my one week progress- is this too good to be true?!

summergirl23

I started pumping about a week ago- September 22, 2015 I believe. I was hopeful but didn't think I would see ANY changes until I'd been doing it for a month, so imagine my surprise when less than a week later I start noticing the difference (or maybe it's just my imagination- love to hear your opinions!)
First picture taken 9/22/2015
second picture taken today- 9/30/2015
third picture taken today- 9/30/2015
(please excuse the marks from the domes, and the little scabs I got from scratching too much! also I don't know why image 2 keeps showing it upside down...?)

So far my routine is:
rub Curel lotion all over my boobs
cover and hold a heating pad (like for cramps) over them for 10 minutes, so they get warmed up and the lotion sinks in
pump for as much as I can- usually I do it in the evening when I'm sitting around watching TV or browsing the internet. I've never actually timed how long I pump for but my guess is 2-3 hours per day (not all in one chunk, I'll pump and let it sit for a while, then stop and go make dinner or whatever, then come back and continue pumping. so I build up small increments of time that I'm guessing total 2-3 hours)

Let me know what you guys think! And if there is actually visible growth and it's not just my imagination :p
can't wait to see how far I can go with this! :)

stats- I am a 34 B, and I didn't measure before I started but right now the fullest part of my breast is measuring 31 inches, and under bust measuring 27 inches.

Attachments

• IMG_2186.JPG
    IMG_2186.JPG
    159.6 KB · Views: 151
  • IMG_2271.JPG
    IMG_2271.JPG
    171.3 KB · Views: 165
  • IMG_2268.JPG
    IMG_2268.JPG
    192.1 KB · Views: 156

tinytots

I can see the difference, so happy for you. Does the swelling stay on or do your boobs return to its previous size hours after noogling? I also just started, I only notice a few cm swell but they disappear in less than an hour after noogling. I am using bio oil, perhaps I should change to another oil. What's your target cup size?

summergirl23

thank you! its good to know that it's not just my imagination, although my boyfriend assures me they feel bigger (lol). as far as swelling goes- it does go down SLIGHTLY by the next day (since i pump in the evening and at night before i go to bed, they are very slightly less swelled when i wake up the next morning) but ever since i started pumping they have not gone back to the size they were at when I started (thank god!).

I've heard that 'purifica mirifica' lotion/cream is suppose to help your fat cells expand, so i might get some of that online, but the normal curel lotion seems to be working fine!

and i really dont know what my target cup size is- probably like a D, or to the point where I have awesome cleavage in a bra (the pic i posted I am in a push up bikini top, it has a lot more supportive padding and pushes them up way better than my bras, so unfortunately my boobs look pretty blah in bras still.. why cant bras make boobs look as awesome as push up bikini tops?!?!) :)

zkk

Congrats, you're a fast responder ;D You're not just imagining it. I, too, experienced 24/7 swelling after just a few days and weeks of noogling. Eventually it will become new breast tissue. :)

pianogirl

Oh your definitely growing or responding very well! I can see that in the photos. Always keep a photo record. Try once a week or once a month on the same day so it's an even time span. Consistency is key. Once your in and you see the results, like you currently are, your hooked! There's no TRYING to remind yourself. It's like..I gotta get home, I gotta noogle. It sometimes becomes obsessive, like it did with me. But I'm OCD, so for me to be this way was no shocker to my husband
What I found by sheer accident was the collagen supplements. My growth has seemed to start back up a bit. Not like when I first started growing, but new cells must be dividing because you know how your boobs get right before your period? They're like, the perfect boobs ever right! If they could only stay this swelled and firm but without the tenderness please!
So I'm about 5 months into taking daily collagen supplements in powder form. I started taking it for my skin and hair. Well, I started noticing last month that my boobs were swelling before my period, but then didn't deflate...huh!
And stayed that way this entire month. This month, right now I'm a week from my period and they're just getting to that point of tenderness again. So I'll see if they perk up and get huge.
But I gotta say, if you (or anyone on here) decide to try a supplement, try collagen. That's something no one has mentioned on here yet. But after watching breast pump videos on how the body works, collagen is a key component in growth. That's something I just learned a few weeks ago, and after I noticed the change in size. Coincidence....idk...but worth a try. Oh, my skin looks great, my hair is down to my butt and twice last week someone mistaked me for being 23 and 25, I just turned 39. Skin care ladies!! Start young!

summergirl23

Jezabelle- thanks for checking out my post! I'm actually pretty shocked that I'm responding so well to this, I'm usually the type of person that NOTHING works for, so I was thinking this wouldn't do anything for me. What a great surprise! I texted that bikini top pic to a friend and she asked if I got a boob job. haha best compliment. But do you where/what brand your collagen supplement is? There's quite a few on amazon that I'm looking at right now.

thanks! <3

missamanda

I use Great Lakes Gelatin Collagen Hydrolysate - it's in powder form, just add a spoonful to juice, tea, soups, smoothies :)

NadiOne

not to good to be true, Too good to stop! your eyes are not deceiving you 8) I can see progress too!

summergirl23

here's a comparison of day 1 (top pic) and today (2 weeks and 4 days after starting NB)! I think the difference is definitely noticeable, and a lot of my push up bikini tops are too small now! (my nipple nearly pops out of them when i wear them, and before i had to push up my boobs every ten minutes to get them to look somewhat decent , so thats some progress) although I haven't outgrown any bras yet, I think they are definitely fitting better.

