My VERY Assymetrical Breasts

Matt B

Hey there,that's not a strange test at all Epica.For years women have been doing the pencil test(q tip) checking for Cooper's Droop.
Thought ya had somethin new didn't ya!!LOL!!

Matt, ;)

epipcaware

Just so you can see what they look like with a bra on...here is a pic. This bra really dramatizes the assymetry...So this is early August. My goal is to have them even or close to even by December

Attachments

• photo(2).JPG
    photo(2).JPG
    112.7 KB · Views: 45

epipcaware

Here's my pic for September....slowly making progress :). I want them to be even by the end of December *fingers crossed*

Attachments

• 9-17-12 (4).jpg
    9-17-12 (4).jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 80

Matt B

Hi EW,
They're gettin there girl,hang in and stock up on Q-tips!! ;D

Matt, ;)
PS-Remember what I said!!

lexuswoman

epicaware,

I just checked out your new pic compared to your starting pic and I can really see a difference! Do you pump up each cup to different pressure and seal them off separately? If you pump one at a time, you can seal off each tube with one of those large binder clips (like what you would use to clip together a large stack of paper), so you can give a little extra pressure to the smaller one. Have you ever thought about wearing a form in your bra while you're growing and evening things out? There are some good breast enhancer forms out there, I used to have a pair of Pals and I think you can buy single ones too. I think there's another one called the Breast Form Store. Keep up the good work, I have my fingers crossed for ya for December! Better to get a visit by the Boobie Fairy than Santa Claus anyway! ;)

Lex ;)

epipcaware

Thanks, guys :). I only pump the smaller one. I plan to start pumping them both in December/ January. I'm not sure how I'll go about doing it...maybe pumping them separately? Or alternating days. When I pump, it's usually for about 2 hours at a time. I admit that I'm not always able to pump every single day. There's usually one or two days a week that I can't. I'll look into the forms you mentioned...thanks for that recommendation. My boyfriend really notices the differences and is fully supportive of my noogling lol. I'd love to reach a full C. Right now my bigger one is a full B and the smaller one is probably a small B.

epipcaware

Does anyone know why the last 2 pages of this thread have been deleted?
Anyway, here are my pictures from March. I went up a cup size. I was a 36B. I just went bra shopping today, and am now a comfortable 34C !

Attachments

• 3-18-13.jpg
    3-18-13.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 165
  • 3-18-13(2).jpg
    3-18-13(2).jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 73
  • 3-18-13(3).jpg
    3-18-13(3).jpg
    1 MB · Views: 106

BustyBabe

There was a forum glitch, posts from the last couple of months are all gone.

You are looking great! With the bra on, the difference in size really isn't that noticeable. Congrats!

epipcaware

Here are a few pics I took tonight. Since my last post, I've been Noogling...but not every night like I was before. I need to stay consistent, because my growth is starting to slow down. I thought I would be much further along by now...so I'm going to continue pumping every night, or most nights of the week.

Attachments

• 6-17-13(5).jpg
    6-17-13(5).jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 101
  • 6-17-13(3).jpg
    6-17-13(3).jpg
    54 KB · Views: 72
  • 6-17-13(4).jpg
    6-17-13(4).jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 61