My turn!

Teeny Tiny

Okay, I've been noogling for 2 years this June and decided that I'm long over do for posting some pics. I don't have any before pics because my computer crashed that I had them on and lost them, but here's where I am today. I started out at 36AA (if that), and am currently at 36B, Here are some current pictures of me, these were taken just after my morning session, sorry about the red rings, I'll have to take some in the morning before I start noogling for my current unswelled size. These were taken after approx 1.5 hours of noogling, the first ones are topless with the nipples edited out. The second set is in my 36B bra slightly push up padded. The third set is of me in one of the little outfits I bought to wear for my hubby for Valentines day, it has lightly padded cups, but they're not push up, it's a size M.

Attachments

• NB1.jpg
    NB1.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 565
  • NB9.jpg
    NB9.jpg
    275.1 KB · Views: 244
  • NB8.jpg
    NB8.jpg
    269.3 KB · Views: 237
  • NB7.jpg
    NB7.jpg
    335.8 KB · Views: 261
  • NB6.jpg
    NB6.jpg
    286.2 KB · Views: 208
  • NB5.jpg
    NB5.jpg
    277.2 KB · Views: 247
  • NB4.jpg
    NB4.jpg
    349.8 KB · Views: 265
  • NB3.jpg
    NB3.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 308
  • NB2.jpg
    NB2.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 352
its wonderful - three cup sizes in two years!!! Your breasts look good, not saggy or anything, nice shape!!:) Soon you will have the results you desire!!:)

Lily13

I think you need to change your username from Teeny Tiny to something different! LOL You certainly aren't teeny tiny at all. You are looking great. ;D Thanks for putting up some pics after all this time.

jnorton22002

Hi Teeny,

I totally am in agreement with Lilly. you are NOT Teeny Tiny any more. You look awesome Teeny. You have really done a great job. the meat thing is that you did it for you but your loving hubby can enjoy too. Did you do all of that from just noogleberry?

Totally neat. also i love the bra with all the hearts. where can I get one? I wear a 38 B now. Good luck young lady

Mama J :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Teeny Tiny

Thanks Mama J! I got that one at Wal-Mart, not sure if they have anymore like it or not, I know they had some even cuter ones around Valentines Day. I bought it like a year ago when I would swell enough to wear it, but it was too big to wear without swelling. Now I wear it without any swelling, and sometimes swell out of it and have to wear one of the 36C's I have for when I get good swelling.

As far as what all might have had something to do with my growth, in the beginning it was pretty much just noogleberry that I used. Off and on I used Spirulina and EPO, but not very much. Back in December when I made my New Years resolution to go at it full time with no breaks this year (Which I did miss a couple days last weekend because of being too busy, but not bad missing 2 days out of 3 months I guess.) I started taking Collagen Types 1&3, Spirulina, and do a massage with wild yam cream right before bed, and I've recently added MSM to my routine about a month ago.

The only bad thing about taking the supplements I do is that they are all anti-inflammatory supplements. They all reduce inflammation and repair tissue issues, which is good for other parts that I've got issues with and I'm guessing is working for helping with NBE, but I don't get anywhere near the swelling I used to get. I guess as long as I'm experiencing growth though the swelling is no big deal, I don't care that I don't swell too much or that it doesn't stay around very long when I do get it, as long as the growth continues. ;)

I hope to be able to add BB to my routine in the not too distant future, but I'm waiting until I can buy the 13.5 month supply for the best value. That and my temperature usually runs in the 97's, so I guess I need to start taking something to help regulate it up where it needs to be, I forget the name of the supplement right now, guess I better find out.

Thanks for all the nice comments, I wish I had my before pictures, but at least I have some up now, and will add to them as I progress. Hopefully someday I'll reach my goal of 36D and be able to say I made it! ;) :D ;D

I think the supplement you mean is Kelp. I had e-mailed the woman that works there now when I ordered BB and she said that kelp in addition is not that necessary since BB already has kelp in it. :)
I feel unfortunate thought because there are two products they recommend to take it with BB, but those sites only ship in the US and I am in Sweden, so I cant order them :( But hopefully I will do fine without and I can get some other protein powder from here, but I really wanted to buy Thyroid Support as it helps a lot to stimulate the growth , but oh well :( hopefully i will get good results without it as well :)

jnorton22002

Hi again Teeny,

Yes my dear you really have done well. I'm also taking UB right now and I know that i'm in the middle of something happening. My straps don't come down much anymore and I feel really full in my breasts when I wear bras. It is such a cool feeling. I started out with AA's also. I had a little breast development from my cancer medication. I'm now a B cup. I too, want to make a D cup. Here's to D cups for every one

