My VERY Assymetrical Breasts

epipcaware

Since I hit puberty, my left breast was always significantly smaller than my right breast. I was always self-conscious that it was very noticeable. Sometimes I have to be careful about what I wear, or else you can tell. I'm hoping that using the Noogleberry with help even them out. My right breast is a full B, while my left breast is a Full A. Here is a pic that I took tonight (I'm a little nervous to do so).I've been noogling for 2 weeks. I wonder how long it will take for my left breast to get as big as my right. Any thoughts?

Attachments

• 6-18-12.JPG
    6-18-12.JPG
    728.2 KB · Views: 306

Matt B

Re: My VERY Assymmetrical Breasts

Hi Epic,I do believe it's your right one.LOL!Anyway,I think eventually it will catch up.We have had some others here with the same challenge and they victorious!!

Matt ;)

epipcaware

lol I was in front of a mirror when I took it, so it looks flipped. I'm thinking it might take about 3 months before it catches up with the other one...hopefully lol

epipcaware

Thank you :) I really hope so too. I figure patience and consistency will do the trick

BustyBabe

It's like looking into a mirror :eek:! Mine are the same, except a cup size less on each side and the roles reversed. I was always embarrassed about them too, wish I did something earlier on! I just always hoped they would work themselves out but that never happened.

I've been noogling for almost two months and I've seen an improvement, even though they're still a long way to being even. With swelling the smallest one almost looks the same as the other one, so at least it's encouraging to know what it feels like even if it's only for a short while.

Hope we can both even ourselves out!

How long depends on each person. Some people go over a year without increasing even a full cup, some people grow a cup in a few months or less, etc.

epipcaware

So I'm not the only one...? lol. I've seen pictures of uneven breasts before, but none as drastic as mine. I wasn't really worried about it, until I started becoming sexually intimate. I was fortunate to not have any guys say anything mean, but I can only imagine what they thought. My boyfriend knows I noogle, and I do it in front of him LOL (but I always cover my breast when I do it....I think it looks so weird inside the dome). Thanks for the wishes...I'll post pics of progress as soon as there's any to report.

mumOf3Angels

Looking forward to my Happily Ever After
hi epicwave

You could add fenugreek and maybe some saw palmeto to you lotion and massage directly in to the smaller breast, leaving the other alone, this may speed things up a bit for you x

epipcaware

I've been massaging Fenugreek into the smaller breast off an on for a few months. I've noticed my breast definitely getting fuller...and my bf notices too lol. But there's not much of a visual difference yet. Adding the NB has helped tremendously so far...it's been almost 1 month since I started noogling

epipcaware

Hey, everyone. So I have a few pics as an update. I've been noogling since the very end of May. It's now getting to the end of August...I'd like to post some pics to see if you guys notice a difference in my smaller breast getting any bigger? The first one was taken June 18. The 2nd one was July 14th and the last one is August 9th

Attachments

• 6-18-12.JPG
    6-18-12.JPG
    713.6 KB · Views: 89
  • 7-14-12 (3).JPG
    7-14-12 (3).JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 96
  • 8-9-12 (3).jpg
    8-9-12 (3).jpg
    31 KB · Views: 143

Matt B

Hi Epicaware,The girls look gorgeous!! and what a difference.i knew the NB would work. The shape on both is really improved and so is the symmetry.

Happy noogling,Matt ;)

JaniMouse

Do not dream your life, live your dreams
Woow keep up your good work and u'll get them symmetric ^^

There is a pretty difference to see :)

epipcaware

Thanks, guys :). I'm getting more hopeful as time goes on. When I pump, I'm someone who gets very little swelling when I'm done. So sometimes it's hard for me to see the progress. But once a month, I'll take new photos and I can see that I'm making small progress. It's taking longer than I though, but it's okay. Thanks for the encouragement!

minnie34

Oh wow, there is a significant difference - compare the 1st and the 3rd pic and that should be all the proof you need to continue!!
Good for you, am looking forward to following your progress as it looks like it is going to be a really inspiring one!

epipcaware

LexusWoman, I only pump the smaller one...but I plan to pump them both once they're the same size :). When I pump, the average time that I noogle for is about an hour 1/2 at a time...sometimes more. Maybe I should pump longer to get faster results.

BustyBabe

I see a difference as well! Are your measurements different?

45 minutes to an hour might get you better results. I haven't heard of that many people who've had exceptional growth on just half an hour alone.

As someone who's also trying to even out her chest, I'm rooting for you!

SydKait

Definite improvement. Your well on your way to evening them out!
As said before me, try longer sessions, that should help. :)

3queens

3Queens: I'm new to the noogling system. haven't been consistent with it. But for the time i have spent with it i can see some improvement. I would like to know how to get my right side breast to match the left. please help with suggestions.

epipcaware

I usually do 1 1/2 hours - 2 hours at a time...not 1/2 hour :p. But yeah I'm trying to do it for longer than that.
I haven't measured myself...I'm just going my what I see and feel. I have a strange test that I do...I call it the "Q-tip test". For my bigger breast, I'm able to place a Q-tip underneath it and it stays there without falling. When I'm able to do that with my smaller breast, I'll know they're really the same size lol