Mariah's Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rachiex

Wow Kultzu - that was at the end of the day? I thought it was just after pumping!! You have great boobs (sorry, that sounded a little creepy!!)

I can't wait to get to that point - by next June I hope to be nearly where you are!

x x x x

K

kultzu

Right , Rachiex, it was in the evening and last pump was from the previous night.

You will get there , I am sure.

Kultzu

Anastasia916

HOLY SMOKES!!! It looks like you got implants!! :eek:

Are the after pics right after pumping or what? I just got in from a job interview, going to put on my pump!!! lol

M

mel

:eek: wow Mariah your C cup runneth over lol, heres to them being permanent ;) keep pumping ur doing fabulous !!!xxxmelxxx

J

Joan_CD

OMG I am sooooo jealous!!!!!!! ;) You look absolutely fantastic!!!!!!!!! Congratulations on such growth in only 2 weeks. Fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MariahsDs

Aaawww, thanks guys!

I really do appreciate your comments, keep em coming!LOL

I can't wait for my husband to see, he has no idea! He will be back in town in 11 days (yes, I am counting down!). I also can't wait for them to become permanent. Cheers to permanent boobies!

I should be a DDin no time. I am still amazed at how well this has worked for me. I have been trying to accomplish this for 12 yrs at least! Now I don't need implants!

Anastasia916

LOL in 11 days you'll be even bigger at the rate your going! :D You have to keep us posted on how hubby reacts! Oh and since the after pics are after pumping, do they stay the same size after a few hours? And I'm going for the implant look too! Hopefully we'll both get it.

MariahsDs

They stay that size for about a few hours or so. But when they are not pumped up, they go down to a small C, like a 32C.

I can't wait to see what 11 more days brings. I just have to make sure I keep up with the BO,SLP, and the protein shakes. I wasn't drinking protein shakes for a couple of days and I noticed thhings kind of slowed a bit. Now that I started back up, things are progressing nicely.

We WILL both get the "implant" look that we are going for, we just gotta keep pumping.

DD's here I come!

Anastasia916

I've increased my protein intake just to see if that helps. How many do you drink a day? I increased mine from once a day to twice a day. Right now we are in a small rut for money with school about to start and everything, so I have to wait before I can order some collagen or SLP. But I still have plenty of herbs, so no biggie.

MariahsDs

I take 3 protein shakes a day, roughly 25 grams each. Plus, I always have some protein with every meal.

I have some greenbush herbs that I will never use, if you want you can have it, just pay for shipping. I have fenugreek pills (opened) and a few bottles of extract unopened and a couple of opened ones. I will give them all to you, because I will probably end up throwing them out. Let me know if you want them.

You're starting school?

Anastasia916

No my son is starting school in September. And I have 3 bottles of herbs I just started, FG, SP, and WY, plus I have two bottles of extracts FG and fennel, and I have 2 bags of powder, fennel and FG, I also have a ton of bustea, and I have plenty of EPO and flaxseed oil. I always buy in bulk so it lasts. I'm planning on taking what I have, and if I don't see any difference before almost out, I'm gonna stop the herbs. You could always sell the unopened ones on ebay and give the opened ones to someone local maybe? I love ebay I always sell stuff I don't use on there and always buying stuff cheaper on there.

MariahsDs

I removed my pics due to "personal" reasons. I don't want anyone to "HATE" on me because I am growing, and for other reasons. Sorry to everyone who didnt see them.

Anastasia916

Hi Mariah, was wondering where you disappeared to lol. I think we can all understand if you needed to take down your pics. And as long as you know you are growing, that's all that matters right? And you can always keep up with your stats instead of pics.

K

kultzu

Hi Mariah,

I understand how that feels. Keep us updated on your progress anyway.

Take care,
Kultzu

J

Joan_CD

Hi Mariah'
I for one (and I'm sure most of us) are delighted at your progress. We are very happy for you. You go girl!!!!!!!!!!

MariahsDs

Thanks Joan for your comments, they are really comforting.

Kultzu, thanks for understanding. I may post pics again in the future, I am not sure yet.

Hi Mariah,

I also had to remove my name from previous posts, as i used my email adress, which meant that if anyone from college googled my email address, they would be directed to my pictures.

I am very open about my journey, but like to have the choice as to who i share it with.

So don't worry about it. :))

I am waiting to recieve my pictures from my surgeon and can't wait to post them, as one of my missions in life is to dissuade people from having surgery.

They will be my original before pictures, pictures of my first and second augmentation and (reluctantly) how I look now.

I will then , of course, post my results, as if i can get results, then anyone can.
Happy Noogling!!

MariahsDs

MyCup,

I too would like to have a choice of who I share my journey with. Thanks for telling me not to worry about ;) Thanks for being so understanding, I know some people won't be as understanding but it is my perogative and my pictures!

Anastasia916

Who's not so understanding Mariah? I think everyone here is understanding and supportive no matter what the women decide to do. Most here don't even post pics, they just post stats.

Status
Not open for further replies.