Hugs Mama J :-* :-* :-*

PetiteNShy

That's amazing! I can't believe you started at a AA, but then again I've seen proof that it's possible here before. You should feel proud of yourself for sticking with it even though you were a bit of a slow responder. It looks like it really paid off big! Congrats :)

soonenough

Wow! Your name is misleading for you're not anywhere in the tiny category. So lovely and perky, and to accomplish at first without any supplements, that's amazing. Even more amazing is you continued and never stopped. So in theory, noogling and masage can work by themselves. Congratulations! Awesome progress. The size is definitely beyond pawful and handful, he, he, he. Hubby must be happy..

Teeny Tiny

Thanks everyone, I wouldn't have stuck with it if it hadn't been for the encouragement and support of so many others, that's why I try so hard to give back what I can to the next generation nooglers. I don't think I'll ever leave the forum, even when I've achieved my goal, then again I'll probably never fully quit noogling either. Once I reach my goal I'm sure I'll be pumping at least once a week to maintain the perkiness, especially as I start to get older and gravity starts doing its damage where it couldn't before. ;)

After noogling I'm a bit more than a handful for my hubby, without any swelling pretty much a comfortable handful. I've got a ways to go, but I know that with dedication and determination I'll get there, I've made it this far.

Good luck reaching your D's Mama J, good luck for both of us, and for everyone else out there noogling their way to their booby dreams! ;) :D ;D

xxbabygirlxx

YOU look GREATTTT ;D. Congrads on your growth. You definately look bigger then a 36B when you pump. You put me to shame, you seem dedicated.

I want to post pictures, but i'm still not confortable being naked online yet...

minnie34

O.M.G :eek:
Amazing!!! As others have said - time for a name change!
They look just fabulous, I am so jealous!!
Seeing this post is so inspiring, if I can achieve that too, I don't care how long I have to noogle.
Would you mind telling me how much Spirulina you take? Thanks.

Teeny Tiny

I use the powder, I take 3g/3000mg give or take. The bottle says 1 serving is 1 tsp, which is equivalent to 3 grams, but I kind of use a rounded tsp so I may be getting more than 3 grams. It tastes pretty icky, but I found that I can drink it really easily in a glass of orange flavored Hawaiian Punch, but you have to stir it like crazy because the powder tends to clump up, and if it's not mixed well sometimes you'll get a mouthful of powder that's hard to swallow without gagging. Here's the brand I use, where I've ordered it from the last few times...

http://www.allvitaminsplus.com/732894010239.html
http://www.allvitaminsplus.com/732894010260.html

I don't know about the blue labeled bottle because all the ones I've had came in the green label, but one thing that everyone should know about spirulina is that it has to be refrigerated once it's opened. The green labeled bottles don't have that listed on them, they said somehow it was left off those labels. So I'd recommend refrigerating any brand regardless of whether the label says to refrigerate it or not.

Oh, and here's some pics I took this morning to compare with the ones I posted yesterday. I haven't noogled in about 16 hours now so these should definitely be permanent size as I do not retain swelling very long because of the supplements I'm taking. My right breast is still smaller than my left as you can see in the pics, but it's sllooowwwwlllllyyyyyy catching up. Just massaging alone if I massage it more than the left before I start noogling swells it up to be even with the left one, they seem to respond very well to massaging alone. Then once I put the domes on they really swell up, it just doesn't stick around very long, but at least they're growing! ;) :D ;D

Attachments

• NB10.jpg
    NB10.jpg
    202.3 KB · Views: 289
  • NB11.jpg
    NB11.jpg
    257.8 KB · Views: 238
  • NB12.jpg
    NB12.jpg
    337.3 KB · Views: 194
  • NB13.jpg
    NB13.jpg
    422.5 KB · Views: 206

jnorton22002

Hi Teeny,

My dear, you look simply awesome. Your pictures after 16 hours are just great. Makes me want to noogle right now. Teeny, being on hormones, is there any other things I could use that might help my growth. I am using Ultra Breast but that is progesterone based. Any thoughts would really tickle me. I'm as determined as you to reach my goal both in transition and cup size. Thanks young lady

Mama J :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

soonenough

Lovely, just lovely, Teeny Tiny. I love how it's so perky and round. Oh my, just imagine when you start BB. You're going to grow to over 40". Yowza!!

