my one week progress- is this too good to be true?!

Hopefulforbreasts

Well I discovered the NB is not any more comfortable than the cups from Amazon. Plus he ones from Amazon have an airlock built in. The NB I got was medium so it isn't as wide as the other cups so for me they fit better but I'm going to try the soft cup rings and hopefully that helps.

summergirl23

thank you so much, tinytots! I can't even explain how excited I am about my progress. Before NB, me and my friend were dead set on getting boob jobs in a year or two, and now I can't wait until she shells over thousands of dollars for a boob job and is stuck wondering how my boobs got so big naturally. hhehehehe ;D

When I took that picture in the black bikini top, i showed my boyfriend and his eyes kinda got big and he was like 'that top is way too small for you'. best compliment ever!

and no one has noticed since it's winter and VERY cold where I live so I'm not exactly wearing things that show off my boobs, but I'm going to a club tonight so hopefully my girl friends will notice my newfound cleavage. even if they did, i'm not sure if they would say anything or just wonder if they had never noticed before.

I love the kangzhu large cups though! they come with a soft ring around them and they are contoured and have the air tight lock thing, which all cost extra on the NB. I bought a cheap pump that came with a small chinese cup to increase breasts, and it works perfectly! I have a $60 NB system for around $25, can't complain!

hopefulforbreasts- the soft rings definitely help! the chinese cup that i was using to start off with was so uncomfortable and dug into my armpits, but the soft rings make such a difference. definitely get them!

Hopefulforbreasts

I ordered the soft cups and also an airlock. My boobs feel a bit bouncier so exciting! I am currently alternating between the NB and the Chinese cups because it's hard for me to et the suction and do both breasts at the same time with the NB and my right breast generally gets pulled more into the cup.

James

summergirl23 said:
... and i am constantly pulling my boobs back up into the cups throughout the day. i need to go try a cup size up though, maybe that will help.

Sounds like the band is much too large. Try smaller band and bigger cup. Fabulous progress, you have a winning formula, keep it up. :D

summergirl23

James, I actually did some research after posting that reply and realized it is definitely my band size that is too large! especially since i feel like all of the 'support' is from the straps (the tighter the straps, the higher my boobs look in the bra) and a bra should support you with the band, not straps. sooooo I will be going into some stores when I get the time and try on a few different sizes. It just sucks, according to bra size calculators, my band size is a 28 (I measure a 27 underbust, so really small, and bras don't go that small unless you special order them). so hopefully a 30 in the stores is tight enough, definitely better than a 32 I'm sure! Thanks for your reply! :)

Hopefulforbreasts

I am 27 inches underbust and wear s 30 band size I buy from a site called adoreme.com they have really pretty bras for about 40$ and often have buy one get one free plus free shipping and returns. Keep in mind you will probably have to buy a larger cup size.

pianogirl

Wow you have a tiny frame! It's hard to tell from photos how big or small they are, but your very petite. I tried looking for you mentioned what size bra your wearing before you noogled. Also take into account that if your bra is old, then it may be too stretched out as well. Don't buy expensive bras just yet cause you'll grow out of them quickly. Go cheap, maybe target, Walmart or kohls. Try the 32" and put it on the tightest hook if you need it that tight. Your gonna go through a few bras before you really feel like you've hit your target size. And your body will tell you that. Growth slows to a snails pace and you level out, so then you feel more confident dropping $50-$80 on one bra. What your experencing is the crazy fun part, the bra shopping! Tell you what though, it'll always be fun from this point forward!

summergirl23

Jezabelle- I'm actually already using the tightest hook on all my 32 bands, and I noticed yesterday if I put on the bra but don't put on the straps (so just hook the band) it falls straight down to my hips... I'm pretty sure that is not suppose to happen, since the band is the thing that provides the support, so I am like 100% sure I need to go down to a 30 band... ugh. Goodbye, beautiful bra collection. haha. but, I am happy to throw away all my baby B cup bras if that means getting C's and hopefully even D's! Except I feel like a 30D bra is really hard to find, ughhh. But I definitely think I need to go up a cup size because when I first put my bra on, my boobs are nearly popping out of the cups, but then they fall down into the bra throughout the day. Hopefully a larger cup and smaller band will help keep them up and I don't have to readjust every five minutes throughout the day!

pianogirl

You know what? Go check out eBay! I just looked up 30D bras and you can find a ton of them, some around the $10 mark as well. You can find any size on ebay