning and see how much more I have to go. I want to fill up the 34C without swelling by the time my husband gets back and to keep the swelling longer too.

My goal was a D by December (I have a family vacation planned). I am hoping by then I will be able to maintain a DD by then. I will pump everyday until then, but I won't be able to pump all the time while I am there so I guess I will take my first break then. I will still bring NB with me.

Anastasia916

Yea after I pump I fill my 34C bra, it's not completely filled but pretty close. And I thought a 34C would be bigger but it isn't. So I might go to a 32D. I only have one 34C bra, after I get some more money I might buy another one and see if it's just the bra that is maybe small or something.