My turn!

Teeny Tiny

Thanks tatiana and Eva! I've been having some more growing pains the last couple days, and those pictures were taken this morning before any noogling for the day. I am a fairly inconsistent noogler, but then I find I have better results when I don't noogle every single day. I'll noogle every day for one week to a few months but if life gets in the way I slack off and if not occasionally I try to force myself to take a break because I have the best growth after taking a break. I hadn't noogled in 4 days and was having growing pains yesterday before I noogled, then after noogling yesterday and today had some pretty impressive swelling. I'm almost overflowing in that same bra right now after noogling for 2 1/2 hours while watching a movie. I can't wait till I reach my goal of 36D, if I can force myself to stop there and don't decide to up my goal to a DD. ;) :D ;D

evil alex

hey teeny tiny, being that you seem to know alot about nb i am in need of your advice. I am having a hard time filling the L domes which i used to fill with ease but at the same time i feel like my breasts are getting bigger? i also am taking a break from the pill for a month, maybe this has to do with it as well? what do you think? i always am drinking enough water, im not damaging tissue am i?

Teeny Tiny

As long as you're not over pumping you should not be damaging tissue. If they seem to be getting bigger but swelling less it may just mean that they are becoming more dense which can make it harder for them to swell as much. Not taking the pill could also have something to do about the reduction in swelling. I wouldn't worry about the difference in swelling as long as the permanent size is staying the same or getting larger.

Teeny Tiny

I tried breastfeeding, but it didn't work out too well, and it was 14 years ago, why do you ask? My daughter turned out to be lactose intolerant so I had to give up and put her on soy formula after a couple weeks of breastfeeding. It was a very painful experience since I couldn't get used to using a pump and by a week and a half old she was sleeping through the night 8-12 hours, making me suffer from lack of being able to relieve the pressure of overfull breasts. :-X

cosmic_love

I ask because you had amazing growth, and I always assumed that women who breastfed had that kind of growth. So, there's hope for me, too ;)

Teeny Tiny

Yes, there seems to be a slight connection between breast feeding and success with noogling, but just a small one, there are young ladies that have never had kids, and males that have had much faster, better results than I have. The biggest key is just finding what works for you. Some have to noogle every day, without missing any to have growth, some do better with pump and hold, some with pump and release, some with a combination of both. Some do best when they noogle sporadically so their breasts don't get used to noogling and stop responding, others like me do best by pumping every day for a while, then taking a break for a month or so then restarting. There's something about giving them a break to rest that jump starts things when I start up again. Just experiment until you find what gives you the best results, and if you stall take a break or change things up a bit until you start growing again. Just like with puberty, it seems that they grow in spurts while noogling, not all at once, it's the same way with taking certain supplements like BB.

Good luck, and happy noogling!!! ;) :D ;D

helloxkatherine

I can see similarities in the shape of our breasts, and if I get to where you are- I will be bouncing off the walls happy!!! You look incredible. After my swelling goes down maybe I will take a picture starting off just for reference :/ (both mine and others)

bexy

hiya your a real inspiration for me as im a 36AA, and your size and shape now is amazing. im a bit uncertain about using wild yam cream or taking any herbs as im worried about messing with my hormones. Iv just started the NB now though. I have written down spirulina, which ive never heard about before for NBE,why is this good? also I have heard of MSM, do you know if this produces collagen? or why this is good?