I've started doing some research about 'correct' bra sizing and all that, and according to this site: http://www.brasizecalculator.tk/ I am a 28 DOUBLE FREAKING D. Last week when I measured and used the calculator it gave me a 28 D as my correct size, so according to them I've gone up! Even though a 28 band size is impossible to find in stores and even online is tricky, plus they are around $70 a bra which I don't have money for... However, after doing research on bra sizes, a size D is pretty average, and woman who we see with DD's now should really be in a size E, F, G or even bigger bra. interesting stuff to read on, even though it makes bra shopping even more difficult.

Anyway- My boobs measured 30 inches standing and 31 leaning when I first started, and now they are 31 standing and 32 leaning, so theres about an inch of swelling/growth (?) in three weeks, which I'm THRILLED about.

Also, I'm kinda pissed at myself for not discovered NB back in high school and could have had boobs all through college, instead of starting my senior year... :-\ oh well. better late than never right?!

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    212.5 KB · Views: 112

summergirl23

Ooh! Also, I forgot to mention- when I jog or jump or dance around my boobs actually BOUNCE!! this is a first for me, before I could go running without a sports bra and feel nothing in my chest because there were no boobs to bounce around. I know a lot of women with big boobs complain about their boobs bouncing but i freaking LOVE IT because i've never had it before, and just reassures me that they are actually growing! <3

summergirl23

here is a picture i took a few days ago right after noogling! top picture was when i started- in september. i didn't pump for about three weeks at the end of october because i was out of town, and when i started pumping again i noticed even more growth than i did before my little break! i'm currently measuring at 32 inches when i am standing, and 33 inches when i am bending over. so nearly two inches of growth, from my starting measurement of 30.5 standing! i dont know if i have outgrown my bras, since my boobs always kind of fall down into the cups (dont stay pushed up in the bra) but they are even more uncomfortable now and i am constantly pulling my boobs back up into the cups throughout the day. i need to go try a cup size up though, maybe that will help.

Attachments

• IMG_3890.JPG
    IMG_3890.JPG
    495.8 KB · Views: 99

summergirl23

alilauren, heres another pic that i took a few days ago. i am wearing the same bikini top as the picture i first posted in this threat, and i feel it is much easier to see the growth from comparing those two pictures than just pictures of my boobs hanging there, lol.

Attachments

• bboobs.jpg
    bboobs.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 92

summergirl23

thank you so much, hopefulforbreasts! I'll admit, I never expected that I would be such a fast responder. Usually I'm the person that nothing ever works for (hair products, beauty products, etc etc) so while I was hopeful, I didn't have much expectations going into this. I am so happy that I am actually a fast responder! I love going and putting on all my bras and swimsuit tops after noogling and being amazed with actually having breasts there, i feel so much more confident about my body now. I'm also really glad I started doing this in fall/winter, so I have a good couple months to pump before summer and i can show off my boobs in swimsuits!

good luck with pumping, i really hope it works as well for you as it does for me! here are some tips i've learned-
use a heating pad on your boobs before noogling to get the blood flowing and get them warmed up
use lotion or vitamin E oil so it helps to not pull on your skin
drink water during noogling
massage your boobs with lotion and alternate between massaging and using heating pad while noogling (massage, heat pad, noogle, massage again, heat pad, repeat)
take pictures to keep progress- pictures where you arent wearing anything and pictures in a swimsuit or bra, sometimes progress is more visible with a pushup bra or bikini than pics where your boobs are bare, and progress is more visible through pictures than measuring
i also drink a collagen powder supplement mixed in a glass of water every morning. its only been a month since doing this, so i cant tell if it necessarily helps my boobs a ton, but at least i'm preventing wrinkles and aging while i'm young!
good luck! keep me posted on your progress! <3

Hopefulforbreasts

Thanks for the tips! I starts a collagen supplement two days ago and I use a cream called isosensuals that is suppose to increase fat cells in the breasts. Fingers crossed! Can't wait to get home and try the NoogleBerry. I actually tried a less expensive Chinese cup system off amazon for a few days while I waited for me NB but I'm hoping noogleberry fits better and is more comfortable. The chinese cups are so big that when I pump them fully they dig into my armpits and ribs and overlap eachother so I can't pump anymore. Can't wait to continue seeing your progress as well. That's a good idea to take pics in a bra sometimes with bare pics it's hard to tell

summergirl23

I use a cream that is suppose to make boobs bigger too! its from china, made with puerifica mifica or something like that. i dont really see a difference with it though. and that is really funny, I originally got a cheap chinese cup system too! I used that for the first two weeks before it broke and i outgrew the cup, so now I use the Kangzhu large cups from amazon since i'm broke and the actual NB is expensive.

tinytots

Welcome back summergirl23! Your progress is truly amazing! You're practically breaking out of that black bikini now! Your growth is very obvious, has any of your friends or family members noticed?

I'm also considering Kangzhu large cups. I just feel I need something with a larger base (but I'm not sure) so I want to go for the cheaper option while I throw money on all kinds of pills/herbs.