Mariah's Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

MariahsDs

A little birdie convinced me to re-post my pics (You know who you are! ;))

I want people to know that this works. I didn't take any new pictures because I have been too lazy. So these pictures are after 2 weeks of pumping. The first one is before the second is after, both are in my 34C bra.

MariahsDs

UPDATE:

Haven't been on here too much lately, been real busy with everything. I usually wear my 34C bra during the day. It fits well but I am not full of cleavage as in the pictures when the swelling goes down. I stopped pumping for about 2-3 weeks in total because of the cups pressing on my ribs.

I am back to pumping, but not as I used to. I do international business consulting for a company. I am taking my Pre-Masters to get into the Masters program. Plus, I do trading. My little one is back to school, and I am volunteering at his school. I also, sit on the board of directors for my other childs daycare. So, I don't have as much time any more. Summer break is over! I pump anywhere from 1/2 hour to 1 hour, 2 to 3 times a day. I usually pump while I am on the computer, I find that really works for me.

I am still so happy with my results and so is my husband! He just loves them ;D

I would definately recommend this to any one thinking of enlarging their breasts. I just wish I would have found it and tried it sooner.

Lucy, I love your customer service it is by far the best in this WORLD! Thanks for making such a great product.

MissC

MariahDs
Well done :), I can definetly see the swelling in the after pic and you look fuller on the top part of your chest.

I haven't used Noogleberry for a while, but I think I'm going to start again, I fell like, fall = a fresh new start.

wannabecee

Wow, Mariah!!

What great results! I'm so happy for you - you look terrific! I can't wait to see what you'll look like in a few more weeks.

congratulations! :)

MariahsDs

Awwww! Thanks Mel! I am trying to keep up the good work.

I can't wait to see your pics, they must be GREAT! Hurry up and post them, LOL!

MariahsDs

Here are the rest of the pics from the same time period as the first ones I posted.

These pictures are after pumping for 2 weeks in my bikini:

E

elusia

Ohhh, that is just gorgeous :D
Is the pic on the left your starting pic (before you did Noogle)? Is the pic on right right after pumping or several hours after?

Thanks for sharing your pic's with us :)

E

elusia

Correction: I mean upper and lower pic, not left right Sorry about the confusion ;)

MariahsDs

Mycup and Elusia, Thanks for you wonderful comments!

Elusia,
The first picture was taken after pumping twice with NB, so it is not entirely before (because I forgot to take pictures before I started pumping, I was so excited!). But the before picture was the next day after pumping, so it was not right after pumping.

The second picture was taken right after pumping, 2 weeks after using NB.

I was motivated by the pictures that others had sent in, so I really wanted to share with others my pictures because it shows that NB works.

MariahsDs

UPDATE:

This morning when I woke up I decided to try my 32C bra on, and guess what it fits! It is actually full in the cups and it is unpadded! I wear the 34C right after pumping and throughout the day, but it is still big around the band part. I guess I am a 32 band (why did I buy a 34 band?). I will sew up the band of the 34C bra, and perhaps it will fit better. So I guess when I started NB, I was a 32A, it has been almost 2 months since I started.

My breasts feel fuller and heavier compared to before, and this is when the swelling goes down. They are starting to be not so saggy and perkier. In order to get them more lifted I am going to do 20 push ups 3 times a day and see where that takes me.

My BO is all done, so I will just be finishing up the SLP. Then a full liver cleanse, and perhaps PM, still not sure.

Anastasia916

Congrats on the C's! I'm not sure if sewing the band will help, I know with B bras I notice that the 32B cups themselves are smaller than a 34B bra, so it's not just the band, the cups are actually bigger. I am fitting more and more in my 34C bras, I couldn't get a 32C here I would have to order it, so that is why I could only get the 34C's. But I'm not worried about it, I know with NB I will be in the 34C's in no time. I'm doing a 3 day apple cleanse right now while I wait on my full body cleanse to come in the mail, once it comes I'm going to do it. Then I ordered some of the BO supplement you recommended, I got a 2 month supply for now, may order more next month. I also got some SLP and some collagen caps. So I'll see how I do with it. Many say you need to take BO for 13 months to see the full result of it, so I might order a 6 month supply next and go for the long haul. I also ordered some XL domes from Lucy, so going to see if I can even get those on. Keep us updated on your progress, I think you have had the fastest results than anyone on here!

S

sissy2345

Wow Mariah, you look great. I think you look like a very full C cup or bigger. Great progress so quickly! I grew very well with BO, but when I stopped I lost it all. I also lost weight too, which may have played a part in that. I've been thinking about trying it again now that I'm growing with the pump, and I think that you have inspired me to go ahead and do it. I have PM just sitting in a drawer, but I'm thinking that I will go back to what worked for me before. Congratulations, I can't imagine how big you will be in a year, if you are making this much progress so soon.

MariahsDs

Hey Sissy,

I grew well too with BO alone, but it wasn't enough. With NB it works great for me. It seems now other people are going to copy my routine, I guess it's ok ::). I am glad I inspired you to try it again, it maanks for yoy work out better for you than BO did by itself. Thanks for your kind words, it really helps. I can't imagine where I will be in 6 months let alone a year! I will continue to do this until I am a very full DD.

In the pictures I swell up to a very full C. I am in a 34C bra which fits in the cups but is very loose around the band. I am not a 34 band, I am a 32 band.

I feel that now my growth is slower than before, but I did change somethings up. In a little while when my life is not so hectic I will go back to what I was doing before.

lucyuk

Hey Mariah,

You look wonderful :) really good, i on the verge of ordering a NB and would love to have results like yours.

lucy

S

sissy2345

Mariah, are you the same on Eve's forum who used Ultra Breast? There was only one person since I started back in 2006 who actually took this brand, and I was always curious about it. I used BB, but due to price, I would like to try an alternative. I tried generic, it did not work for me very well.

MariahsDs

Lucyuk,
Thank you for your kind words! I know you won't be disappointed with noogleberry! You could get results like me, you just have to be patient and consistent, that's all I did.

Sissy,
I am MariahsDs from Eve's forum! I used ultrabreast and it worked for me. BO is BO as far as I am concerned. I also used generic at first and grew from that too, but it was too expensive with shipping and handling charges. I didn't want to buy BB, because it was WAY too expensive and you only take 2 pills a day. With Ultra breast I took 3 a day and it was less money. When I began noogling I added Swiss Lamb Placenta with my routine and a bunch of other things to help me grow. Everything seemed be well orchestrated and my results were great. If you need any help don't hesitate to send me a private message.

Mariah

Status
Not open for further replies.