Teeny Tiny

Thanks soonenough! If they keep up the growth they've been having since the first of the year maybe I'll reach my goal before I can ever even afford BB. Maybe if I take it then I'll reach that dreaded letter nobody wanted to see when they were in school, "F". Not that I want to get that big! ;) :D ;D

Thanks again for the compliments Mama J! Well, if you're already using UB I don't think you want to use anything estrogen based as it may counteract the UB. So you definitely don't want to take anything like PM, which is extremely estrogenic. I'd recommend possibly using wild yam cream, as it's progesterone based as well, I think it's one of the things that's made the biggest difference for me, within a week of using it I started experiencing extra growth. You can apply it twice a day, I just apply it before I go to bed so it lasts a little longer. I tend to do one last noogling session just before I go to bed so they're topped off and there's swelling there while I'm sleeping for my body to try to heal by hopefully producing new tissue. Which I didn't get a chance to do last night, oh well, once in a blue moon of missing an evening session shouldn't hurt too much. Anyway, after my last noogling session I rinse the cocoa butter lotion off so there's no barrier blocking the wild yam, and pat them dry gently with a towel. Once they're clean and dry I gently massage in a couple finger tips full of the wild yam cream, massaging it in until it's almost completely absorbed, but not quite, don't want to over massage, and it leaves a bit for them to absorb throughout the night on their own so it's affects hopefully last a bit longer. Doing this within a week I noticed more and more sticking around when I get up in the morning, not a whole lot, but definitely noticeable when I or my hubby hold them, their getting fuller and firmer. Here's the brand of cream I use, a lot of people use the Jason Naturals brand, but I've discovered that they've changed their formula, there's not as much wild yam in it as there used to be, and a few other ingredients have changed. This one I found is cheaper, has a higher wild yam content, and I think has been giving me better results. I think you can actually see the jar on my nightstand in one of the pics I took this morning.

http://www.luckyvitamin.com/p-14247-good-n-natural-14-wild-yam-cream-with-aloe-and-vitamin-e-4-oz

The only other things that might work out well for you are the other supplements I've been taking. I'd check with UB customer service first to make sure they're okay to take while you're on it though. That's spirulina, 3000-6000 mg, Collagen types 1&3 (if I remember correctly you're a bit older than me so this may be of a real benefit to you as it helps with hair, skin, nails, and tissue), and MSM (which is awesome!). Here's all the ones I use in forms I buy, I get them at a different site than the wild yam cream, this is pretty much the best value I've found on them. The spirulina I found tastes best mixed in with orange flavored Hawaiian Punch (experiment), but mix well as it tends to clump and you don't want to end up with a mouthful of undissolved powder (trust me on that one). I drink the spirulina mix every evening while I'm eating supper. I take the collagen mixed in a glass of orange juice first thing in the morning, at least half an hour before I eat anything, the orange juice helps the body to absorb and use it properly. I take the MSM mixed in a glass of lemonade, a glass of Welch's Grape Juice, or if I have it my favorite way is in a bottle of Sobe Citrus Energy, it's bitter tasting and I've found these three things cover up the taste the best. This I drink during the day in between my dose of collagen and spirulina.

http://www.allvitaminsplus.com/753950000766.html
http://www.allvitaminsplus.com/732894010239.html
http://www.allvitaminsplus.com/753950002036.html

Hope these can help you the way they've helped me. Good luck with your transition and reaching your D's Mama J, wouldn't it be so cool if we both reached our goal by the end of the year! :-*

roadrashes

Look at you!You have always been so helpful, informative and kind to everyone and you HAVE BOOBS TOO!!!!! I have to tell you by your posts and no pics you have kept a HUGE secret from all of us!!!!!! You look FANTASTIC!!!! Seriously, you need to change your username...... I almost spit my coffee all over my coffee screen when I saw the pictures.......