Melanie's Progress

Matt B

Hey Girl,you never cease to amaze me;you look awesome.The twins are gorgeous that's all I can say I'm speechless.Oh,and you're pretty gorgeous yourself.

Matt ;D

nyc2012

Wow, that is seriously such an amazing before and after. :eek:

I think I'll keep going with it now, even though I haven't seen results yet. (It's early, i'm just impatient) hah

bikiniluvr

With Great Boobs Come Great Powers
Your gif is awesome! I love it- like a little flip book :) Anyway, your boobs are really pretty. You're actually quite perfect where you're at, but I know you want to be reaaally big, and I think you're well on your way! You also have supernice, milky, creamy skin- you are a very lucky, very pretty girl :)

savantmei

So, I'm sitting here just browsing your post and I see your latest upload and i'm like HOLYFIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW DID IT GET SO BIG? GIRL, HIGH FIVE! I'm so jealous. Ugh, when are mine going to ever astound me. *TEARS*

evil alex

melaine. you look jaw dropping gorgeous. im sitting here green with envy but still so happy for you girl your breasts have grown SO much!

cheese12

This is reallly random but Melanie I think you look ALOT like jennifer lawrence from the hunger games!!! She's gorgeous! If you don't know who that is lol.

halfie

Hahaha! I just saw that! Made me laugh!
I never thought about it, but now that you point it out, I kind of do! We both have a round face and similar features haha! I'm like an asian Jennifer Lawrence.

Miss-K

beautiful big boobs!
Hi Melanie,

Your pics are great and very inspiring! I have similar boobs to you, shape and look wise, so am very encouraged by your results! I notice you also have one boobie slightly larger like mine too, I think from looking at your pics the noogleberry has evened them out, would you agree?

Would love to know if you've kept your growth!

K

jojohnjo

Hy,
you have a very beautiful breast at start and also now that is grow with NB breast pump.
But with a more big breast you must train more your pectoral muscles or your breast will have tendence to fall for gravity.
For a more firm breast try make some exercices or try Breast Enhancer Massager ever by Noogleberry I think that can help you for more firm breast.
Hope that is useful. :)